Be careful with your topics! - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

Thank you, my friend, for this information
I always write helpful comments for the members and rate their comments
I will work hard to find new and useful topics for members of the net

On 6/19/2020 at 1:36 PM, magd said:

We must feel responsible when we work here and we should not be afraid to share new topics but in my opinion we as old members we were in the previous campaign and we have a lot of experience and we must share our own experiences and encourage beginners so that they can start sharing new topics

My dear friend yes you are absolutely right those who are beginners are really tensed For the first time when they experience this platform. In this case our topics will be helpful for them to get in and enjoying this platform. They will participate by following the topics we are discussing about. So our topics should be valuable and easy to understand.

We, as beginners, in this forum learn from you. Elderly people, through these very interesting and useful topics, I did not want to write and discuss topics, but after this topic and my reading of the rich and informative publications, I decided to publish the topics in order to earn money because I need it sincerely. Thank you.

• +1 1

Although this site gives you good profits by writing and exchanging useful posts, we like to focus on increasing our experiences, information, and learning by reading the posts published by members. 

In fact, I agree with you about what you said about writing topics and being afraid of them .. But beginners should read the rules and act on them .. Also, through comments on many topics, they have acquired greater knowledge through the topics presented in order to avoid making a mistake that leads them to warning and perhaps banning. .. You have to be responsible for your topic that you wrote .. My friends, members, you must be patient and work harder and provide more time for your work in this forum to gain and give knowledge to everyone .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

All of us are responsible of our actions in the forum.anyway,I appreciate your effort in sharing this informative topic.i belive that through creating useful and meaning ful topic /post and strictly following all the guidelines in the forum our effort.

It is good for beginners to spend the first period understanding the forum rules, learning and gaining experience, after which they move on to publish an important and useful topic that attracts the attention of the members here. Thanks for your advice my friend.

• +2 1

We are under this forum and we have to work under its rukes and regulations.so when creating posts,we have to keep in mind that the post doesn't violate the demands of forum.And the topic of post should be good and authentic.

Exactly dear if we also give such ideas to newbie so then they will work here well and if are just active for own purpose and not help them so it is not good beacuse if they don't understand they will follow copy/paste and also other illegal way so I suggest all members.

I am not an old member of this platform, but with time I have read a lot of repeated topics and unimportant topics in addition to comments by people who rely on copying and pasting of other comments, and this indicates that many are not bound by the rules of this platform or even read them

I agree with you we should be careful in writing any topic. We should have an idea about what we write.If we are not careful then our I'd will be banned and we will be in trouble.so we should be careful for what we are writing.

Here this platform gives you a lot of good profit by writing and exchanging useful posts, but we want to express our knowledge and skills, information and learning by reading the posts published by our members.

We must always read the topic and be careful and pay attention carefully and then write the post, and for new members who will start publishing topics especially after the change in the payment method that has become dependent on reputation, they must read the forum rules installed in each section and adhere to them.

Hello friend, the nice thing about this forum is that you don't have to warn others about writing their posts.
Of course, I am talking about the members who have read the forum rules in the section about the forum.
In any case, we are here for profit and learning, and in order to achieve this we must contribute positively by publishing topics of high value and quality, if we do not do that, we will not get a profit and we may be banned from this forum, we will not be able to learn

• +3 1

Newbies believe it is acceptable to build a subject rather than read the forum guidelines, which is not the case. I'm having a hard time locating legitimate issues to tackle due to the overabundance of irrelevant topics. If you break the forum rules, your account will be terminated.

Yes, you should be careful in raising your topics. Your topics should be of benefit to everyone . They are topics with a goal and come up with new ideas and new topics, and they are creative and enjoyable and seek to achieve benefit . So you should be careful in raising topics

I think this post is really helpful for the newbies who are starting to create new topics. I also make it the point that I follow these rules and regulations because sometimes when I create new topics eventually the topic gets deleted within a day or two. so I guess if you follow these rules it should be helpful in order to avoid deletion of posts. 

• +4 1

Topics are not that easy to create and i have always said that keep posting topics but never break any rules and regulations the link which is attached by the creater is very important for those who create topic be positive always.

Yup we should be careful before creating the good topics always create the posts according to rules and regulations of this forum. 

Yes  i am new here starting topic but some people can useless sharing content people avoiding this topic and yes run away from this topic because useful topic can everyone people helpful I think that's it you all understand my friend and keep your work hard and growing up best wishes.

Thank you for this information .... Of course, creating topics requires accuracy and attention and the absence of linguistic errors ... Therefore, whoever finds himself unable to do so does not risk so that his topic is not deleted and a warning point addressed to him.

Thank you for the information
We must feel responsible when we work here and follow the rules for this forum and not be afraid to share important and useful topics for the benefit of everyone.
good luck for ever body

Edited by hadelgmaa

On 6/19/2020 at 3:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

My friend once told me that his cryptotalk account was banned and could no longer be used. According to him, his cryptotalk account was banned because he created topics that have been made by other people and he made more than 3 of the same topics.So if we want to create topics, make sure the topics we created before have never been created by other people.

Yes, it is beneficial to assist new participants. It is a wonderful thing to support one another. I appreciate you sharing this interesting subject with us. Beginners must have knowledge of any news before publishing it, and they must not publish false facts.

Dear friend, thank you for your interest in us, new members
I needed this information about the icons, and thanks for placing the links, I'll have a look at it
You will definitely get a good reputation
I wish you good luck