Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

Actually i am new here but i think there is something wrong about your second point. I know Trading is really risky so its important that you are ready to lose your money. You should always choose right and profitable coin for trading.You also need more patients in trading. If you follow this approach then hopefully you can earn some good profit from here.

Hi friend first of all thank for sharing your experience and thoughts. Yes we are humen and discouraged very soon.so your experience and opinion is best for all members of cryptotalk. We are not invest all money with one platform if we are loss then we are disappointed.

I am with you, because if we distribute our money to many transactions and many investments, the probability of loss is less than if we use all of this money for one investment or one investment. transaction because it could be a losing trade. we also need more cryptocurrency knowledge for smooth transactions

This is true but controlling your emotions is not so easy.  I have 2 years of experience for crypto trading but I still can't manage my passion in time.  If I have to give some advice to the beggars.Investing in some platforms is risky and there are some scams when we have all the money we need to be careful or when we invest in some currencies there is profit and gain but no loss.

Trading is very important in earning a lot of additional profits that we get through the forum, and in order to achieve successful and profitable trading, we must pay careful attention and continuous follow-up of currencies and work with confidence, because they are essential to your success.

• +1 1

The points stated are very interesting one points as it will be completely wrong and too much of a risk to make investment in one single coin but split it around. It's also very important to note that with patience you don't loose in crypto except if you invest in dead coins.

You give me a very helpful knowledge about trading and investing. The things you mentioned here are acceptable we have to follow all f these things. Then we will be do a great trade in this crpytotalk platform.

These tips are very important who's willing to trade on a daily basis. And the thing which is not putting all eggs in one box is the best thing to prevent big losses. If we will keep our balance in different accounts and making traders won't be lossed at a time and you can have a chance to get your lossed amount. 

Yes i am agree with you. But the loss is also the part of any work . If we can't lose any thing we can't improve in our work .

On 26‏/6‏/2020 at 12:47, iloveyobit said:

من أجل التحكم في المشاعر أثناء أي صفقة أو في السوق بشكل عام ، يجب تقسيم رأس المال لأن هذا هو العامل الأكثر أهمية بالنسبة للمتداول ، بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، يمكنك استخدام مثل هذه النصائح في السوق :

• لا تضع كل بيضك في صندوق واحد.
  • استثمر فقط ما أنت مستعد لخسارته.
  • لا تتاجر باستخدام عواطفك.

الرجاء طرح الأسئلة في المنشورات وسأجيب عليك.

Yes you are right
As for emotion, it must be controlled because it is a source of loss, and this is what we see in new users. Therefore, it is necessary to rely on a good plan to gain profits and reduce losses, and the successful trader must be patient and accurate in work.

Yes, my dear friend, you can become a trader, important in some simple steps, including drawing a modern theme and required to invest well marketed in the encrypted network and targeting a certain audience to this end good luck to everyone

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable advice. We have to realize how our money is invested and trade ... and to be aware that we will face losses, but with good work and useful publications, we avoid the loss ..
As I said, we have to control our feelings in this forum

Hello my friend. These tips, I thank you very much for presenting them to us because they touch the essence of our work and we must join hands together in order to achieve the highest work and goal and that the division of money is a very important thing for our work in order to increase our returns more with the passage of time

Really valuable advice thank you for putting forward
Investing is a very useful thing and it is recommended that you do not put your money in one platform so that it does not lead to losing it all. Distribute it and continue the investment process.

These are really awesome and key words. Because all the trading depends on these points. If we will follow these points then well be successful in near future . I requested all of you to work according to rules and regulations otherwise your account will be banned.

Yes you are right dear we should invest our money on different sites so through this we can get more profit with less disadvantages .So this idea is best for all of us who are working here .

Hi dear i am not about the trading. For the trafing you have an experience and websites which you want to invest on it. I see that sometime they loss in trading. I think the do not have sufficient knowledge to work.

• +5 1

I agree with you, emotions is our largest enemy in trading. Many people have lose their money because of emotions, we should create a good trading plan and thats will guide us so that we can reduce loss and increase profit. Trading without a good plan will make you to hate trading.

Thanks mate for the guide, although I'm still a newbie with less than a day old experience. But I'm as well planning to start trading immidiatly I have started earning. And this are ways we will get to learn more about trading. Thanks mates for the guide.

Yes dear your all 3 points are right I really appreciate your work and if we lose our money then we should not to be emotionally or to worry we should to work with carefully.

Yes my friend you become a successful trader on this forum with the help of using easy tips .but you need experience and knowledge .u shear all the posts that are informative and correct.

Mostly trading needs enough capital be it at forex or crypto market and not just that but also knowledge and experience must be aquired before starting to trade.

These very good points for those are interested in trading. As a trader you 1st need to accept the lose before wins

2nd never use all your money at once

3rd use a wise amount of balance to invest so if you lose you will lose less

4th try to invest less amount 1st and then try to invest greater amount because you must will win at least 1 time in 3 to 4 investments. 

These are some useful tips according to my experience. Thank You. 

Yes the tips would be so good for the users while working with this forum to become more successful trader with the passage of time. But in my opinion taking risks is the most powerful tip.