Be careful with your topics! - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

Yes, we must follow the rules and pay close attention in order to get rewarding profits. As a beginner, I do not know when I will start writing my first topic, but I will definitely take these points into consideration in order for my topic to achieve the desired benefit, thank you.

Welcome too, I think you are right in that, but if the beginners follow the rules and stick to them, there will be no problem at all, and the forum will have a unique diversity in terms of topics, but this can only be achieved if the new members are searching for topics  New and exciting, thank you, my friend, for the advice.

Hello my dear friend, of course, we have to write our comments with caution and good efficiency because some people write comments without purpose or meaning only in order to earn money and end work on this forum

I think the post will not give you if its rating is negative, but it will give you if it is zero.

New members who will start publishing topics, especially after a change in the method of payment based on reputation, should read the rules of the forum installed in each section and make a commitment.

Hi my friends in this wide world we have to be careful in general and in particular in our work and in this forum for fear of gaining a bad reputation and the fear of deletion of ours that we write .

We the begginers are all greatful mate for sharing this useful information with us, actually we don't know about this. We just have to follow the rules and be creating useful and meaningful posts in the forum. Thanks mate.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Everything you spoke is correct, we must be careful when we do any work so that we can overcome risks and maintain our account of non-ban and ensure that we remain a great period in this forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

You must be careful when writing a topic, because if you type wrong or useless information that is not related to cryptocurrencies or when you type a spelling mistake, this can endanger your account by receiving a warning point  

To maintain a good reputation and receive payments, we must seek out new knowledge. It's difficult to get ratings on posts, so be careful and try to make useful posts and comments that share some useful ties to the forum's general rules.

Hello my dear friend, this is really wonderful topic.we all should abide by the rules while posting. No copy pasting and also topics should be authentic and useful for all of us. Healthy posting. 

• +4 1

Thank you for your valuable information, my friend, we have to be careful in writing so as not to be banned, and we have to write the topics well and useful and try to learn more

In this forum we have to treat it as a function or something fundamental of our day.. To deal with him honestly and thoughtfully and to feel responsible for him.. We must emphasize on writing useful topics and look for them before...He likes to help beginners in their early stages and teach them how to share useful so that the forum remains successful and useful for everyone

Thanks for sharing this useful information I agree with your point of view we must try to create meaningful post and topics that is really helpful for increasing our reputation otherwise if we do mistakes regularly then we get the warming points that is not good for us and also it is not helpful for the forearm so we must be careful in this forum and work hard for getting good endings

• +1 1

The topics that beginners should be interested in in this forum are topics that are concerned with the forum rules, matters that must be adhered to, and things that must be avoided
And I think experienced members have posts on that

• +2 1

Yes dear but first I thank you to share such a use full topic becz its hell newbies to get involved in those thing which help in getting reputation and share only informative info only 

Welcome my friend, yes, you are very right to write important and useful topics for everyone. First, we have to look for the topic that we are going to put forward and gain enough experience around it and write in a simple and understandable way for everyone, so we have to persevere and work hard. Good luck 

Thanks very much bro, your topic is so useful.

But I have question, what is the difference between the payment for the post and payment for the topic?

I will be grateful for your answer.

Any topic related to the work of this forum must be studied well to obtain good knowledge about these workers and to avoid any mistake that any member of this forum may fall into. Make your interest in cryptocurrencies a great part of your day so that you can reach what you want.

Thank you my friend. I tried to post beforehand, although I read all the forum rules and looked at the information in the section about the forum, but nevertheless the posts that I post are deleted. I hope to know the reason.💔

You are right dear, many of us just comments on others post but they do not create their own. when they create it is not good. so they should create good topics. 

Of course one should be too much careful for the post on the topic is going to make or create because everyone everyone is having a number of things to share with all of us and if you are spreading any kind of wrong information then you're an account will not be able to run for long over there because only is real knowledge is is presented by the people

Regardless of the payments, we are here to learn so we must raise the level of our publications, the more useful our posts are, the more we can gain good experience with less time and effort.

The responsibility for following the forum rules is everyone’s responsibility. It is better to search for topics before publishing them on the forum, organize them and make sure not to post them in the forum. This will have great benefit for the forum and the creator of the topic as well.

• +1 1

Yes dear you are right. We should create topics that will gave information to the new bies. New bies have not experience about this that how to work on this forum. We should guide them with our experience. But new members are in hurry to make money. And they made a mistakes. 

There are many topics here whose comments are not made for her
I do not know the reason for this, but I think that the members do not read the topic from the ground up and their goal is only to finish the comments