How to keep your account secured - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Hello my dear friend, I have accounts and work  are always lost on account of passwords. I hope that's completing therefore are mostly useful  work and delete the password from a lot more  browser.Also I would to say the best earn site work fron crypto. Thanks a lot. Best of luck.

Having a strong password in a simple thing that most people miss. Fortunately some sites will not let you register unless you have a strong password, and as you have mentioned the strong password consists of letters and numbers and the most important thing is to change it from time to time in order to keep your account secured.

• +1 1

We must be really careful in keeping our account safe. Because there are many scammmers who try to steal our account. Don't accept messages from any stranger because they might be scammers. Also keep a strong password to protect your account and don't share your personal informations to anyone.

Of course, people should be more careful in securing their accounts and not giving their password or email to anyone, because that may expose them to stealing their account and their feet, everything, and thus losing the account, profit, etc.

You are welcome in this forum
I am a newbie to this forum and this is my first post
As for me, I prefer learning theoretically because I am not experienced with it and am available to gain experience and increase my knowledge so that we can apply in practice.

In the world of crypto you need to keep your things secured and your password should be a very strong one that you keep to yourself and thanks to this great platform everything has been made easy for the members

You should make your password longer and is not easy to guess.... Also don't give your private information like username and password to those person you don't know...I suggest that your password should contain special numbers and character...

We must be very careful while dealing with this. Because its not any physical solid matter and it will be very easy to lose if we aren't careful. And there will be alot of scammers waiting for an opportunity to steal from us. So think twice before doing something in this field. And always be sensitive about the scams in market. Maybe we can recover from that.

Hello friend, to keep your account secured just take a strong password don’t open your account to any mobile phone to make sure you are never hacked, and of course remember your password. Don’t give a way your password to anybody else.

This forum is very safe and good, so you have to type your passwords consisting of letters, numbers and symbols and keep them and keep them from being viewed by anyone. If someone tries to enter your account and entered the passwords more than three times wrong, a message will be sent to you by e-mail to warn you and it will Lock access to the account

Mirror so many methods to keep your account for safe

Some of them are aa follows:

Don't give your account details to any stranger.

Don't forget your password and username

Don't attend calls from stranger

Avoid using unsafe website

Always try to put high security password.

Hi guys.. first of all i say to keep your account safe is that follow the cryptotalk rule and not choose the illegal way to earn money just follow rule your account safe its my personal opinion

On 6/27/2020 at 7:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

Wow.... wonderful this is a very nice topic and a very nice write-up from you my friend with this I believe members of this platform will have their account protected and free from hackers. 

Greetings to you and thank you for this valuable information. Indeed, the password is very important and I suggest that it be written on a special book that is kept in a hidden place

Every account has terms and conditions before creating it.

However account hacked due to weak password and sharing secret information about account to others or on searching sites 

in this forum cryptotalk is fully secured because its privacy told us step by step for making a strong password .

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Здравствуйте! Чтобы обезопасить свой аккаунт не нужно первым делом сообщать кому либо пароль, не нужно сообщать свою личную информацию, нужно придумывать надежные пароли.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

Excellent information about password managing .so i think we should also choose our password which are difficult and safe for our forum account privacy.

• +4 1

So many members will get good and new information about security from this topic. I personally use strong password with complex characters including numbers and capital letters to keep my account safe. I believe that hackers can't hack any account if we use strong password.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Picking the correct secret word is significant to shield our record protected from hacking, and I figure it should be a solid secret word that incorporates capitalized and lowercase letters and numbers and we ought not to impart it to any individual or site. I additionally suggest actuating the element 2FA for your record.

• +1 1

I think that the information system in the encrypted Crypto Talk platform is very strong and protects all subscribed clients. The platform imposes on you a strong password that is difficult to hack from the hacker. Do not worry, my friend, the situation is safe. Thank you for your post.

Don't worry brother no one enter in anyone account ..We  have to use numbers, symbols or letters ,in order to make our account safe and secure from those who want to steal our money.I   do follow many of them whenever i make a password but i would like to add one more thing , some websites like yobit allow additional security step which is google 

The protection containing even our travel and entertainment account beat precedency. furthermore, crypto talk assembly besides whipper-in to just bring unattackable parole by way of using laws. furthermore, you else advocate crucial aspects and is the reason utile nervousness going from and our debts. virtue wardership.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

In order to keep secure my account I will make such difficult and different and out of thinking of others I will make such password.and we can also use 2Fa verification to secure our account hardly 

• +1 1

In my opinion if you follow the rules and regulations of this forum and  you create a strong password  if you create your account with password then there are chances to be hack in this way we can secure our account by using a powerful email address.