Perfect sharing for new members - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

Thank you. Your posts should contain unique and non-repetitive ideas, and you should avoid copying members ’comments. You should use the fun and simple method of explanation and stay away from idle rhetoric and verbosity. Your comments should contain 100 characters and that  Be friendly in dealing with members and lend them a helping hand

• +2 1

You have all the appreciation for the useful advice and the steps that you have written so that we can work on it and create useful and good publications through which we gain a good reputation.

• +1 1

It is the first time that I read these instructions and I think they are useful because they were issued by an expert like you. Thank you, my dear friend, for this participation.

Thank you for this useful information, my friend. In fact, we gain a reputation when we publish a useful post that sparks community interest and inspires us an idea of cryptocurrencies. In order to attract the reader to your post and give you a good reputation, the post should be infrequent, and you must make sure of the search button, and you must check for spelling errors before publishing the post. Good luck, I hope you enjoy here

Thanks mate for these words of information. All people that are working here, want to get good reputation. Your post os good and usefull for them. We should act upon these guidelines for creating good post.

Participation, my friend, is the best thing that a person does when he joins the forum, and it is not limited to newcomers only, but they are most needed in order to gain knowledge and experience that enables them to participate, succeed and achieve financial gains

• +2 1

Thank you very much, my friend, for these tips and good information. I will do my best to abide by these rules and not deviate from them

On 18‏/6‏/2020 at 12:01, magd said:

هذا المنشور للأعضاء الجدد الذين لم يكونوا في الحملة السابقة.
كل الأعضاء الجدد يتساءلون كيف يحصلون على سمعة (+5)؟ ما هي الطريقة المثالية لإنشاء الموضوع دون كسر قواعد المنتدى ، لذلك أتمنى أن يقرأ الجميع هذه الخطوات ويستفيد منها:
1- يجب أن يتحدث المنشور عن التشفير والعملات المشفرة
2- اختر الموضوع المناسب في القسم المناسب ، على سبيل المثال: (التعدين في قسم التعدين حصريًا)
3_ المشاركة في اللغة الإنجليزية في قسم اللغة الإنجليزية وإجراء تدقيق إملائي للتأكد من خلوها من الأخطاء
4- يجب أن تحتوي المشاركة على أسئلة بسيطة للسماح بمناقشتها وتبادلها الخبرات بين الأعضاء
5- الابتعاد عن الكلمات غير المفهومة
6- الاستفادة من زر البحث للتأكد من عدم تكرار المشاركة من قبل الأعضاء الآخرين

أتمنى النجاح لجميع الأصدقاء الجدد

I am a new member and this was one of the best posts and comments to help us. Thank you very much.

These are really very good recommendations, and all new members must comply with the forum rules because it is one of the most important things that will keep you going here.

This is really useful and I would like to add that in order to gain an excellent reputation, you must be liked among the members as well, such as that you respond to the problems that they encounter and solve them and that the content of the post is useful. This will make you famous and loved, and it all comes from experience and knowledge in this field of course.

It's a good way to create new posts and that's really helpful
We have to try to publish something new and not recurring, and this is something that we must follow to avoid deleting it or directing a warning point because of it.

Thank you very much for this participation. I think that members, especially beginners, will benefit greatly from this participation. We must be careful to follow the rules and publish according to the laws in order to gain a good reputation. I hope for success for all

• +4 1

I am thanking you for this very good advice and am follow the rules of the forum gave me help to start as beginer and no after some days I am have more knowledge about the cryptocurrency and the forum. I am having some problem but it all is getting better when we find interesting post as this that help us continue our difficult day, I try still to learn a lot and be part but I am always give an opinion that I am knowing it is very correct and help other.

• +3 1

This is a great thing you plan to do. I would like to reward all the members for sharing their experience with everyone.So I think the old member of this forum cares a lot about the new members. Because if you share your experience with us, we will get a lot of information about this forum through which we can go a long way without making any mistakes.And we members should also read the old-fashioned experience so that we can get information from them and thank them. They shared their experience with us.

Thanks my friend, I am a new member in the forum and this is my first experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.  And now I am trying to read the useful posts to learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies, investing and trading. This makes us more experienced and avoids many mistakes that you can make.

I think the company is same it is not being changed but there are some rules which are involved with the passage of time and now there are many strict rules which we have to follow in order to get the profits of this forum.

Thanks for this great guide on how we are going to rank comment and what we have to do so that we will also get rating and with that our earning will yield a positive result.

The most important point is that if you want to creat post so first check it on crypto if the post is already made by another member so don't make it before submitting a post check their spelling. 

My dear friend, thank you very much for your advice on the forum and on how to get a good reputation. I hope everyone can follow the rules of the forum carefully and apply them, and we should avoid language errors and study the comment carefully before sending

• +3 1

Good friend recommendations are good advice for a new member of the forum to have the patience, effort and work necessary to achieve the high rating and that we all know the world of cryptocurrency.

Welcome my friend. Thank you for your helpful participation. I think it is better for beginners to focus on these important points so that they do not make mistakes and always present the best.

• +4 1

Just always try to post useful content with high quality for everyone here to recieve more likes from all here in the forum and make your language easy to understand for all.

• +5 1

This post is only useful and saves beginners the trouble of searching for different topics in order to expand more on how to work in the forum. Such publications are very useful for beginners.

• +2 1

Dear friend thank you for having people like you on this forum. You're a teacher. These are great tips and I will follow them step by step and respect them. But it's time to understand those rules, and by some persons to hear from you new tips and don't hate talking more and more.

• +2 1

To get a +5 reputation, you must publish very important topics, your topic should be new and a catalyst for the rest of the members, and your topic must be linguistically correct and free from errors in writing and content.
Good luck everyone here

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png