Be careful with your topics! - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

I do not think that writing topics will pose a risk as long as we have sufficient information and use strong language, from my point of view I believe that creating distinctive topics will increase your followers, and thus will increase your chance of gaining a good reputation.

• +2 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for your useful participation. Yes, we must not be satisfied with comments and create useful posts, but there is nothing wrong in the beginning to limit ourselves to comments so that the beginner learns more about digital currencies.

We have to be careful, especially as beginners, when creating and publishing topics
And we have to gain more knowledge about that and also attention to all the rules that you have referred to and have warned us not to commit them
Thanks for the help you provide and teach us where to begin to understand the rules and avoid breaking them

• +4 1

Highlights an important point.

For the sake of newcomers, I would like to say that if the posts you write are not useful, then it will never be acceptable. If the posts you write are useful, then your topics must be good. Always try to write about the kind of topic that everyone benefits from your writing. Remember you will never receive payment if the post is not acceptable. So write about the important things according to the rules

Yes my friend you said absolutely right first of all I want to tell that you should want to be careful you are topic this topic is helpful for us and had this form I do not creating some topic. Because warning point and band this site. This is a good opportunity for the beginner only one hour work we can easily earn money.

Thank you very much my friend for this topic a very important topic for all the old or junior members of the forum

We have to introduce the forum more so that everyone knows what their duties are here

Follow the rules and instructions

Never violate it

All the best for everyone

• +1 1

Friends , we should become a responsible about our work.  we should pay our attention to our posting and also take care of all rules and regulations.

so we should get a vast knowledge

Yes you see the rules which post have the negative reputation so their post is not useful and they are not counted in useful. So theydo not paymentof that post. So be careful to creating and posting a new topic.

My dear friend, publishing topics is very important, but whoever publishes should follow the rules carefully and should not repeat the same topics raised so that the post is not deleted and warning points are sent to your account so you should check well

Thank you, my friend, in fact, and in my opinion, if we publish a useful topic or comment, we will definitely get a good reputation. When posting a topic, the launch should be made on the Posting Rules, which are found in about Forum.

• +4 1

We must exercise caution when writing on any subject. We'll be in massive trouble if we don't watch out. There is still a chance that our id will be banned. As a result, we must write the topic very carefully and try to learn more about it.

Thank you very much for this useful information
As a beginner here, I have benefited greatly from these tips and I will try to abide by them when I publish a topic in order to avoid warning or ban points and so that the site remains in progress and a good reputation.

• +4 1

I like this  advice according to me. So we can make mistakes in posting. So it good if we read the rules of this foeum and posting then we can reduce the ratio of mistake. Because when we new on thia forum and don't much know about forum how we can make post but for earning we try to make new post without proper knowledge.  So take time and find some unique topic and then make a post it will in your favour. 

very informative post it increase the knowledge of me and all other newbies that when we create any topic these steps important for all of us to create a topic and we must read to all rules and regulations of forum when we create any topics.

Thank you dear friend for this good advice I think most members can write good topics and because of this modification we will not find many good posts.

• +1 1

Right you are as I'm a new member here, this post really helped me. Because I didn't started doing topics now and after reaching my 1st 100 posts hope I will start doing this and now I'm gathering knowledge more and more trying to get knowledge about trading and investing.  

Hello dear members I hope you are all doing really great firstly I want to tell you that I whether your post is very informative for every those who are working on this platform and specially for me your post is very helpful for me because I don't know before that really thankful to you for sharing with us beneficial information

Hello, everyone..
I agree with you, my friend, since after the forum has been updated our responsibilities have become greater in order to continue serving the platform, so responses and topics should be of excellent quality, that is by using easy and suggestive language in order to get reputation, rank and support as well as money.

• +2 1

Dear members, we should all help each other, by creating useful topics, but you must be careful when writing your posts in order not to be deleted, or you may violate the rules and you will be banned and get warning points, so you must read the rules well and adhere to them

• +1 1

Now, most of the members publish in a large amount two days in order to be able to bring good reputation, but they must know that the topic is not a large number of publications, but rather the content of each post and the amount of its benefit to others.

• +2 1

Thanks for the information. It really helped. I'm a newbie and I needed this. Though I had read all the rules of the forum but this really helped a lot. We should be careful in writing any topic. If we are not careful,we will be in trouble. There is a possibility that our id will be banned.thanks. ❤

Yes, my friends, we should always be careful, writing  our topic because we do not know what topic  we are writing about, when we will keep complete information about our topic then our topic is definitely very much  usefull.

It is very important to know this in order to be careful and take into account when writing a topic and following the rules and regulations of the forum. Thank you for such valuable information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right . We should follow rules first then create any topic or comment because any irrelevant or useless topic will be removed from the forum and there is a chance of warning points . We should be careful with our topics and use simple language that everyone can understand it . If someone is new here then he should do proper research and then post a topic or comment.

yes they are you alright to use information hearing this phone as a beginner I learn a lot from your topic that put that in very important to check on other than that we need to be very careful thanx dear for sharing this kind of information

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.