Perfect sharing for new members - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

Thank you mate for your valuable post. This is really informative and helpful for all the members of this forum especially for the newbies. The new members would find it really hard to be in this platform of thinking what to do next. I knew it because once I was a newbie. Then information provided by seniors like you are the helping hands 

On 6/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

Thanks my dear for posting such type of information for newcomers. I am also a newbie here and I don't know enough about this forum like positive reaction for paid posts about wallets and like yobit account but now your post help me a lot in this matter. 

I really appreciate your work. Have a brilliant post. Thanks once again. 

Thanks for such kindfull information and in an excellent way. The posts like this shows how experienced forum members are sincere and responsible with this forum and beginners.

Thank you for those notes and clarifications,
I also have an addition to the second note, which is to put a label for the subject matter to be written about its content,
For example, the trading label to indicate that for trading, several labels can be placed such as currency trading platforms, and so on,
Which also helps to understand what is the topic and what we will find when reading it.

hi dearim new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we are right i am new here and still learning to do useful posts on useful topics that its realy a good part time job 

Perfect and good topic most especially for we the newbies in the forum,by creating and commenting of good, important and vital topics without grammers will encourage us all to put more effort and learn more about the great forum.

• +1 1

Useful information for all members especially for beginners, thanks for sharing with us. The steps you have done in your post, If we create topics according to these steps, we will surely be able to get good reputation. Besides this, we must have to follow the rules to create a topic.

I think that trying to get a 5-degree ranking is useless because it won't increase the power of your account or the amount of benefit for the new currency, we just have to try to boost the quality of knowledge, and that's all.

Yes, there is nothing in this life of giving your strength, hard work and time, this is a very beautiful way to help and motivate the beginners, we can help each other through a good evaluation, you do not receive the continuation of walking on the beautiful things you need time good luck and may God help you. 

Much appreciated for this superb topic,i figure on the off chance that not all but most of the gathering individuals must habe truly picked up from your article particularly the beginners,we need to take after and comply the forum's ruleas and control amd to maintain a strategic distance from repitation of subjects attempt to create utilize of the search button to discover out,lets work difficult amd stay positive,we'll without a doubt accomplish what we need within the gathering.

good afternoon, dear author and users.  yes, these points are important, but if you write it anyhow, would it be a really good post that deserves a 5-plus rating?

Yes you are right friend beginners must follow the rules and regulations in order to be successful then try to follow the posts and comments of the old members in order to be educative knowledgeable then make sure you visit different sections to acquire more knowledge and experience in order to achieve your goals

Thanks for this valuable information. It helps all members in this platform. So they can more understand about this platform. So create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. So write carefully. 

Yes you are right friend beginners must follow the rules and regulations in order to be successful then try to follow the posts and comments of the old members in order to be educative, knowledgeable then make sure you visit different sections to acquire more knowledge and experience in order to achieve your goals

Edited by MK AHMAD
Because i mistakenly posted double

Theses are accurate guidelines. It is tough to get a +five score however those guidelines which you have furnished right here are remarkable in doing so. If i may want to simply upload a piece on your listing i suppose that some thing this is very essential in case you need to get plenty of interest in your subject matter and get plenty of accurate ratings, is which you need to have the ability put up on a subject that human beings could be fascinated in. Something that hobbies you loads as a cyptocurrency member and some thing  you believe you studied that they may be drawn to. The tags also are an amazing manner to get human beings on your subject matter. Getting human beings to open and think about your subject matter is simply as essential because the real content material of the subject itself. 

On 6/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

This is valid and notwithstanding that new individuals should have persistence on the grounds that not from the principal post they will get +5 it needs to apply exertion and work. You merit thanks and commendation for this point, and we wish accomplishment to all individuals

Your post is very informative and useful for new member thanks for sharing this useful post . Every new member wants always follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Don't copy paste for other members.

Since one time I was a beginner. So I understand the problem of beginners. For those who are new to this platform, all the work on this platform is new. We should help them with informative information. Such as explaining the rules of working properly to them in a beautiful way. Help them if they have a problem. Guide them also into the good behaviors and to avoid displaying some profane ones. Explain to them what is right and what is wrong .

• +2 1

It is better to post positively to everyone in the forum because it will gain your own reputation and benefit others as well.  So you need a positive rating.  Your post should be educationalThe points will bring skills to adhere to the rules of all newborns

for all members here take note of these topic and informative informations most likely for those newbies here in order to be more successful in this cryptotalk forum this keys of success may help us to understand and gets more positive insights all about cryptocurrencies.

Hello my dear friend, I think the perfect share for new members should be shared. I think the new members in this cryptocurrency and I think the new members should be shared perfectly. Then I think the work will be correct and complete.  And it should be shared perfectly.

Yes my dear friend you shared a incredible knowledge for beginners. They have must follow the things that you mentioned here. And then will be a good and responsible member of this forum.

People will give you high reputations whenever they see you are trying hard to make useful comments and topics, By doing this simple method you will ended up with high your reputation everyday. We should try to create only useful and good contents.