What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

On 6/23/2020 at 8:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

Thank you friend I don't have information about it but you give us such a informative post that's why I always says that crypto is a very wonderful form it always gives us a chance to learn new things and it always increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies and English language.

That was great i reccon i didn't know that but now i have come to know how he got the idea of creating the bitcoin as his name said insight thinking so it was something that he felt inside and tried to listen to his internal thoughts and launched the coin and he didn't know that it will become popular one day i am sure

i am new at this platform .i have no idea about it .i will know when i complete 100 unuseful post .then i write 20 posts daily and that posts earning i will earned money and this will the shape of satoshi may be.

My friend I really want to thank you about that new information that you have given us . I guess not a lot of people know about that. That's a very good information that we got today. And I also don't not that the guy invented bitcoin is from Japan . So that's also a new information that I got today. So I am really thankful to you my friend for giving this good information

• +5 1

Truly energizing thing for an obscure individual is making a computerized money that's the most excellent venture in history and pumping tremendous cash into it day by day. And I trust he remains mysterious, since when he reveals his confront, all the scales may alter.

• +1 1

I remember the name satoshi nakamoto when a vriurs attack occurred in internet. If viruse attack a system . The system will stuck and they need bit coins for further use of the system . In that time i heared about Bitcoins. But now i learn more about digital money from this platform.

Yes from your topic I have learned a new thing about the name of the satoshi nakamato because I do not know that the bitcoin was discovered by this man and what is the meaning of the satoshi nakamato. So thanks for sharing this information.

I first perused this data in my High school. Thank you for giving it. I still can't make sense in case it is code for something but it certainly does not see like a title of a Japanese individual picked at arbitrary. Essentially I haven't found anything by Satoshi that was random.

Yes you are right that I learned something new that I have not knowledge about this that what is its meaning but from your topic I get to know about this and I am really happy to see your post that I have learned a new thing thank you so much dear friend for sharing this useful information have a nice day dude.

Thank you for providing a meaningful information. Satoshi nakamoto is known for the invention of bitcoin. And still it is mysterious. May be it can be a fake name or maybe it is kinda code name. It is interesting when you know more about Bitcoin. So try to explore.

Some posts are deleted by using the officials on this forum. If your publish is not beneficial to the reader and does not provide content material for that, the deletion is accomplished or because no responses are obtained for your publish. Therefore, be interested in publishing the significant posts that attract humans to you.

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

Yes dear mate it is a new information for me. I am very happy to learn this information which you provide here on this forum in detail. Dear mate if you have some more information like this then must share with us. Best wishes for all 😊

My friend I have opened this topic today, actually i wouldn't have been able to give correct answers to these names if someone else ask me personally. This person is really wise to form those name. Its not easy to get those ideas. 

My friend thanks for sharing that wonderful information and knowledge with all of us. I knew most of the people don't know about that. And I also don't know about that . That the currency we are earning what that means. Now I now. That's bcz of you

Satoshi Nakamoto is the Japanese name I don't know what that means because I can't speak Japanese but a Google search will tell me what the name means.

• +1 1

I don't know what is the meaning of this name and I hear for first time about the meaning of Satoshi Nakamoto . But I do not think It not matter what Satoshi Nakamoto means, what matters is that what he made. He invented a currency with a lot of advantages in modern era.

On 1/31/2021 at 3:10 PM, Al-Wassouf said:

This is really nice information, as Satoshi Nakamoto is the media name for the founder of Bitcoin, and the identity of this person and his goals in establishing this technology is not known yet, but it certainly has helped millions of people around the world increase their income and improve their conditions.

Only him knows the main reason why he decided to remain anonymous and masquerading himself with one name, but what I have to say to him is that the future he saw before implementing the Bitcoin project is here and a big congratulations to him for the success of this project meanwhile to the author of the post @Dark_Sky thanks for sharing this wonderful information

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that more than just being a name, I think we associate him a lot with what bitcoin is today for being its creator, there are many projects that pay tribute to this great character through some NFTs, I think he deserves a lot of recognition.

know that Satoshi Nakamoto was the person that made Bitcoin but I didn't know this information. maybe it can be used as to track who this person can be by some that are trying to look for clues and I don't remember anyone talks about this.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the presumed pseudonymous[1][2][3][4] person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation.[5] As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database.[6] In the process, Nakamoto was the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency using a peer-to-peer network. Nakamoto was active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010.[7] Many people have claimed, or have been claimed, to be Nakamoto.

I didn't knew about satoshi. Later, when I googled about it I found out that it is the name of the person who invented bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. He is a great man who found this digital high value currency.

• +2 1

In the past, I thought it was a word of Japanese origin, but I did not know what it means or what it signifies, but I have worked on its meaning now. It is natural to marvel at the meaning of a word because we are people of a different language.

Thank you friend ,I did not know the meaning of satoshi nakamoto .I learned that meaning  of the name reflects  on personality. May be iam right  or wrong.But thank you for this information 

Or the name of the man who built the house.But it doesn't have a nickname.But people go by this name How come people don't know the real name because they don't have information.