How to keep your account secured - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Secure account is compulsory in any ID. cryptotalk and yobit is very arsenical account for so keep its password secure. I use the password that is very difficult to open so incase it is helpful me for my privacy account and its security. 

Good topics about account secure 🔐 , i appreciate your knowledge , i also doing like this  , and wana to try strong secure my account .

Most the crypto websites or app are using Two factors verification which is all controlled through mobile phone. So ots to increase our security.  Please enable that feature if it is available. Because safety is the priority. I will not suggest the way some platform recommend to create password.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

Hy brother i like your post and i advised to all begainners to read it carefully it's very helpful for all members which are using this platform. 

If you want to share your information 😉 to other person  please stop sharing your information its  very harmful for you and your account. Don't show your password and also use a strong pasword

I agree with you. We should keep everyone's account safe.  Because so that there is no problem. Everyone needs to keep their account safe.

Good educative post. I learn a lot from your post which can help me to secure my accounts but I want to also informed my mates that we should never disclosed our password with anyone so that No one can take advantage of that to hacked our accounts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes it is important  to safe and secure our account,first we can't  share any information  of our account with others forum and not sending  link to other r not open link.of other forum because  through this they can steal your all information  of your account ,second is that the difficult  password  is better to safe and secure  your account,,,,....

14 hours ago, Shemalia said:

Good educative post. I learn a lot from your post which can help me to secure my accounts but I want to also informed my mates that we should never disclosed our password with anyone so that No one can take advantage of that to hacked our accounts.

Yes dear friend and one of the ways we can avoid that is by avoiding clicking on unknown links because that is how some of those hackers and scammers get our informations to use it against us later on, let us be vigilant and cautious always.

• +3 1

Yes dear, you are absolutely right, you can only do this from your account in such a way that you put strong password and nothing will ever happen to your account and you do not send the copy to anyone and do not put it in the password.

• +1 1

Consciousness is the answer but primarily it is through creating a sensitive and unpredictable code that be easily accessible to only you.

This is done basically to avoid being scammed and cheated by a spammer

Thanks my friend for these steps. It is successful. Each member must set a strong and strong password so that the account is not hacked. And in this forum there are also safety methods to avoid fraud. You must pay close attention to our account and when we trade it so that it is not vulnerable to theft.

Its true the most important thing is the security of our account as I have heard a lot about scammers in this crypto world or any online work field so it means we should be aware of this issue and should be careful always.Its an important topic to discuss so thank you for creating this topic.I am very alert from the very first day about scammer and I don't trust any stranger or don't open any strange link as it could be trick to hack our account.

For this you must give a strong password. Name number The password can be created by different samples.Personal mail cannot be shared with anyone. Passwords cannot be shared. You have to keep your important information secret. You cannot access attractive websites.If you are careful, your account will be saved.

The best ways keeping you account secured are as follows 

One you must make sure you passwords used must be a strong one

Secondly make sure you are the only one in charge of your account

Thirdly make sure the creation of the account was made by you and if you are not the one that create the account ensure its created by the person you trust.

hello my friend and thank you for your useful topic, that help us to keep the account secured, It's an important things that every member should know about it

Good information share really valuable all of us .

First of all put new Gmail account and strong passwords combination of different letters.

Store your coins in cold wallet. Don't keep all your cryptocurrencies in single place because it's harmful for your 

Yes it is a good topic .security of your account is very important thing.you give your account a strong password .so no one can access to your account and no one can see your personal information which is in your account . You can use any type of password which is only you know .

• +1 1

Yes exactly am with you,this things that you mentions will make our account to be secured by using strong pasword so that our account will not be harck,am happy to know this thanks a lot 

Thanks for sharing this useful information . I will follow your steps as you mentioned i will suggest all the newbies to follow your advice and stay safe from the hackers and scammers 

You want to make  your password strong also hide your that important information which safe your account we neaver want to share our personal information with everyone we early want to do blocked that person which who asked about our account information or everything which releated to our account

I have shared a good idea, so to ensure the security of your account, it is necessary to put a strong password for your account, and that is by putting symbols, numbers, letters, and it is short
The most important thing is to keep the password for yourself and no one knows about it so that he cannot access your account.

• +3 1

Thanks for this post.I really try to follow this rules to create a password.Beacuse a strong password is necessaryin this crypto world to secure our coins.Also keeping our OTP and 2FA on i good for our security. 

• +1 1

There are many ways to keep your account safe, the main thing is to put a difficult password, which nobody can decipher, it is also recommended to eliminate any extension that we have in our browser so that the data is not shared

Hello my friend Thank you for these tips and I think that the main factor in increasing the security of the account more is interest in the account and changing the password periodically and regularly, as this constitutes a great safety for the account holder from hacking

• +1 1

Its a big issue how to secure our account, but if we dont share information about our account to sites and people we can protect our account from hackers and other risks.