Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Talk Token - Dear users, do not sell the token, respect your work

It hasn't gotten to that part where I earn the tokens yet, but I'm already working for them. And yes, I agree with you, that those tokens shouldn't be sold. These, in the long term, and large quantities can give us a lot of joy. 

I'm looking forward to it!

For the free circulation of the talk token, it obviously would have to be traded as well as having to hodl on the token it's self, but evaluating our work, we have to also know, we earned the talk token as the rewards, but obviously on having the price to increase, it obviously will have to be traded

• +3 1

It will be a very good idea to not sell your talk token but rather invest in it as this will increase its value as well as increase the profits of all the members on the forum thereby encouraging hard work here.

I did not know about this payment method, crypto talk, how is the payment procedure and on which platform can it be changed? And what is the price?

This is a great initiative that should be considered by btc and eth also, if only this kind of behaviour wouldn´t be taken as a centralization thing. There should be in the future a lending system that allow us to get a good % by saving our cryptos...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

No, Sir, I think the user should sell because that is only way totake advantage of his topic but if you talk about hold token to go up that is a bad edia because to make token moon you need to hold altof amount so you should be buy not get free to make token moon 

No, Sir, I think the user should sell because that is only way totake advantage of his topic but if you talk about hold token to go up that is a bad edia because to make token moon you need to hold altof amount so you should be buy not get free to make token moon 

• +2 1

I know that the process of listing talk currency is a little late, and this delay may be in our favor because we can collect more of it for free. I am actually optimistic about this token and I think it will be at a good price and we will make excellent profits from it.

• +2 2

Definitely if we hold talk tokens after trade of talk then it will directly impact on price of talk and will increase it. So it will be in our own benefits. So i also suggest hold talk and get more. 

• Useful or interesting 2

A third date has been given for the trade of Talk token and seriously I don't think that anybody will hold. I was planning not to sell on 15th October but I read reactions and everybody was, so I will do the same, but it can be good trade too.

• +3 1

Yeah we should not sell the tokens after being listed.We should wait so that the price can go as we wanted or as everyone will be happy.Talk token is related to this forum.So it will go a long day with cryptotalk.So we don't need to worry whatever the price is.If we continue doing our work with respect we will be in profit.

• +2 1

i agree with this , if too many users sold all what they have the value of the currency will drop and that won't be good for other users who are trying to hold to keep the token's value , if you really need the money then exchange exactly how much you need and keep the rest in the invest box while that option is still available to us with 1% daily profit 

if we kept our currency in the invest box and there was a good demand for the currency its value will increase for sure

• +2 1

8 hours ago, yato987 said:

i agree with this , if too many users sold all what they have the value of the currency will drop and that won't be good for other users who are trying to hold to keep the token's value , if you really need the money then exchange exactly how much you need and keep the rest in the invest box while that option is still available to us with 1% daily profit 

if we kept our currency in the invest box and there was a good demand for the currency its value will increase for sure

As they forum authorities delay the trade of talk token already two time then without any doubt they try their best to do @yato987 talk token marketing.. And its help us to understand that talk token price will be good and mostly member will sell it who will have more than 60k talk token to get enough value..            

Edited by Dorjoy12

You are quite right that the price of the token basically depends on those who post and receive the token as a reward, if the token is only sold quickly every time you receive the reward, the value will go down a lot and there will be no profit for those who post, it's up to us that the token stays a bit stable and the price doesn't drop sharply

You are very right if the token is sold and few users save or invest them in yobit, it is unlikely that the token has a value that benefits those who post, so it is our responsibility to define the price of the token by saving it or investing a part considerable of them and possibly the wait will give us results with a good price to sell

From what I have heard, I don't think the trading of talk tokens have not yet started. Yes as said in this post it is wise not to sell talk tokens right now.  Just like Bitcoins it is likely that after some years its value is going to increase to a large extent. So so as responsible members we can hold onto our talk token just like we hold bitcoins.

You maybe right in your saying but we do not know what will be the rate of the token when It will be listed and what will be the move of it, even we do not know the total supply of it.

The day before yesterday dLRS trade is opened at Yobit where members start selling and the price of coin goes down.where the number of buyers not increase.Where this is leading coin to dump.i hope this course of action doesn't repeat again because the talk token goes dump will effect forum and will not go upward.Members have to hodl the talk token for  token growth.which can more profitable then the present ,where you cab only get few dollars .Talk token is gonna become crypto currency of forum which can be used for several purposes and can easily but through Yobit Exchange.

It is good to get the payment in new coi maybe the coi get more and more value after the launch, I think one should hold it until the price goes high.

1 minute ago, lijin637 said:

I don't think we can verify this, there is still a lot to sell at any possible price. But in any case, there will be no interaction in the forum if there is no good payment.

I completely agree with you, most of the members write in the forum to collect the satoshi, so if the currency is destined for no good, there may be no interaction in the future.

Whoever sells at a cheap price is a loser, but in any case, It will depend on the demand, but the warning is also good for beginners.

• -1 1

Firstly, everything is by the will of the person who wants to sell will sell this currency for this decision a little difficult, but I do not imagine its price will be low, still in the future of the forum.

We all have to sell the coin for 100 satoshi since we collect 350 coins a day which equals 35,000 satoshi enough for 30 posts. Any less amount would be a little cumbersome.

My dear.  You have said many beautiful things.  In fact, we should all not sell tolk tokens .. and wait a while for a good price .. let's all get something good.  Thanks everyone... 

It is not supposed to be sold at a price that does not match it. You should appreciate the costs of writing posts and not waste them for a little satoshi.