How to keep your account secured - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Good tips dear to secure account. But i think this is a safe forum. No one can use our account and get our payement untill we don't give the passward of the crypto talk account. So never give your passward to your unknown friend. In this way,  your will always be safe no one can steal it. 

Hi mate you have really make reasonable point on how to secure your account especially the cryptotalk currency platform account thanks for sharing this ideas and we which to follow your steps in order to be safe and secure from the scammers and hackers we hope to continue having knowledge and experience from senior members like you

Thank you very much for all these tips friends, I can add to our friend's content is that the quality of our password has to vary each time so that hackers cannot access our account, therefore I can tell everyone that do not place personal data on pages that are not protected to maintain our security to the maximum.

21 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@jack88

These steps are really important, my friend, to save our money from theft. There are several safety measures that we can follow in order to save our money from loss. The owners of spam and fraudsters are widespread.

Making use of the likes of trustwallet and coinomi wallet is more safer from my own point of view because using these will guarantee you that your funds are safe as long as you didn't share the private key and pass phrase with any person. What do you think sir?

It's our responsiblity to secure our account. Secure the account with a strong password. Don't share your account details carelessly because your account can be hacked. So think once before doing anything. 

By reading this post newbies get more information about securing their accounts. Personally I use a lot of strong passwords to keep my account secure. So that my account is much more secure by this way and hackers can't hack my account easily.

Edited by hatambaba
  • +1 1

Properly tips , i do follow many of them whenever i make a password however i would really like to add one greater element , some web sites like yobit permit additional security step which is google Authenticator that you need to upload a 6 digit quantity every time you log in your account , this variety constantly changes aswel

Thank you so much for your information this helped me a lot to secure my account we should secure our account by a secure password. 

We should not use the common words and we should not share our personal information with anyone.

• +1 1

Of course we should not share our password to anyone even our friends too. It is because they may forget to logout in their device and it is also a high chance to lose your data, coins, and money through sharing password. And the enabling of 2fa security system is also useful and beneficial to secure your account. It gives strengthen to your security as only you can access to your account.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes my friend I agree with you that good strong password is very important to make your account is very secured   and you have  changed it  from time to time  and you don't have to save it  on computer you used 

• +1 1

Yes friend password is the only thing which make your account safe and secure. Most of people use the name in the password which is easy hack and identify. So don't use this type of things if you want to make your account secure. So avoid from using the same password in other site with this you can be hack .so select such password which have unique quality and different from other.

• +1 1

Of course you need to make sure that the browser you are entering is safe. You need to make sure that you are the only one who have the access to that account. Even if you create a strong password hackers are still smart. Having a strong password is just a plus point but that doesn't necessarily make your account safe. Make sure that no one knows the connected number to every account you are handling. If you ever used other gadgets to open account make sure not to save your account and use incognito. 

Thanks for this information and it will help the newbies from losing their account to the spammer. It good to have a secured account and this can only be achieved through building a very solid and strong password. Newbies make your password strong via using up case, letters, number and sign in building up a password. Your password is your key therefore make a strong key for your account.

Thank you dear, you have made us capable of securing your account by telling us useful information, we can save ourselves from harm today by following these instructions and help you stay for success. If we want to avoid scammers and losses  then we should not share our personal security and personal information with anyone.

Yes you are right sir Thank you so much for your guidance It is very helpful for us specially for newbies I'm also not very old on this site In addition we should also avoid from scammers to protect our account

• +5 1

Dear your post is very useful for every member of this platform. First you do not tell you password to others you should use a strong password which you remember in your mind and do not tell any thing about your account to others. On the other hand this website is a secure website and the security system of thia website is very strong there is no chance of hacking. But you should remind that you do not tell you password to other .

Hi mate. Actually you make a great topics which will help a lot of people on how to secure your account. Nowadays scammers are everywhere and make a strong password is Among the tips to secure our account. Against scammers.

Yes you are right but main thing is you should secure your account by don't share your information with any others. I think your password should be very strong and one day your account never lost.

Thank you for this informative post, we need to make strong password especially in this crypto world Many of us have a lots of accounts in different exchanges, if we want to secure our accounts we should create stron password and we should activate the 2fa protection. Some exchangers also want us to create fund password, and if we do all of this everything will be more secure.

• +1 1

Good tips , I do follow a considerable lot of them at whatever point I make a secret phrase yet I might want to add something more , a few sites like yobit permit extra security step which is google Authenticator that you should add a 6 digit number each time you sign in your record , this number consistently changes aswel.

U are true dear and I think that u should take the security of those accounts which contains your money. U must create some strong password and don't share it and don't give someone Access to your account. Enable two factor authentication and make ur account secure

You give some Very good tips here. All the members who work here if maintain all of your rules there are no possibility to lose your account. Change your passward regularly or 2-3 times in a week. Always gives a strong character passward.        

This is very important information especially for beginners. Thanks for sharing. Simple passwords are very dangerous for our account. Especially when it comes to money, pirates will try hard. Good luck everyone.

It will always be excellent to manage account details, set the one that will be challenging and contains specific heroes, furthermore the security password of one's consideration will be not similar security password of one's email. One more simple method to manage balances on websites online in which you might have a dynamic equilibrium is made for the particular web pages to be able to apply the particular yahoo authenticator, which usually adjustments the particular 6-digit requirements each second, regarding when you need to produce a purchase.

Hello my friend, you must choose a strong password that cannot be hacked. As for numbers from 1 to 9 or holiday numbers, all occasions cannot be strong, on the contrary, easy to penetrate. Choose, complex letters and numbers for safety