Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

To become a successful trader, you should divide your money to different cryptocurrencies,. invest on cryptos that are famous and have bigger trading volume. control your feelings when you see increase or decrease in prices.

• Useful or interesting 1

- Not suffer from panic.
- Be patient.
- Study the market, learning from experts by following them through social networks and blogs.
- Take risks that offer potential gains.
- Love cryptocurrencies.
- Hold on patiently and learn to wait for the right moments.

The division of capital by the trader will definitely help him avoid a loss.
I want to add a tip that you shouldn't think about past losses when you want to trade.
Work hard and trust yourself and you will be able to make good profits

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us. Yes, every beginner needs this information before starting this work

There are a good tips. Thank you. I add some more. 
You should research before investing a coin. (There are many empty coins in cryptocurrency world.)

• +1 1

To establish myself as a trader requires a lot of things and the first one is a lot of hard work the truth  behind it is that you need to run the market successfully with a good investment portfolio and one has to make sure that is able to understand himself as an investor and in the end make sure that they are able to do a lot of things with the right kind of trading strategy , that takes some time 

• +1 2

Controlling the feelings is the key of being succesful! If there is no panic around, you can accomplished your targets. I'm not good at this, I hope one day I can learn.

• +1 1

It is true that mistakes are learned but in this term in trading you must learn to use the mechanics well at all times if you cannot say goodbye to all your profits, I recommend learning first what to do....

I want to give some of another tip for newbie who want to join  trading on any platform.

*Never be greedy. (it will cost your all fund to loss)

*Try to understand the market psychology. (what are the thing that market want to telling about.)

*Money management and risk reward ratio is the only holy grail. (Only it can give you success)

Thanks,

• +2 2

These tips are really important for each trader.. but trading isn't easy as it sounds in my opinion! and it requires a long time only to understand and try each tip! controlling your emotions while trading is one of the most important things to do and it needs many experiences from you to be a emotions controlled person especially when you see that the price of any cryptocurrency is decreasing and you are loosing your money in a few minutes!

Me ha gustado mucho tu consejo, van genial amigo, muchas gracias por todo y ayudarte en tu futuro como emprendedor digital y mucha suerte a todos ...

• -1 1

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information which is good for morale.
Well done and thank you for a good post like this one, thank you from the bottom of my heart. The three points that you mentioned in your advice are too relevant and too fair and too reasonable, but what really stood out to me was the second point where you said: invest only what you are ready to lose.

The first thing is to have a good risk management, dont invest based on your expectation, always look for technical or fundamental analysis, dont let your emotions affect you.

to be a good trader in the world of the cryptomoneta it is necessary to be persevering never to invest all the capital only to make by percentage to invest in good project

17 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

To establish myself as a trader requires a lot of things and the first one is a lot of hard work the truth  behind it is that you need to run the market successfully with a good investment portfolio and one has to make sure that is able to understand himself as an investor and in the end make sure that they are able to do a lot of things with the right kind of trading strategy , that takes some time 

Yes, this is certain that we need a good  wallet, but I also advise you to work on a demo account in order to be able to experiment with trading with unreal money so that you have enough experience.

• +3 1

13 hours ago, DAVID PEREZ said:

It seems easy, but the truth is that when you are starting it becomes very difficult to control your emotions, I think that with time you will get this experience, I have to lose a lot of money to learn to control my emotions not everyone is prepared to see their positions in red.

Of course, you are right, when you invest real money for the first time, you will start to feel terrible, but in order to get past that, you should only invest and trade with what you are able to lose..

Hello.Very useful article. I think it will be useful not only for beginners .but also for good traders.with the help of your article, people will not go into negative territory like this.Thanks!

Thank you very much for these tips are very helpful as I really like the world of cryptocurrency trading

• -1 1

Its not a hard way but need a lot of responsibility and discipline, as many other techs at crypto we need learn, make a depth investigation, cause trading look easy but need a lot of knowledge.

So the basics are:

-Knowledge

-An investment

-Diversification (not only a currency, you need take different currencies)

-Responsibility (its a work, and its your money)

-Trade with your brain not with heart, no feeling, no fomo.

On 10/9/2020 at 10:35 AM, iloveyobit said:

Investing in new currencies in the market is dangerous, even for professionals, not just newcomers, so I advise you to first invest in currencies already in the market.

investing in those newly listed coins will definitely make you lose your money, but still i see many people buying the coins newly listed on binance like it will go up right away. people dont understand that the coins newly listed on binance are actually up 50% or so.

• +1 1

The psychological part is important in this world.
 We cannot operate if we are not prepared for any negative
 reaction from the market. Each movement or investment
 must be done with a cold head and assume the consequences
 of what this entails.

24 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

investing in those newly listed coins will definitely make you lose your money, but still i see many people buying the coins newly listed on binance like it will go up right away. people dont understand that the coins newly listed on binance are actually up 50% or so.

Most of the time, yes, but not necessarily. There are a lot of traders who know exactly when to enter these new currencies, which makes them profit from them and vice versa too ..

44 minutes ago, hajathava said:

A successful trader is needed experience and good knowledge about trading and be able to analyze charts easily. you need to know the news every day to understand the situation of the market, and you need to control your emotions and don't follow FOMO and FUD. If you have these attitudes, you have become a great trader.

Yes, of course, all this does not come from one night to the next, but rather requires a lot of time, effort and a lot of deals also so you have to be patient because the road is long,good luck 

• +3 1