How to keep your account secured - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

We ought not permit anybody to make us records and passwords notwithstanding not imparting the secret word to anybody and I might want to take note of the significance of not offering any data to destinations that depend on treats since they can enter all close to home information

The main responsibility of keeping the account secure lies with the forum user.
  Hackers are constantly trying to hack the account. Create strong passwords in the account and see all the instructions for any attempt. Do not apply any information to the hacker.

Hi,

Good tips , i do follow many of them whenever i make a password but i would like to add one more thing , some websites like yobit allow additional security step which is google Authenticator that you should add a 6 digit number every time you log in your account , this number always changes aswel . Thanks so much

17 hours ago, Technology said:

Even hackers cannot unlock such wallet and since that is the case then we should be extra careful and store our wallet safely in order to avoid losing which has no compensation in cryptoworld.

Cryptoworld has nothing to do with compensation because we benefit from each other, when you think you earn it is someone's lose that made you earn and when you lose someone earned what you lose . So one knows who and that is why we need good background to minimize risk of losing.

Hello guys.i hope you will be fine.good question about saving data if we leak our password to others then we faced problem and may all data handover to others person.and we trust on crypto forum and we believe that cryptotalk save aur all data and no leaked.

• +3 1

Very well data, much obliged for sharing that sort of data, it will help a great deal to us all. Making sure about our record is truly useful and significant on the grounds that programmers are consistently there attempting to get entrance on records.

My dear friend there f you want to secure your wallet and account ,then don't share your keys and password to anyone else. Otherwise it would create problem for you. So be careful about these things.

Every where in every country there are scammers but to some extend you as an individual needs to keep your informations like your logging details away from people if possible wrote down your details on a private and well secured place. 

A lot of new users will get more information about security by your help. If you ask me, I would to say that I always use strong password with many characters to keep my account safe. I think that hackers can't hack my account if I use strong password.

First I have seen such a informative post, thanks for that. We should follow that rules. We should follow the rules and regulation and also don't need to post for completing daily target. Otherwise we should post informative posts like you. Then, we can have a good knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

Thanks for this wonderful post about ow to secure our accounts which in fact is the most important thing to worry about in this forum and other online forums, so as a newbie, would try hard to need your advice

I think We should not allow anyone to create accounts for us and our passwords in addition should not sharing the password with anyone and I would like to note that the importance of not sharing any information with sites that rely on cookies because they can penetrate all our personal data and most sites are scammers sites.

Useful post though, be careful with the link you follow online. People are very smart by posting a link to follow so as to have access to your user name and password. Thank you for the information.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

A great post with bulk knowledge to enhance the security of the account by choosing strong password. Thankyou @Kenciuu for this information. As a beginner I feel really good to see such great posts on this platform. 

When we talk about any password, we always think to create a strong one for do not open our account by others and lost our account, so we should be use multiple caracteres and numbers in our password..

• +1 1

By knowing the rules and regulation on this platform we can make sure that account remain secure andit also depend upon your work either you are not ignoring the rules of this platform if you cannot do you will be banned. Another to create strong password that it it is not easy to broker hack so best of luck.And never tell your data to any other.

Thank you for this wonderful content. Of course, we must protect our accounts with strong passwords. Preferably we collect small and large letters together, as well as large and spaced numbers. I have benefited from this wonderful content

Thank you for these tips, but I must add to them another tip which is a place to save the password, you have to pay attention and not keep passwords in the mobile phone.and you can always remember yhe pasword must.because security os also necessary.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Technology said:

That is right we need good background to minimize our risk of losing in this cryptoworld because even the Cryptocurrency expert so lose sometimes be it in investment or trading, for that alone we should seek enough knowledge.

And since we all know that hackers are very smart then we have to be extra careful on the ways we run our activities around cryptoworld to avoid falling victims.

• +1 1

On 6/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

Hey friend. Have a good day. Dear mate Truly you should make sure about your record since, in such a case that your record not secure then your record free your cash by tricksters so I figure we should save our record don't your login with others.

You tell all the rules that was important for secured the account noy only for crypto instead all accounts like Facebook,Instagram,email,or more you it was very benefical for everyone.

Thank u for this post

• +2 1

You can keep your cryptotalk account secure by simply following all the rules and regulations. You can read them after joining the forum. Keep them in mind. Write meaningful answers. 

2 hours ago, freuiyt54 said:

Most the crypto websites or app are using Two factors verification which is all controlled through mobile phone. So ots to increase our security.  Please enable that feature if it is available. Because safety is the priority. I will not suggest the way some platform recommend to create password. 

true, using password creator platform doesn't make our account safer, i mean we can make our stronger passwords, but using additional security makes our account more safe and secure, like you said 2st verification's is more suitable.

In my point of view You keep your account save from phising websites by following some rules.you should create strongest passward and don not share it with others.if any email comes from other unknown source dont share your personal information and inthis way yoour acount can not hacked.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.