How to keep your account secured - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

On 6/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example

we should make our password strong and never be used our favorite things name like songs name, girls friends name and date of birthday because mostly friends know our personal information so we should avoid such type of password to save from hackers. So always make strong password which so important in every issue of cryptotalk. 

Really cool post.  You can also not save passwords on a computer or mobile phone by pressing No when asked on a computer or mobile phone when asked Do you want to save the password?  On the other hand, the Yobit platform is very safe, so that if the IP is changed, a message is sent to your email containing a code that you must activate to enter the platform.

You can use 2step auth for secure your account. This is very useful protection for secure account. You can use your contact number or other unique code that's only you know about that and just you can access it.

Thanks dear friend it is very useful information about security of our accounts  we really should have an eye on these points to be secured. Although it is very secure and safe platform but one should also take care of his security. Your points are really helpful so thanks for sharing this with us.

For me I just do some research about crypto member on how the scammers and hacking did fool people here. And I don't believe to those people who saying words that to good to be true. That's how can I manage securing my account.

I agree with you dear,  your post deserve reputation and I would like to say that the password should contain both the alphabets and numbers and if the punctuation marks are allowed then try to also put them in your password. Then the password will be more secured. Your post is very useful for keeping our account more secure. 

I think sometimes even complicated passwords are nothing because this one time I had my passowrd well set all they had to know is my email so they hacked my yahoo email , yahoo is a very bad place to work with on emails , then they changed the details in my yahoo, and the got their number in and when they we re changing all this they were able to log into my files and check all my details so they logged into my trading accounts and my neteller and skrill and stole all the money that was in there that was a case I have never imagined would happen to me so to me that is really important to work on that angle . the good thing is to keep everything offline, and when its nessesary to have a password, make it a sentence and turn on the 2a that would help you in avoiding losing your stuff.

An account is very important for anyone. Its save our personal information, personal document and many other.To save our accounts we need a strong password which can secure our account.But a normall password can be hacked.Because of the hacker is available now.So a strong password can be secured. The strong can be making with the mixed of digit,word, symbol etc...

I agree with you my friend.

Actually, before thinking of how to make a strong password we should know the reason and the importance of it because a lot of people do not believe that there is any difference between strong or weak passwords.

When we make our passwords more stronger especially when we are using online transactions so we are protecting our identities and our money from being stolen.

And the most thing that is important is to not use the same password for more than one account to make a high protection.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's a good advice for everyone to be aware against hackers ,our own account is very important to be secured to protect the conservative information that we have, hackers is one of the most experts in IT especially in online working, So always secured your account with strong protection to avoid fraud.

you are right
But the picture that you attached to the post expresses the condition of many of us
Forgetting the password is a real problem, especially after you have made good profits.
As we must take care to change the password, we must memorize it every time, otherwise the results will be catastrophic!

Yes you Are right in order for us to have secured and strong password ,I have those things you have mentioned , having a strong password can prevent hackers to gain access to your account .I think that infact each of us should be given a strong password to save the account at cryptotalk forum site .

Yes w can secure our pasword in this side ..pasword may be  in words and figures no one can open your account with out our pasword if someone try to open our pasword after three times trying siide can inform to us soo dnt worry about this ..

I might agree with you because the number of account breaches increases every time. Especially the important accounts in which you believe your money or any information related to you. And everything you said is true. Through the small procedures that you take to protect your account, you are here to make it difficult for the hacker to penetrate your account. As a secret code is used as a mixture of numbers, letters, symbols and other information that you alone know, it must be placed.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Hahakom said:

Everyone should be aware of such matters in order not to fall into the trap of penetration, which harms many and causes material losses from time to time.

Material losses means ? If you are preferring to use online wallets or the exchange, I advise you guys to set the strongest passwords mixing up lowercase and uppercase letters with the special characters in the password. I also request guys to enable 2 fa security layers. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

It is a good topic worth reading, I always form passwords using a mixture of numbers, upper and lower case letters and various shapes, to make them strong and difficult to hack, and it is good to make a strong password and keep it in a safe place so that we do not lose our various accounts.

Good post because you highlights the all basic things which is very compulsory for making account secure.  If we make a simple password then hackers can easily scam our account. So,  we should make a complicated password which is consist on the upper and lower case of english alphabets and also use with special keys.  

Basic information thanks for sharing this. 

Today my friend told me to add @ sign in my pasword it will protect my  account. Upercase lower case and some numerics can give you extra protection so always keep your pasword strong to avoid scammers and hackers to hack your account.  

Very lucky information, merit for division that considerate of information, it will prevent a fortune to every one of of us. Securing our explanation is in reality helpful and eminent as hackers are all the time in attendance irritating to achieve admission on accounts.

To create a strong account, we must choose strong passwords in small and large stakeholders and not included the password of anything email and important contributors, and the password is not in any website or a reliable link because there are a lot of reliable links that are stealing our accounts

The best way which you can keep your account safe you should try ant set a strong password which will contains mixture of letters and numbers with upper and lower case.

First of all we should not allowed to anyone to create your account and the most important don't tell them your password. Because specially the begginers would be grapped into the scammers easily and they stole their wallets easily. And also the strong password is very important because the scammers easily approch to our account. For this I advice you to activate the 2fa feature for your account

Your password must be long, unique and contain such symbols and words which don't match your personal information. Some people use their personal information as their passwords such as name with some numbers, their class roll  number, their address  and surnames. These types of password can be easily accessed by the hackers. If you use the symbols and unique numbers and character then they will not hack your account. Hope this will help you alot.

Two factor authentication is the best way to protect your account because we can even login with out the pin code what about the withdraw and hack. But if the hackers are very professional then can easily break the 2fa and even your hard password. So, be safe and use Google authenticator to secure account.

• +1 1

Passwords are one of the most important protection factors that we must take care of. We must make our password strong, not possible Hack it and anticipate it so that we are not vulnerable to hacker attacks on the Internet