Perfect sharing for new members - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

I heartily welcomes all of the newcomers to this forum. If you want to know about this forum you must read the rules and regulations of this forum. You must read and learn from the senior members posts. Your topics should be informative and innovative. You should not copy from other's content.

• +2 1

Perfect sharing for new members in my opinion is that we should do comments according to the topic and we should not follow the comments of others And we should give a  useful comment 

I agree with you, because your speech is methodical, and I hope everyone will follow him, because obtaining a good reputation is very important, and we must all strive for that by following the correct steps and avoiding violating the conditions.

Thank you for giving this type knowledge. You explain everything for making a good topic or posts very well . So Others can do in properly as you said when creating a post . This us very helpful for me  . I think this is same for new comers also.

Thank you, what you wrote is useful and helpful for everyone, not only for new members, but let me add a small matter that you did not mention in your post, every member should know what he is writing, meaning that some people may copy content or information or an answer to a question from outside the forum and paste it here In a post or a new comment, but without him knowing what he is copying and pasting, the information may be correct, but in my opinion everything we write should be the result of our thoughts and experiences.

• +3 1

Your content helped me to understand this forum more clearly. Till now I just created four posts one of them gone deleted,  I think it is because I didn't know about how to write topics according to regulation. But as you mention I read all the rules if I create topic now I hope it will sustain and not delete.

Perfect sharing is helpfull in increasing their followers and reputation even. From the beginning if someone makes perfect sharing he can get other person replies and knowledge also.

I have noticed that all newbies are do not follow general rules of this forum. They are creating topics as they like and not following regulations. They asked how to income from this from forum, how to add my account to yobit. Actually our this topic can help so much to them.

On 6/18/2020 at 3:01 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

I will try my best not to break the rules of this site.I always try to follow the rules so as not to give me a warning point.I know the rules will give me warning points if I don't follow.

On 18/06/2020 at 2:31 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

Hey friends what you said is very informative for all members in this platform . Thankyou you for sharing with us . Yes we can keep in mind a perform well. 

I think If anyone follow this steps for making new topic, your post must be virals. And any viral post easily gets high reputation. So always try to the rules mainly don't copy others post. Without break forum rules, you can make simple topic with easy word and gets positive reputation

Yes you are exactly right this is a good way to get good reputations and stay here in this forum my dear friend you created a useful and helpful topic I also think that we should create a topic which is understandable readable and reader friendly that we should not create too long or too short topic we should create a topic which is understandable and read a friendly.

You have got awarded great strategies, we should always work the overall most excellent merits becoming, also, to delimit for the reason that multipurpose since we can, time being the general pulpit serves as suffering newcomers, we must always delimit responsible for authority plus give the authority a formal direction.

Thanks for sharing such a great information specially for biginner.

Here in crypto we should create useful post which is full of knowledge information and ideas we dont cheat in the topic we should create our own topic in a simple and meaningful words which every member can easly understand and take ideas 

Hello my dear friend, welcome to know post topics that are not related to cryptocurrency.New member users of Newbies time in beginner section to learn first flowing. I was from knowledge of learning and earning.Best of luck.

It is better to skip a topic if we don't have any information about that rather than posting irrelevant content. Thanks for sharing such a knowledgeable thing with us . You deserve a heart. thankyou

Thanks for your advice expensive buddy i am new to this forum i can do my high-quality now not to break any guidelines of this super discussion board and i will additionally inform the new contributors to examine the rules first so be cautious.

if what you assert is actual, so that we can get a good popularity, i ought to paintings tough inside the forum, and we should write distinguished and beneficial posts with clear language and words which are smooth to recognize for the reader.

Basically. I think it will be very difficult for newcomers to find things to present. But to stay here and make money from cryptocurrency which can value old things. I believe that over time when they become experienced.  Just then they can make your picture too

Thanks for sharing such a great and useful information with us here, we will try and abide by the above stated measures in order to make progress here in the forum

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Every person who are attached cryptotalk must be careful and learn more about cryptotalk.

With passing time they are successful and becoming a successful person of cryptotalk.

Yes dear friend you are saying right and thanks for these advices .You have given good idea to newbies this is best work dear .Keep it dear and work hard dear .Best of luck .

Yes, my friend, all members must abide by the rules and laws you have mentioned for publishing topics ... and if you abide by these matters, the platform will be the best place for learning in the world of cryptocurrency .. Thank you

Hello my friend
I am new here and I am still learning from this interesting forum
Thank you for this helpful information

Thanks for your useful and helpful posts. You tell us how to always get positive reputation by your topics.I will always try to make useful and new informative posts for get positive reputation.