How to keep your account secured - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

When I need to put and password to any website I have used the suggested password by the the chrome browser that is how I can keep the private information secure and the password is more secure with the help of chrome

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing. This is a good post for me and for all beginner. Set an easy combination of password will definitely help us to save our assets from scammers. But there is also a weak points, which is called Greediness. We should control our emotions because scammers say all type of scheme . But we should understand the fact that nothing come for free , we have to do something to earn something

• +1 1

We have to keep our personal informative safe and secure.we should concentrate on our work completely.by keeping our accounts information safe and secure we can keep our account safe and secure.

Hello mates. I think this is the major importance CryptoTalk doesn't accept a weak password but a strong password at the point of registration to have an account which is free from hacking. Also, we all have to know that our account details and password is not to be shared with anybody or on any site to avoid hacking of the account.

You can keep your account secured by following the rules of this plat form and you will be benifitial from it so keep following the rules of plat fourms and by making strong password

Edited by DanialHamza

Security is the first priority of any work And if we talk about online jobs, if we talk about online work, then security should be even more difficult in this. So that no scammer can easily break any security First fall we should create a password strong If your password is strong then that scammer will take a lot of time to break it. Along with this, we should never doubt our personal information on online status. Cammers is very sharp, in some way, our online information which is being put on our status again, then it can be blackmailed by removing the information on our status by packing it and packing it in some way. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Its absolutly good post. First thing for your information is that this forum is already secure it cannot allow to open other person account after three tries. Then you have to make sure that your pssword is not easy and simple. You have to make your password very complex to secure your account from hackers.

My friend and for your account security you should obviously provided a strong password.

if your password is weak so that hacker can easily hack your account and if you follow the rules of cryptotalk.

after doing all these things I think your account is secure. but my friend always careful when you provided your information in online sector

best of luck💝💝

My thoughts!it is very useful sharing information in this forum because there are many things about it, most important the secure a account,if we all want to making a very useful and effective account and create a very strong password for this account.

Hello friends i want to tell you how to secure our account.first of all every one follow the rules of this platform.every time remember that rules of this platform when you create the post.you can create the useful post and get high reputation. so you create helpful topic for beginner.second thing is the most important thing is you can create strong password no any one hack disable you account.

Very informative post....... Your password should be strong not use usual pass codes it will be a reason to lost your account.weak and common password can be easily hacked and your account will accessible for hacker

That's right, the password is very important, because it protects us and our account from fraudsters. Therefore, the password must be strong, we should not set an expected password because this will give fraudsters an opportunity to steal our account.

These tips are very good personally I like to have my accounts secure with strong passwords and difficult to decipher we must know that this online world is very insecure and we should not trust anyone who can try to scam us or steal our data is very easy to do. do, we just have to be very careful in the sites we browse

The most important thing to look for when opening an account on any web site is the security of the account because there are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to account security and privacy. The way to keep the maximum security in an account is to make the password much stronger.You have to use different types of letters in the password and some numbers can be added so that you can remember yourself.The next step you need to take is to verify the email of the account and login to that account later using the verification code that will come.You can use 2fa verification code for this site or for different wallets to secure the account.Above all, you need to be aware of yourself so that your privacy does not fall into the hands of others and all the information in your account is kept confidential. Best wishes!💙

Thank you for sharing these informative post with us.it is very important to take care if our accounts because any mistake may lead to hacking our accounts, so i think the most important thing that we have to do to maintain our accounts is to avoid giving them to unknown people and create strong passwords for them.

Do not share your personal information with other keep it secret and also do not reply those person massages who you dong know and also do not suspicious link so your account will be safe and secure 

Strong password is very important for keeping your account secure. Password must consist of small alphabets, capital alphabets, numbers and special characters. A good combination of all these characters is important for your password to be secure. One more important thing about password is that you should not keep your password in resemblance to your ID.

This guide teaches you how to protect your funds, choose the right wallet, and avoid ... a cryptocurrency wallet to manage your crypto assets and keep them secure. ... Losing access to your accounts, funds, or wallets is as common as hacks.
So,  Protecting your cryptocurrency investments. ...
Use wallets from known sources. ...
Do your homework. ...
Store your coins in a cold wallet. ...
Don't keep all your cryptocurrency in a single place. ...
Store your cryptocurrency private keys. ...
Back up your cryptocurrency private keys. ...
Use strong passwords.

I accept you information, is necessary to always secure our securities password with stronger securities that can capital letters and numbers even punctual sign is also good to secured our password from hackers, it will advisable to renew our password as far as we discovered any strange thing. 

Thanks sir, for warning us. For this you must first use a strong password.  It must be a large number of mixed numbers. You can not share your mail with anyone. If you give someone a tempting offer, it can not be accepted immediately. You can not log in to an unknown site account.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

@Kenciuuhey dear you have explained this issue in a really amazing way and I will do agree with you in this matter we all should read it to improve us and to make our account secure we should create our passwords strong or unique and also we need to avoid of sharing our details to others @Abdullah jan

Hello everyone, thank you for sharing this information, it will be very useful for the rest of the members, in my case I usually make combinations of letters either uppercase or lowercase, with special characters and numbers, normally I use more than eight characters to form a good password, and we must do so, as we are prone to any theft of our money and personal data or documents.

I agree with your publications when you say that you should not give passwords to anyone, preferably you have to memorize them so that no one steals them and be very careful with phone theft.

This is a very important and prime question that all should know the answer about how to keep their accounts safe and secured protecting it from external as well as internal threats. The most important thing is to have a strong password as mentioned by the cryptosystem at the time of account set up.

You should always be keeping your password as you always secure you card pin, we need to keep our password from frauders, because fraud can slich our password when we are playing reckless.