Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

Mistake is a indicator of trying. When anyone do something either he/she will success or failure. Yeah, From my mistake, I gather experience. This helps me to choose right decision. So,Every mistake is my own experience. 

Yes you said the right my friend. We should lose our hope by doing any mistake. We should take our mistake as our lesson and try to avoid the mistake. That's why always take your mistake positively is will be helpful for you. 

Such an inspirational post. And yes I agree with you our mistakes teach us the right way to do things rather than making them twice. It helps us to avoid making that mistake along with ways to actually succeed in learning from the mistake. 

Our mistakes are the best teachers for us if we learn from these mistakes,everyone has mistakes in life but we should improve these mistakes and moves on forward to enjoy life,i am very exited to make minimum mistakes on this forum to get more reputation.

One only learn if he had fall victim before it thought us many lessons which the mind can not even imagined, which I will tell you if error is not made corrections will not be taking. 

Yes your correct because in life I learnt to get real and true happiness one has to be content and satisfied with whatever they have or the position they are in life for that moment. Hard work pays of but with patience so don't rush whatever you do in life and with time everything will fall in place as it should be.

The mistakes we make should teach us. We will do our job better in the future. Any job can be a mistake. But we have to make up for the mistake and achieve our job. The harder we are, the more money we earn. Mistakes should not discourage us.

so many members mate, because anyone not made perfect by birth this mistakes made humans perfect, but we need to learn lesson when we do any mistake, and don't do this mistake once again yes moderators not our enemies they warn when we do any mistake, I recently received warning point because I do mistake and acknowledged the mistake. 

That is right . In this world of cryptocurrency you need experience to be good ,and you make this experience when you do a mistakes and when you lose . So don't be sad wen you lose , you have to know why you lose to never replied the same mistakes.

if we get wipe we should be motivated more next time so that our mistakes are corrected. And in other areas too if we do a mistake then we should try to figure out the reason and search the solution for it instead of leaving it.  

you are surely right my fellow. because man can earn from mistakes and make the man perfect. that is not a man who does not earn from mistakes. i think the best teacher in the world is your first mistake which made you perfect from this mistake in next time. we should always learn from our mistakes and should not repeat it again in your life. it will make you perfect man. Failure is the key to success.

• +3 1

Well said my friend. Everyone faces failures because of their mistakes but we should never be disheartened by these failures or mistakes. We should learn a lesson from them and use them as a guide for ourselves because these will lead us towards our success. 

@Trainz 

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Yes i agreed with you best teacher is always your mistakes we have to learn from our mistakes we will win one day if our control never give up mistakes make us stronger

It is mandatory for us to learn from our mistakes if we want to move forward in life because by learning from it we will get to make corrections that will not affect us again so and those mistakes will become experience knowledge to us 

A phrase I know says "To get to the top, you must learn from your mistakes", and it is very true, we all make mistakes, we are imperfect humans and making mistakes is in us, the important thing is to learn from our mistakes, only then can we go ahead and take advantage of what has been learned, human beings have the ability to improve with their mistakes, if we make mistakes within cryptotalk, we will do everything possible not to make the same mistakes and we will be more careful. Happiness to All.

Yes my friend you are very right that we all do mistakes and we should not being stuck on that mistake and leave our goals because of mistakes and don't lose hope actually we should learn lesson from them and move towards future with a great lesson.

yes bro, this is helpful. As human we make mistakes but the thing that we need to understand is that you must look out for the solutions as well. The need is this that you must learn from your mistakes. For one individual to become successful in life it is necessary to learn from the mistakes and never repeat them again....

On 7/2/2020 at 7:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU TO THIS FORUM CRYPTOTALK

2348182551874_status_9ff1108b30314c119f9d4729d0811aa8.jpg.ba4e48b22fba4e8eda5c7f689f4aaed8.jpg

Hi my dear friends this topic I am trying to discuss about will help in inspiring and and motivate us not to give up all the time for making a mistake. Here is the fact my friends you Don't get jealous of someone who is ahead of you, Rather take a cue from him to succeed in your life, Success is always between you and your mind. When you make Mistake the last mistake you made is your teacher. As some of the begginners you come into this forum with full intention to make good post and all with that you receive a warning point that don't have to get you angry but is a lesson for you to avoid that mistake next time. The moderators loves you  that is why they purnished you earlier before it's to late at your first mistake. When you are not warn for the first Mistake what do you expect that is automatical banning because of systematical repetation of mistakes. Your last mistake is your best teacher learn from learn. Try to know friend The change in life starts from your thoughts, If you change your thoughts, Your life will be changed, So, change your thinking. Never compare yourself to others, because you and them aren't writing the same exam. Always aim to be better than the person you were yesterday you are your true competition. Never Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Years later, you'll be calling them 'experiences' instead of 'mistakes' and they will be the key points of your success story. 

14993.jpg.30c679fca4e6890878cea9db614875aa.jpg

your best teacher is your last mistake learn from it. 🙏

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️........

Hi friend, there is no doubt that everyone makes a mistake but mistake does not mean that we get dissaid and give up our work and what is my situation I should always learn by mistake and it should be done in good way. If man keeps working hard and from every category, then 1 day success kisses her step .

Yes bro we should research from our mistakes and if we get wp we need to be stimulated more next time in order that our errors are corrected. And in different areas too if we do a mistake then we should try to parent out the reason and seek the solution for it in preference to leaving it. And i would like to thanks you for such motivating content that absolutely encourage us to do extra next time.

We should always learn from our mistake. When you try something fot the first time there bound to gat mistake.But we should not take it to hart and do much batter in the future.That's how we can have great success in life.Thank you for those kind advisory friend. 

hello my friend, thank you for motivating us, we all should learn from our mistakes and keep try  to develop our information and strategies to reach to our goals

Yes,  mistakes leads to success because we learn  a lot from these mistakes but if we cannot make mistakes then we will not progress towards success .So better if we have a mistake, we can make it again .This is the secret of success 

• +5 1

Hello dear! If we don not do mistake in our life we can not learn because due to mistake we fail. When we feel our failures, It give us courage and inspire for to do some thing so, mistake give us a force to grow ourself 

on other hand if we repeat one mistake it is not useful for us rather it is bad thing for us and may be become us loser

Every one lean from their mistakes you can not do well in your first attempt try again and again achieve your goals and dreams. Not lose your confidence in first attempt. 

• +1 1