Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

Tottally agree with author that mistakes can do a good thing if you actually learn by them. But also a good thing to learn from someone elses mistakes though you might not understand it fully it will save you from loss.

Yup

Without reflection of your mistakes you will be doing the same ones

Mistakes are good

But only those of them which have effect on your next better moves 

To learn you have to make mistakes and annalise them

There is no use of mistake if after it you don't change

And to make mistakes you have to act more

More actions → more mistakes → more data to annalise → more conclusions → better you → more efficient actions 

• +5 1

I fully support you, bro. In my opinion, it is easier to learn from one mistake of your own than from a thousand other people's mistakes. Our own experience for our consciousness is of greater value than the experience of any other.

On 7/2/2020 at 11:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU TO THIS FORUM CRYPTOTALK

2348182551874_status_9ff1108b30314c119f9d4729d0811aa8.jpg.ba4e48b22fba4e8eda5c7f689f4aaed8.jpg

Hi my dear friends this topic I am trying to discuss about will help in inspiring and and motivate us not to give up all the time for making a mistake. Here is the fact my friends you Don't get jealous of someone who is ahead of you, Rather take a cue from him to succeed in your life, Success is always between you and your mind. When you make Mistake the last mistake you made is your teacher. As some of the begginners you come into this forum with full intention to make good post and all with that you receive a warning point that don't have to get you angry but is a lesson for you to avoid that mistake next time. The moderators loves you  that is why they purnished you earlier before it's to late at your first mistake. When you are not warn for the first Mistake what do you expect that is automatical banning because of systematical repetation of mistakes. Your last mistake is your best teacher learn from learn. Try to know friend The change in life starts from your thoughts, If you change your thoughts, Your life will be changed, So, change your thinking. Never compare yourself to others, because you and them aren't writing the same exam. Always aim to be better than the person you were yesterday you are your true competition. Never Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Years later, you'll be calling them 'experiences' instead of 'mistakes' and they will be the key points of your success story. 

14993.jpg.30c679fca4e6890878cea9db614875aa.jpg

your best teacher is your last mistake learn from it. 🙏

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️........

I think we all make mistakes. Some older than others, but surely we were all beginners at something. I am very new to the use of the forum and also to cryptocurrencies, but not only do I try to see how veteran members write or post, above all they are the ones who know more than I do, and it is as you say many times a feeling envious of us for those people. but sometimes it is not intentional, that feeling simply comes from itself, and we must try to turn what makes us bad into something good to be better people. Success for you in your investments!

It is important to make mistakes in the world of cryptocurrencies since with these improvements over time, remember that you do not lose until you sell at a loss, it is best to wait and study your next movements.

• Useful or interesting 1

Fully agree. You shouldn't be afraid of taking risks and trying out new things. Mistakes do really teach you the best.

As for me, I always discuss with one of my friends to exchange ideas about the situation of the cryptocurrency market. I also read analyzes of some channels that provide analysis on cryptocurrencies.

Yes dear friend, nothing is won easily; it is human to wander. What doesn't kill you will make you strong. Every time we make mistakes we think we have lost something but in fact we are learning something without knowing it. I join you in your approach.

Excellent, you are totally right, thank you for such pleasant advice friend. Certainly we learn from mistakes, thanks to them we perfect ourselves, sometimes they don't understand it, but mistakes are part of success, fundamental to having experiences

Yes you are absolutely right. We all learn from our mistakes. No one can do a work with full perfection in a single try. By every mistake we become better in our work. And the last mistake which everyone do is the mistake that teaches us about the work fully and make use expert in the work.

• +2 1

Really good adage. As a newbie in this platform the users can definitely incorporate this ideology in their day to day activities in crypto talk. As a beginner we definitely make mistakes, not just want one, lots of them. So it is essential that you become new on teacher by teaching yourself how to overcome such mistakes so that you could rectify the same and turn out to be a good member in this platform.

Your words are correct. I entered a deal and won, but I was coveting more profit, and I lost more than 50%, so this mistake was the best teacher.

31 minutes ago, Maaz sultan said:

Yes this is the story of all the successful people who firstly struggle a lot and faces many failures but when they learn and come in the market then they are like a gold when purified on fire .

You are right @Maaz sultan failure are the steps towards success.Don't consider failure as a thing that keeps you back.Be proud of failures because it gives you experience.I can give you an example regarding it.The owner of APPLE company faced failures so many times.He was even expelled from his own company once but he didn't loose hope because of failure.And now you now how popular in APPLE now.So don't loose hope.Keep trying again.Don't let failure in your way.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

21 hours ago, Chrenova said:

many times a feeling envious of us for those people. but sometimes it is not intentional, that feeling simply comes from itself, and we must try to turn what makes us bad into something good to be better people

Absolutely that is true we often make mistakes but mostly not intentionally. We do it not willing but we thought of doing the right thing but still fail but is also a chance to learn from that Mistake if you are wise enough against repeating it next time.

Kaybetmeden kazanılamaz. Kaybetmeden kazıyorsanız, bir gün kesinlikle kaybedeceğinizi bilin. Deneyimli vuruşlar atmak her zaman daha iyidir. Daha fazla deneyim minimum hata.

• -5 1

That's right ! Everyone makes mistakes , once a person makes a mistake, they should put it in their head and avoid making the same mistakes the next time in a similar situation. 'They learn from mistakes'- that's what they say in Russia.

Well friend, you know excellent advice that because a mistake we always remember as something correct but that in reality it is false, we never become aware since Errors are the mechanism by which we manage to evolve as individuals and grow as people.

• +3 1

that is right, when i make mistakes and if that mistake is really make big impact on my life i got a lesson . İ make 3 mistakes on my life and i got my lesson, don't scare from doing mistakes guys

• +2 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

That is correct dear friend.

Although we can read the experiences of others, in many cases we do not learn until we make our own mistakes.

In the case of cryptocurrencies, the mistakes that make you lose money are things that you never forget, they stay in your mind to never make them again, and those same mistakes make you a better trader and investor.

It is true the way to learn something is through the knowledge that we acquire, each of which is called experience and every mistake we make is good since it helps us improve every day so we do not have to give up if we fail sometimes since that's part of the process and it will always happen but in the future sell all the rewards since that is what working, making mistakes is all about. improve and in the future enjoy.

You are right @Babubu609. Mistakes are our best teacher. We humans always make mistakes. It is in our nature to make them. No human in the world has never committed a mistake. Since we can not prevent them we should try to accept them as a part of us and learn as much as we can from them. If you do not learn anything from them then you will keep on making them over and over because life has a tendency to keep on repeating a lesson until it is learned. So we should all try and learn from our mistakes if we want to move forward and progress in life.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

On 7/2/2020 at 7:16 PM, Zaino34 said:

These are good tips. We announce that we learn through experience and benefit from the mistakes we make because in the coming times we will avoid repeating the same mistake and this will help us to complete our work successfully.

Sure mate that's the fact and true words over there as life goes on we are bound to make several mistakes and sometimes we even lose money and what is important is to learn from our mistakes so that we never repeat them again and this will push us towards archiving our goals of becoming successful because success begins with failure.

• +1 1