How to keep your account secured - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Thanks bro for discussing a nice topic. Many of our IDs are basically hacked for using normal passwords. So your post is important for those who make such mistakes. We are responsible for our account security. So we should use strong passwords.  Post rules must be followed.

To keep your passwod strong and make sure that your are email is not use any other person in this way you prevent the account for other people and hakers if the application give you the finger lock so this is best

Thank you for this post it was really helpful so people understand how to protect their accounts and passwords so they don't get hacked. But for this forum it's really secured and strict but doesn't mean one shouldn't be careful so always be careful in whatever account you try to create. 

• +3 1

One of the most important assets in our day is to have a clean security account that has a strong password consisting of large and small letters, symbols, numbers and many more .. Thank you from the heart for this valuable information

Uh I don’t know why everybody is making posts like “thank you so much it’s very important” etc. it’s very obvious and I guess everyone knows it. If you came here and put your personal information, you make money here -for sure your password needs to be secured. Anything that’s connected to crypto world should be well secured. 

Good useful and helpful post for newbies and old members. Certainly with a good and strong password using numbers ,characters in lowercase and uppercase etc, it will make access to a secure account , infact some platforms  have three unsuccessful attempts to enter and then notify your email.Our accounts are safe as long as they are not shared with anyone. thanks for sharing these tips

Thank you, my friend, for your interest in this topic

Securing the account with a strong, difficult-to-guess password is the best way

It should be tough, long, and contain specific symbols

So that no one could ever guess it

• +3 1

Good recommendations, I believe that the security always part of us with the works that we are going to develop, in the personal I like but to try to combine important data of the activities of the things that I make thus not to forget, but if they have that a strict password, I do it and I write down my password, also I keep it in texts.

For me, I tend not to use ordinary words as my password and I'm searching for words that aren't really in the dictionary. It is because if your password is in the dictionary, there are chances that someone could know you password just by looking at how you type your password.

There are many ways to keep your account secured and just by having some complicated username and password. You could also try to use 2FA where you'll need other confirmation just to login you account, for example you'll need a code that'll be sent to your phone before you could successfully login even though you know the password and username for your account.

To keep a account secure the most important think was keep a strong password.Without a strong password a account was not secure.To make sure that your account was secure don't share your password with anyone.

I personally use different keys for each site and I do not put much with sequences because these are very common, thank you very much for all your advice they help me a lot to think about better ways to create my passwords and not have any danger at some point.

If we talk about our account on the crypto forum, then our account is now save and secure when we post useful and creative. Apart from this, you should have your account on any platform of your account, not only you have done its password with anyone, but do not share the personal information of the member with any of your own unknown people. 

• +1 1

This post is very important. Your password is your key here. It must be preserved and changed every period as possible, moving away from the expected simple passwords.

Thank you so much for discussing such an important topic.  Many of us make these mistakes for fear of forgetting our passwords.  Use simple or familiar passwords.  Hopefully after watching this post many people will be aware of this.

Dear in order to keep your account  secure you must posts creative one.you should make such posts that are helpful for others.the best thing to keep your account  secure you must follow the rules of this forum.you must not share any information  related  to your account with others...

• Useful or interesting 1

Good topic,to secure your account it is good in this way you bring,thank you for the cooperation becouse without securing your account you can't be save either,there are scammers everywhere now they will scam your acount while not secure

F you really love and need your account, you must always care to preserve and secure your account against scammers and even spammers in another sense.

No member here will want to loose his/her account? Then let him/her take a step to preserve the account.

• +1 1

Do not share the personal information of your account with any other member, if you share it with other members for information from it can damage your account. If we share the privacy of our account with any other member, then our account can definitely be damaged. We can secure our account only by not telling our personal privacy to anyone. 

• +1 1

Hi mate, you create a very important topic mate, you can easily secure your account by making a hard password, this will make it a little bit hard to access. And also avoid sharing your details with unknown friends. 

• +1 1

Create a safe account of cryptotalk forum . Then you make a password for that account . The account password should have different characters. Password should be very strong . Thank u . Take care . Best of luck .

I think this are one of the major reason CryptoTalk do request for a strong password for registration in order to have a secured account which will be free from scammers. Thank you for sharing this notification with us to prevent our account.

You have asked good question you have a great question that how can you get your security a lot and develop another one. It depends on you how you make your device password and some of the same strong password.  But, first of all, you should do according to the rules and regulations, if you do a bad job according to the criterion, then you will find that your information will not go out to anyone, if you do not follow the same rules and rules, then you will work  

Thank you so much for your information. 

By keeping in view of to your post we can make a secure password and we are able to secure our account we should not use the common words in our password and private keys we should make a too much strong password so that it can't be cracked.

• +2 1

Thank you very much my friend for sharing your valiable information and thoughts with us. And we should make our password more strong so that no one can guess it. And we should always keep our password as safe as possible and don't share it with your friends too. We need a strong password so that we can make our account more safe.

• +3 2

Thanks for bringing such wonderful topic,although our personal informations are safe in the forum but we also have to take measures in order to protect and keep our account far away from hackers,lets make our passwords combinations of alphabets and numbers,to make it difficult for people to guess,don't even try by any means to share your password with anybody,lets keep it as a secret,your passwords should be known by you and only you

• +1 1