Discover new topics! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

By saying new things, we all know that the members in the forum have never made that post. By creating new topics, the members can get new ideas from that post.  It is everyone’s responsibility to try to create a subject in a beautiful, meaningful, fluid language.  So that everyone is happy and can get ideas by posting

You are right brother. I am agree with you. And it is also true that people are using mostly For Beginners section for commenting and posting the topic. We should also use other sections that are described in this post. We should got some more knowledge also about the other things from these sections such as Mobile Apps section, Job Section etc.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Well done friend you make a useful and quality post for us I hope all members of the forum will get benefit and will appreciate you. I am agree with you that we should visit all the sections of the forum to get more knowledge and information. We also should create more topics for more discussion about the cryptocyrrency.

Yes you are amazing right and put the very useful information I think. It is the best and easy method I think yes my dear. Move in all the section it will increase your knowledge so be happy and use this.

• +1 1

Yes my dear very very lovely and sweet post I think you share this very immune able post. Yes we should watch everything and even the useful topic and post as well. So it is beneficial for us. 

• +1 1

My dear friend, of course you said right as we know that there are many sections in the forum and there are useful topics and posts in every section. Therefore, we should not only work in some sections, but should visit every section because we will get a different kind of experience from each section. But some members do not have related experience and knowledge from every section, so they prefer to work only in the specific section. But if we work in all the sections, then we will get an experience from all aspects of trading. 

New topics but cannot search lots of topics as we take part in not such an in sequence about atypical sections and every now and then topics are not in evidence and about topics contains a lot of minus views hence we run off them.

On 1/11/2021 at 6:25 PM, STALYN said:

It's a good thing you explained these parts . I usually write in crypto world and beginners sections . If what I have in mind is on other forums, I'll use them .

That is good and since we have nothing less that 20 sections in this our great forum for that reason we shouldn't remain in few sections instead we should also visit the other sections to make posts because that will also help us improve our experience as well as our knowledge about the field.

On 6/24/2020 at 12:33 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

Here are all other sections and all interesting/ helpful topics you can find from them:

• About forum - All forum rules are in this sections, its one of the most important section to read every day so that you can never miss any forum updates.
  • Coins/ Tokens talk - Here you will find all topics about crypto coins and tokens. Reviews, and all things that they are important to know for a better investment.
  • Trading - If you need to learn/ increase your trading knowledge, this is the right section for those types of topics.
  • Exchanges - The aim of this forum is to help each other! This section will give you all topics that are reviewing/ suggesting good exchanges for you.
  • Wallets - Never be scammed! Topics from this section will review and suggest good wallets for you with good security for your coins.
  • Mining - Mining has become a very feared earning method because many scammers are using it to steal! Here you will find all topics about reviewing good/ bad mining sites and good mining methods.
  • Mobile apps - Topics from this section will review/ ask all important things about mobile apps that are good to have and those which are not good.
  • Tutorials - You will find a lot of topics that will help to boost your skills from this section. 
  • ICO/ IEO - A special section where you will find topics discussing about ICO and IEO's in deep. Suggesting the legit ones and warn you about the fake ones.
  • Market place - You can sell your services or products from this section, you will also find many services offered with other members in this section.
  • Referral links - How good! This is a special section with topics to find/ share referral links from different useful sites to our friends here in the forum.
  • Services - You will find topics/ members who are sharing their services with us here in the forum through this section.
  • Gambling/ HYIP's/ Freecoins - This is the best section to find all topics that are discussing/ reviewing/ suggesting gambling, HYIP or free coins sites.
  • Jobs - If you need to find a job or if you are offering a job, this is the best section to find/ write your topic.
  • Off topic - We can discuss any topics out of crypto world from this section, there are many interesting topics about things which you don't know!

By reading all those sections and how they can be benefited to us, i believe you will start replying to all sections because they are all important. 

@Beginners, welcome very much to this forum. Those are small tips that can help you to enjoy the forum.

_______________________.

Thanks for reading!

If we post in all sections then we can gain knowledge from those sections.We should post in all sections so that we can give more information while writing the topic because if we read posts in different sections then knowledge will be gained.

Yes man creating new topic is also important because this increase the creative skill of worker and also give knowledge to that which post on their post.so I  think it is most important.

This is a good post.We should discover new topics and move into some other sections to gain knowledge and information about cryptotalk forum.I wish you good luck.

Incredible topics that can be found in the forum full of knowledge, your topic is comforting when it comes to analyzing the new topics that we can create and read in the forum, knowledge is gold and we are going to success

This is really nice and helpful post dear. We sometimes see a topic that we have answered earlier so you did a great job for finding new topics and posts. Again thanks to you.

It is very good to discover new topics because we learn new things that we did not know and this forum has very well organized sections that help us a lot to locate new topics that we have not seen and that may interest us, so we always have to read filters  new topics to learn more.

• +2 1

This will help a lot  to discover new topics because some times I need to keep opening new pages before I can start seeing new topics but going from sections to sections is also a nice step in discovery new topics. 

Hello my friend, thank you, you're right all sections have interesting and useful topics, I'll try to visit all of them if I want to read more interesting topics everyday..

The forum sections because many members are limited to publishing on some sections and do not browse the rest of the sections. Therefore, our activity must include in the forum all sections so that we can benefit from all sections. 

Well said brother @bibo0202, I am glad you realize the reading a topic it not help only you but it encourage the topic writer to do even better in next topics. There are many important topics from many sections, so it's good to have the habit to read all sections so that we can not miss any important thing.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I agree with you, Because as a newbie to the Forum you should not go to the section that you don't have any knowledge on it, Just go to your section where you have a little experience and continue posting your post.

Dear friend,

Actually there are so many topics in this platform which are yet to be answered but not withstanding I will visit those sections so that I can learn new things and also get some information there, so try and join others forum so that you can flash crypto with new update

• +5 1

It is a good idea that a person should expand his knowledge and not limit his learning to one thing only, but we as beginners have to read a lot so that we know what we have to do so we visit the beginners site a lot, but you are right we must start reading all the topics that increase our knowledge and knowledge of the world of crypto

• +3 1

thanks for sharing the topics because I am new opinion and read all topics and I think many tips is more important and I have learned from this platform and work hard 

@by calerna. My opinion can be very large organizations in the world. There are many benefits of this platform crypto talk about how you can make your feature by. You can create a new member create a new digital currency developed. 

That's a really good step by step explanation of different sections in this forum. We all need to participate and posts in different sections so that we can learn from different sections. It's a bad idea to stick to one section always.