How to keep your account secured - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Friend, you have presented a very good topic in front of us. In fact, we need to be aware of the password.
Then spammers can't do any harm. I will try to follow your tips. Thank you.
Using @ # & * when creating a password will create a stronger password.

You can make your account more secure bi a strong password that uses capital letters numbers and symbols. all of the above it is very nice acid that you cannot share your personal account information with any other person. In this where you lost your accounts balance and all of your efforts will be wasted. There are many spammers who you can stole your money by getting your personal information.

Be careful and good luck.

On 6/27/2020 at 7:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

Thank you so much mate. Alot of us have lost money through the uncrupulous act of these hackers. They are trying each and everyday to be smarter than us. We must not give them that opportunity. Lets try as much as possible to protect our investments from these hackers by making sure that our passwords are strong and secured enough.

Wellcome everyone on crytotalk forum

it is very easy to secured your account .it is depend on its own if you making your personal account secured you not share your personall information any one you choose best passward for your account  safety

Using an ambiguous vocabulary that includes symbols is often easier when preserving the password, so hacks and their methods will not predict a symbolic login details.

It is better to make your password more complecated so that scammers willnot have easy access to your account. Stay safe and be happy.

• +2 1

Add or update account recovery options. Your recovery phone number and email address are powerful security tools. Remove risky access to your data. Turn on screen locks. Update your browser. Update your operating system. Update your apps. Manage your passwords. Help protect your password from hackers.

• +2 1

Yes dear friend you are right I think we can secure our account if we take care of our privacy and don't share our personal information with other but now I am very careful about it so that it's up to us to keep your account secure.

• +1 1

Friend, this topic is very good and useful at the same time because for people like me who do not know how to keep our or our accounts safe now, thanks to you, if we can and surely not only I will have my accounts secure, surely other people who need it will see your theme and they will come to inquire like me.

• +2 1

Yes I am agree with you The more you can save your account password, the more secure your account will be. And should not use public wifi Using public wifi gives this scammers a chance To hack account Please guide me if I'm wrong 

• +1 1

Never share your account information with others is the best way to secure your account. Password is the main thing that is needed to be kept secret.

Yes dear you have made an amazing topic i appreciates you. We have to make strong password and don't leave any hint for this as it might be risky. By using this method we can make our account secure.

In keeping your account safe you need to create a password which will consist of words and numbers and never share your password with others stay connected only you with your password not to share your password with anyone.

Knowing how to secure your account is something very very important especially when you talk about the password you use as an individual to open account as discussed it is very good if your password is very long and also if you don't use common word like your date of birth for password. 

Account security is one of the most important obligation, its recommend that one uses well detailed security recovery details incase of lost or misplacement of log in details

Excellent recommendations and indications to keep our accounts safe by creating our own encryption system. It is also recommended that we keep this coding in safe places, creating several backups, preferably on paper to avoid having access to the internet and having the risk of being hacked.

Very good information because it helps many of us to learn how to keep our account away from any pirates and scammers. My advice is to always use different combinations in the password of our account in order to avoid any problems in the future.

My friend.Choosing the right password is important in order to keep our account safe from hacking, and I think it must be a strong password.  it's important to use difficult password and we have to use numbers, symbols or letters ,in order to make our account safe and secure.

great tips , I do follow a considerable lot of them at whatever point I make a secret word however I might want to add something more , a few sites like yobit permit extra security step which is google Authenticator that you should add a 6 digit number each time you sign in your record , this number consistently changes aswel

• Useful or interesting 1

Excellent concept about the security of our accounts and it is helpful to know that some of our passwords or access keys are vulnerable to being hacked, my advice is that we put an alphanumeric with symbols, capital letters and numbers so it will be more difficult for you to find our  password.

• +2 1

I make a password but I would like to add one more thing ,some websites like yobit allow additional security steo which is google Authenticator that you add a six digit number entry time on your account. 

great tips , I do follow a considerable lot of them at whatever point I make a secret phrase yet I might want to add something more , a few sites like yobit permit extra security step which is google Authenticator that you should add a 6 digit number each time you sign in your record , this number consistently changes aswel

Nice topic though, we need to use strong password that can be hard to crack about of, and also beware of using the same password on all our social media platforms or site and same also goes for our crypto wallets.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

Welcome dear. This post is good . You have made useful post. Strong password must be use because your account is strong . Strong password put like uppercase you english character and lower case you add  symbols like@$#% this .😊