Discover new topics! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

Usually what I do is that I go round so many areas all sections including the russian section this is to make sure that I do understand what am suppose to do in the end so to me am going to ask a question is there a chance that am going to enjoy the work that am doing here, there are so many topics and this includes the work we are doing and that is very important we do understand that.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Yes,its a way of increasing knowledge for beginners.who don't know about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk.so i think diversity of topic is necessary for gaining knowledge.everperson should take part in introducing the new title to share thier experience to beginners.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask you we should even started new topics to discuss in this forum it's very helpful for us

Cryptotalk forum is very wide because it has many sections filled up with lot of informations about Cryptocurrency and it related activities for that reason i am advising us to take our time and visit other sections so as to improve our experience as well as knowledge about Cryptocurrency and the forum at large.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The forum a long the way is adding some key relevant sections apart from crypto world, beginners, about forum and others, the ones that the forum begins with them. These are more popular than the remaining sections gaining high number of post 

I found this information is really helpful for gaining information about different section. We should definitely explore our knowledge and ideas on different topics rather than focusing on same. Expanding our knowledge will help us to boost our intelligence and creativity. And we can see many topics are repeated in some cases . Posting on same topic is not worth for all of us. 

• +3 1
  • +4 2

That is more readable and understandable if you collect all the topics and information in one place. That will save your time. You have done great work. This will help many people to get information about different topics. Thanks for this post.

Have been in the beginners section since I joined this forum, I had also visited other sections to see the kind of topics and discussions that is happening there, the truth is that every section is interesting in one way or the other...am still a newbie here, so I need to familiarise myself with the beginners section very well so as to know what is good for me to take note of, às a newcomer....and then in order to gather well meaning knowledges about all the rules and regulations concerning the forum....I look forward to contributing ideas and gaining ideas in other sections as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

this is a superb rationalization of the forum sections because many individuals are constrained to publishing on a few sections and do no longer browse the rest of the sections. consequently, our activity should encompass inside the forum all sections in order that we will advantage from all sections and on this manner we are able to constantly find new subjects that we read

Browsing the forum sections is very necessary, regardless of whether you provide the answers or not, because this increases your knowledge and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, as each section has a title that differs from the other.  Meaningful topic

On 6/24/2020 at 2:33 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

Here are all other sections and all interesting/ helpful topics you can find from them:

• About forum - All forum rules are in this sections, its one of the most important section to read every day so that you can never miss any forum updates.
  • Coins/ Tokens talk - Here you will find all topics about crypto coins and tokens. Reviews, and all things that they are important to know for a better investment.
  • Trading - If you need to learn/ increase your trading knowledge, this is the right section for those types of topics.
  • Exchanges - The aim of this forum is to help each other! This section will give you all topics that are reviewing/ suggesting good exchanges for you.
  • Wallets - Never be scammed! Topics from this section will review and suggest good wallets for you with good security for your coins.
  • Mining - Mining has become a very feared earning method because many scammers are using it to steal! Here you will find all topics about reviewing good/ bad mining sites and good mining methods.
  • Mobile apps - Topics from this section will review/ ask all important things about mobile apps that are good to have and those which are not good.
  • Tutorials - You will find a lot of topics that will help to boost your skills from this section. 
  • ICO/ IEO - A special section where you will find topics discussing about ICO and IEO's in deep. Suggesting the legit ones and warn you about the fake ones.
  • Market place - You can sell your services or products from this section, you will also find many services offered with other members in this section.
  • Referral links - How good! This is a special section with topics to find/ share referral links from different useful sites to our friends here in the forum.
  • Services - You will find topics/ members who are sharing their services with us here in the forum through this section.
  • Gambling/ HYIP's/ Freecoins - This is the best section to find all topics that are discussing/ reviewing/ suggesting gambling, HYIP or free coins sites.
  • Jobs - If you need to find a job or if you are offering a job, this is the best section to find/ write your topic.
  • Off topic - We can discuss any topics out of crypto world from this section, there are many interesting topics about things which you don't know!

By reading all those sections and how they can be benefited to us, i believe you will start replying to all sections because they are all important. 

@Beginners, welcome very much to this forum. Those are small tips that can help you to enjoy the forum.

_______________________.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for sharing this, this topic will also guide those newbies in cryptotalk. Now they knew what is the purpose of every section in the forum, they can choose now what they really want to know about the forum.

yes, there may be a first-rate variety within the contents of the discussion board, so we need to diversify the publication and participation in the diverse branches of the discussion board and this is also so as to improve the first-class of the user and attractiveness of posts

Thank you my dear friend for such a informative post as a beginner i know that going through each of the topic will help me for future indipendace and one day iam also going to make my self topics and post.

thankyou

40A10C64-835D-48F7-BD19-5D7CC61EEB58.png

hello mate thank you for sharing this with us it's so useful and helpful post for newbies like me will now know the content of the different forums and where we will post our topics 

Thank you very much, my friend, for this very informative and useful explanation
Take this article for me as a guide from a well-experienced teacher and old teacher
And I will adhere to it. I will read most of the sections in the forum to increase my experience and to be an active player in the forum

This is really good for all! for earn if you want jst to replying others topic to reach your goal 20 posts per day this not good you need to create your own topic which is really helpful for all we need to create new topics for learning more

On 6/24/2020 at 12:40 AM, magd said:

To make the posts more quality we should move between the sections and participate in all of them, as it is wrong to put all posts in one section and moving between the sections will make the activity in the forum bigger and more useful

I am very grateful to you dear colleague for the words you have answered on this topic because for me as a beginner they are very helpful since little by little I am learning more and more about this great community
Good luck Iran of profit for all
A big greeting to the whole community

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, the three sections you have mentioned are the hot sections of this forum. 80% members like these three sections and like to work on it. The other sections are also good and i would say that visit these section you will get more knowledge from the other sections. On first three sections we get more information about the digital currencies.

• +1 1

Yes, dear, this is wonderful and true. We have to go to the good topic through the process of reviewing many topics, where many people benefit from it very much.

I may be not a beginner but i didn't knew everything some things i just discovered just right now because of this well these are very worth to take notes so as its important to indeed to know those things to proceed with crpytocurrency businesses.

• +1 1

On 6/23/2020 at 11:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

Here are all other sections and all interesting/ helpful topics you can find from them:

• About forum - All forum rules are in this sections, its one of the most important section to read every day so that you can never miss any forum updates.
  • Coins/ Tokens talk - Here you will find all topics about crypto coins and tokens. Reviews, and all things that they are important to know for a better investment.
  • Trading - If you need to learn/ increase your trading knowledge, this is the right section for those types of topics.
  • Exchanges - The aim of this forum is to help each other! This section will give you all topics that are reviewing/ suggesting good exchanges for you.
  • Wallets - Never be scammed! Topics from this section will review and suggest good wallets for you with good security for your coins.
  • Mining - Mining has become a very feared earning method because many scammers are using it to steal! Here you will find all topics about reviewing good/ bad mining sites and good mining methods.
  • Mobile apps - Topics from this section will review/ ask all important things about mobile apps that are good to have and those which are not good.
  • Tutorials - You will find a lot of topics that will help to boost your skills from this section. 
  • ICO/ IEO - A special section where you will find topics discussing about ICO and IEO's in deep. Suggesting the legit ones and warn you about the fake ones.
  • Market place - You can sell your services or products from this section, you will also find many services offered with other members in this section.
  • Referral links - How good! This is a special section with topics to find/ share referral links from different useful sites to our friends here in the forum.
  • Services - You will find topics/ members who are sharing their services with us here in the forum through this section.
  • Gambling/ HYIP's/ Freecoins - This is the best section to find all topics that are discussing/ reviewing/ suggesting gambling, HYIP or free coins sites.
  • Jobs - If you need to find a job or if you are offering a job, this is the best section to find/ write your topic.
  • Off topic - We can discuss any topics out of crypto world from this section, there are many interesting topics about things which you don't know!

By reading all those sections and how they can be benefited to us, i believe you will start replying to all sections because they are all important. 

@Beginners, welcome very much to this forum. Those are small tips that can help you to enjoy the forum.

_______________________.

Thanks for reading!

What a wonderful post created by you dear you are right friend a lot of people are posting in 3 or 4 sections and they are also not making new posts. I think there is reason of doing such activity because a lot of members don't know about more sections therefore they don't send any posts in other sections. We should try to understand all of the sections of this forum.

• +2 1

Thank you for this information. I am a new member and i am spending my tome here in beginner section to gain morr information. I will surely jump to all other section and gain more knowledge.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us my friend. It is really helpful for all the members in this forum and you are right that we should write our posts in different sections so that we get the new updates regarding this forum. It will be useful as well as helpful to earn and learn. 

• +2 1

Yes dear friend you are right the cryptotalk member should visit all sections of the forum because their are lots of new things that you can easily learning by reading about them. Thanks