How to keep your account secured - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Really great information. We should have really secure and strong password in order to protect our account from others especially hackers. 

• +2 1

I am very thankful to you for the sharing the information how to secure account so its valuable post and like him and I am new hare and I think most useful for other newbie so its amazing work and members help other. 

• +2 1

If you want to your secured you do not copy the comments of others and you do not same comments on other posts and can not be comment again and again on same post

Add or updated account recovery options your recovery phone number and email address are powerful security tools ,remove risky access to your data,Turn on screen lock etc

Do not share any details and always try to log out of the account. Then when entering the password, try to enter the password that is essentially the strongest. If you do these things you will be secure

On 6/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

great tips , I do follow a considerable lot of them at whatever point I make a secret phrase however I might want to add something more , a few sites like yobit permit extra security step which is google Authenticator that you should add a 6 digit number each time you sign in your record , this number consistently changes aswel

If you are using any account, So his security is on the top of your mind, you manage it yourself, you put a good strong password and do not share your information on any website. 

• +4 1

I agree with all that you have said except the part where we have to change our password every now and then. This is something that is very risky to some of us because after changing password so many times, it gets confusing and you may forget the actual password you are using. Once this happens, you may lose access to your account. @Kashan khan @Mommy

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • +3 1

great tips , I do follow a considerable lot of them at whatever point I make a secret phrase yet I might want to add something more , a few sites like yobit permit extra security step which is google Authenticator that you should add a 6 digit number each time you sign in your record , this number consistently changes aswel

On 6/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

To secure our accounts, we need to make passwords more difficult so that no one can easily find out the password.If we do not share our personal information with anyone and tell anyone, our account will never be hacked.You're right, we need to keep our account password strong.

• +2 1

Thanks for the great information my friend.  I just understood the importance of keeping an tough password by reading your message. It is important to protect our account  anyway thanks for the suggestion. 

I agree with your points but you should also mention that those who want to take out accounts are the one that feed on our data provided by us unknowingly. So we need to keep our sensitive data like pass secret and private to avoid the initial chances as well.

A very useful topic, of course, the diversity in the password makes your account secure, as the password composition consists of symbols, small and large letters and numbers, and this makes you your account contains high security and is not hacked

You have to secure your gmail addres and passwords from anyone Because most of the peoples can hack your account and  you will lose your account in this forum you need to secure your account from the banned  by doing good work you should follow the rules and create good comments Like useful and helpful comments posts so try to be the best in this forum.

On a few stages they do not let you make an account unless you meet the secret word prerequisites, in the event that it is prudent to put great security on the account. I too select to put the twofold calculate so merely have more security, the higher the security on the account the less likely you're to be assaulted.

Hey dear your post have good knowledge and very informative information about how we can secure our accounts as we know that scammers are here we need to be aware of them we need to create strong password 

Helo,My friend some people used name password but he is not understand hackers is very easily hacked the password.i think symbols and words create strong password so this password very good secure you are accounts.

• +1 1

Without a doubt one of the most relevant issues where many of us tend to trust each other sometimes and leave the possibility to make it easier for them to access our accounts and steal our money, so we have to activate the double security factor. Thank you for this very good post friend.

yes its most imp Question For beginners here are few steps To make your account secure

1) Do daily Posting on a routine.

2) only one comment on one post.

3)Avoid copy pasting.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

That's a very important post i also think that to keep our account secured we should change our passwords immediately after somtime and don't ooen the y neccessary links because sometimes when we ooen links and thats a scam and people hacked our account from that..

Greetings to you my friendly friend, I would like to thank you very much for this topic which contains a lot of useful advice, I hope that everyone can read it carefully to avoid making mistakes

There are a number of ways to keep your account secure, such as the Gmail you used to set up your Gmail account.  And keep the browser and you have enough checks on your account and there are security systems with them and of course you will not lose your account.Scams will stay away from me because scammers waste you very little time on any of your accounts and take whatever names you have. You will always try to stay away from scanners. Thank you.

A very useful topic, especially for beginners .. In addition, the e-mail account linked to personal accounts must be secured, because if it is hacked, this means penetration of all the accounts linked to it, so we should not underestimate others as there are many people who want to steal our data.

Dear mate excellent topic that you posted here .for your I got lots of knowledge and Information for my account .we should be make very strong password for my account.if we follow the rules and regulations we safely work here.