Perfect sharing for new members - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

On 6/18/2020 at 2:46 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum

Thank you @magd for the post, this post is very helpful for the beginners just like us. I have read you post throughly you have given good points. I want to ask you that how many characters should be used while commenting so that we get proper payment. Because I didn't get payment of the post that yobit has counted as useful posts. I was thinking characters should be of 200 or higher? Please help me.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hello friend how are you. I'm working here since 20 days and this steps helps me to work here. I'm doing my best to get knowledge and experience about cryptotalk. And I hope I'm following your steps and doing hard work.

Thank you dear friend. The first rule for new members in this forum is to follow all the rules of this forum. I always want to follow the rules of this forum. Because cryptocurrency is one of them Digital currency that can be used in all countries of the world.

Thank you my friend for highlights this important topic. I am a begginer in this crypto world,but I think this forum is very beneficial for us. I know about this forum from my relative. He said me, this forum gives us Money and we can gain knowledge from it.

Thanks dear senior member for your advice it is also that creates a useful post then you will be got 5+ reputation points also check the spelling it is eror free also don't copy another member words thanks a lots senior members to share your knowledge and experience 

These rules are really important rules. There are too many members banned on this forum and I think these members broke the rules you mentioned. In order not to be banned, we must follow the rules.

Yes, of course you said right, if someone gives an ideal informative and useful then he gets a plus 5 raputaion then brother, if you create post  without knowledge, you can also get negative points 

It is also important that older members read this because there are some issues that lack some of the qualities you mentioned that I really like your post because.If we can ban our accounts and it can really cause us frustration.  So we must be able to follow all the rules and try to spread the message to everyone.

I agree with you.rules & regulations are most importants part of any work. And i think as a beginner It's very importan..      

People give us good reputation rating whenever they see you are trying hard to make useful comments and topics, By doing this simple method you will ended up with high your reputation everyday. We should try to create only useful and good contents.

My brother told me about this forum and teach me alot of things about crypto and the important idea's  and what we can do for it like we can buy and sell goods and pay for any thing on the internet

@Maham sarfraz

Hello, very good friend, your information, as a beginner I try to do things within the rules of the forum and I hope not to make a mistake, but if I make a mistake, I hope you know how to excuse me and that they greed me to be able to solve it and try to move on because every day you learn something new and I am on my way and I hope it is the right one.

Hello my friend, it was nice what is your share now, thank you for your saying that for our newbie here, we all know we didn’t give easily a +5 so, we need a hard work to have that. 

I think newcomers can do a lot of things and post what is wrong or good I think because they can know a lot at a time they can do a lot of good at a time they Working here for a while, they can learn a lot. I hope they can do a lot of good. I hope they can learn a lot from them.

I agree with this.

The whole platform is for crypto talk and we are supposed to talk about that only some thing you will post it in the proper forum where it really belong.

Reading this from old member makes me feel like most of old members care a lot about newbies that they somehow worried about banning of newbies because of lack of knowledge about rules and regulations. It is good that something happens here. It is like give and take between old and new

My dear I read your post cautiously. Furthermore, I have profited a ton from perusing this post. I didn't have the foggiest idea about these things of cryptotalk.org previously. Presently it is known. Thanks much for posting on this theme. Much thanks to you to such an extent...

Valid statements, all members including me ought to be mindful so as to observe the forum rules and composing helpful stuff so they can not be restricted. This is a decent chance and there are numerous advantages of this forum so dont attempt to lose it.

Thank you for this great content.  I advise all beginners to read the forum rules and conditions and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.  These points I mentioned are very important and must be adhered to in order to get excellent feedback and good reputation.  We will all work hard to make this wonderful forum the best forum.

On 6/19/2020 at 10:56 AM, ben123123 said:

Many things are necessary for new members to got some good reputation from the community of crypto talk forum now we know we also paid for reputation therefore we be careful don't repeated reputation to the same members other wise your account can be ban for payment system. 

Well, what you said Is the truth,  there are many things to consider before just giving a reputation of +5, so the newbies should be a hard working person who would make something different that can attract the attention of the other members.

Thank you for this useful information for all members, especially for new members, as most of them suffer from not knowing the ideal way to write and what topics should be written in order for the post to receive support and admiration from other members, in the end I think that everything depends on experience and knowledge and we must work very hard to achieve this

• +5 1

On 6/18/2020 at 10:01 AM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

Thanks for sharing the tips and also for your piece of advise I hope my follow beginner will also follow the rules and regulations of the forum, visit the necessary forum sections and make post that are meaningful and important that will make us be successful

All of the tips you've provided are perfect. By following all those things we can easily create a good content in a good way. This will surely benifit us on a high range. It'd be great if we searched that weather this content is already created or not. Make sure that our topic is rare from others. 

I appreciate so much hard working members of this forum 

New members are welcome in this forum

Always work with good motivation and share usefull material