What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

I don't think anyone knows ..
I did not know the meaning of this name before.
I searched for this topic and did not find an answer ..
I think he was the one who invented the idea of Bitcoin.

I'm new in the world of bitcoin. I searched about who created it and that's why I am familar to his name but I did not know it is the meaning in japan. Thank you for sharing you knowledge about it. Looking at it's past and history is very important.

On 6/23/2020 at 8:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

According to my knowledge satoshi was the the founder of Bitcoin that's why this term is called satoshi. But I am not sure that satoshi is on the former President's name of Bitcoin.

Edited by Abrar2468
  • +1 1

@Dark Shadow I Do agree its important to have theat right to what we need to grow with , there is a lot of good effort to which we need to keep on finding that power to it , we need to know what would be the best of everything and fint that solution , well its true , the Name has a meaning, but that to me is just a name , like my name is @kanji but the truth is there is a true meaning to it , say @davy22.

• +2 2

I had just heard the name of the satoshi Nakamoto and did not know that the bitcoin was invented by satoshi. Did not even know what its name means but I came to know from your post that I am thankful to you, I'm glad to know.

• +3 1

The name Satoshi Nakamoto does not really mean anything special, but it is the name of the creator of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC), which is still unknown if he is a person, entity, organization or object, it is currently the biggest mystery in the world of cryptocurrencies.

This is a nom de plume the individual who made bitcoins. The personality of satoshi nakamoto is obscure and nobody knows who he truly was except for he made bitcoins and first blockchain as well and give a base to this amazing site.

On 12/28/2020 at 1:07 PM, hai07 said:

In fact, the name of Satoshi Nakamoto may not be the name of a person, but rather the name of an organization that invented Bitcoin, and it may be a person called Satoshi who invented it ... I think that we should focus on how to earn from it and not who invented it, how and when

many people did so many research about who is the real satoshi nakamoto and what happend to him , lately i read a whole topic about that research and i think they find the real satoshi but they didnt say his name for protecting him , all i know he is a british man and older than 45 years by now .. 

This is my first time of seeing this meaning of the name of the man that created the bitcoin that has taking the lead on crypto currencies market. The meaning is significant and consists of words of reasoning upon. Thank you for this wonderful research

Indeed we should simply show restraint about that and furthermore we should trust that the symbolic give a decent prize in the commercial center since it is the thing that issues most to a large number of us in the discussion.

I dont know the name meaning of satoshi Nakamoto today i learn new thing from this post and i will searching of this name may be its  japanese name but not know about it and ita meaning . 

We don't have any idea what his real face and if he is not only just one person and basically i haven't found anything by satoshi that was random.

I don't know no about this word but I read too many article because I am really interested about that person but I don't have an idea what his real face maybe he is not only one person I think a group of people

I have never known that earlier than however if we see it extra intently it means clean wondering within the foundation which somehow refers to the clear transparency in each foundation and it additionally makes sense that the transparency is also a moto of Crypto foreign money.

We do not really know if Satoshi Nakatomo is a person or a group of people, we know that he first started with cryptocurrencies and invented the first currency, which is Bitcoin, thus he is the godfather of all cryptocurrencies that exist today.

My Dear friend Satoshi Nakatomo is a person or a group of people, we know that he first started with cryptocurrencies and invented the first currency, BTC wallet is the popular and valuable in the whole world country. btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. the meaning of the name Satoshi Nakamoto in Japanese. There are many people who think that this name is not the real name of the Bitcoin inventor .

Edited by Bitcoin Earning

Hi dear , as Satoshi is important, one satoshi is 0.0001000 

sa still can't make sense if it is code for something but it certainly does not look like a name of a Japanese person picked at random. Basically I haven't found anything by Satoshi that was random.

On 6/23/2020 at 8:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

Hi,yes your post increase our knowledge . According me bitcion  first introduced in 2007 .

Yes my dear I know it's name but don't know it's translation so it is my first time so thank you so very much and it is very helpful I think and it is the best moment. Yes he created and he is wise.

• +1 1

to be a Vietnam having navigation machinery arguments still mystery if who truly uses this alias to hide his identity. According to a certain website, he is the philosophical figurehead of sorts, and frequently invoked among cryptocurrency proponents debating the future of bitcoin's develop by a lot of peoples in certainly back never navigation tabernacle 

Thanks a lot dear for giving us this useful information. Yes dear it is a new thing that we learned today. 

Staoshin means :clean vision.

Naka : inside

Moto : the base, the origin. 

Thanks dear. 

Please I request you to make the good and the meaning full topics that have the some relationship between the Crypto talk and the Crypto currencies. We are not interest in these kinds of the useless and shit topics. Satashi was the developer of the Bitcoin.

The publication is clear and understandable, but what I cannot understand until now is why there is no name of an inventor or company that adopts Bitcoin in a practical and clear manner until now we are still within expectations

Nakamoto has stated that work on the writing of the code for bitcoin began in 2007. On 18 August 2008 he or a colleague registered the domain name bitcoin.org and created a web site at that address. On 31 October 2008, he published a paper on the cryptography mailing list at metzdowd.com describing a digital cryptocurrency  titled "Bitcoin.

Bitcoin's peak in December 2017, these were worth over US$19 billion, making Nakamoto possibly the 44th richest person in the world at the time.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Dear friend i am new hare and not about in this topic so I am learning in senior members and read the crypto rules regulations and not know satoshi what is this and i see in yobit site but not know in this