Perfect sharing for new members - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

Thank you for this wonderful post , I appreciate you warmly this kind of posts really helps the people a lot who are the cripto family I will try to follow these rules and I am still trying my best to avoided the violation.

• +2 1

Thank you for your explain. I am a new member and always wonder how I can write best topic after a few time .

I will take your advice and follow this tips when I started writing topics .

Good luck. 

Thanks for sharing such a great information with all of us on this platform 

This post helps newcomers on this platform to learn and earn more

Newcomers must follow this platform rules and regulations 

Newcomers post here quality posts or topics 

Shared here creative contents 

Dont copy others 

That's really a good topic. I'm also a newbie and I find this topic very interesting and I will work hard according to your article, so that I will earn more positive reputation. Creating useful post and topics will earn you more positive reputation. 

Thank you so much for giving this data to us. It is so supportive to form costly posts in each area and your offer assistance gave everyone a parcel of information. Conjointly post fair on those segments around which you know.

Thanks for these points. I just started working in this platform today and I really need this information. Most of us mistake to choose the perfect sections for posting and that is very important. Many members face warnings for this. I will try to follow these points.

These are very important conditions and basics to make your comment or post useful to others. You should also not repeat the same questions and topics. Use simple and clear language, especially in the beginners section, in order to understand what you post.

• +2 1

Thanks expert for the educative guide. Although I'm also one of the new member on this platform of crytotalk. Really this your post is an educative one as it has inpacted on my knowledge already. Welcome

Thank you, my dear friend, for this amazing topic. I advise all junior members to work well and distinctively in order to earn good financial profits and share their experiences with everyone.

• +3 1

First of all, I am thankful for the form that has given me the job. It gives me more and more knowledge. I can spin it so I consider myself a lucky person .I want to invite everyone to this forum .

I have complete trust to the admins and mods of the forum that they will keep it clean.you want to get a lot of attention on your topic and get a lot of good ratings.make sure when you post something you will post it in in the proper forum.

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for publishing the rules. Yes, everyone must respect the rules of the forum and adhere to them, in order to benefit as much as possible. I have read these rules and will abide by them all. 

I think that we should learn from each other's experiences and mistakes each other to avoid getting warning points on the site and I think that doing this could improve the quality of the posts on the site and improve the quality of members

Good recommendations mate! This topic is helpful for new members who are searching for right way to work there and get good reputation. These points elaborate the best way to be successful there in short time and initial learning for efficient work. Best wishes for all.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The quality for new members is a very wonderful thing. I care about such publications because they help greatly in communicating ideas and generalizing the rules to everyone. I hope that everyone follows these rules.

Thank you for this advice, we must do our best to create topics that enjoy great credibility and professionalism and respect the rules of the forum in order to be the best example for the new people who recently joined the forum.

• +3 1

I am a newbie here and trying to complete my 100 posts. This will surely going to help me. I will follow all of your tips and will make topics according to the rules and regulations. Getting people to open and view your topic is just as important as the actual content of the topic itself. Something that interests you a lot as a cyptocurrency member and something you think that they will be drawn to. The tags are also a good way to get people to your topic.

Yes That you made my friend.  I like the way you are concerned about the other members here and we think the other members here will benefit the most when the cryptocurrency comes on the market.

Wow what a nice topic, as a newbie please you are needed to be active and abide the rules of the forum, and also kept your secret by your self not with anyone, if you dnt  did that your account will be deleted and is not been deleted it will be easier to scammers to get you.

• +1 1

These are very important recommendations to get a good reputation, as distinctive and useful topics definitely deserve to receive positive ratings, so we should pay attention to the content of our topics, and make them useful and understandable as much as possible.

My friend told me about this forum that it is really good at gaining knowledge and making money. And whenever we plan to post something we must be very careful that we are posting in the right section to get the right people involved in opening and viewing your topic just as important as the topic itself. And

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful information for everyone. We must all read everything so that we do not make mistakes, and we must search for everything new and values so that we get a positive reputation.

It is compulsory to write easy and useful post that should be understandable for other members. If you want high reputation then make an attractive and interesting topic. Try to discuss the topics about the forum and when you write a post with all sincerity and your goal is to benefit others, you will get a positive evaluation because your topic is useful and you deserve it without begging others. 

• +1 1

Thanks dear good to know about basics stay blessed and keep sharing good work. You are sincere and the foram need such people to help beginners. 

Our participation in this forum is beneficial to us and our experience .. Therefore, we must follow the established rules and conditions.