Perfect sharing for new members - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

I   really appreciate of your valuable Advice. It's a very important issue that sharing something appropriate for newcomers. So that they can benefit from it. Also, Sharing any content to the fullest will enable them to further improve their skills.

On 6/18/2020 at 10:01 AM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

Fabulous... my friend you did a great job by enlightening the new members and I believe this will serve as their guide working in this great platform.

New members must respect this platform and follow all rules of this platform 

New members learn from senior members knowledge 

New members only post here creative contents for getting positive ratings or reputations 

If new members post here quality contents then they will earn easily from this platform otherwise not

Copy or cheating is not allowed because it's against this platform rules 

I think from my point of view that the ideal participation of a member is a very important thing. As I am new to this forum, I wish experienced members to provide advice and guidance to me to achieve the best and to make my participation ideal.

On 6/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

I am a new member myself on this forum .You shear wonderful information , thanks my dear.If we want our reputations to be incremental, then we have to create our post keeping in mind the role of this forum .And the most important thing is that our post  should be meaningful so that we too get some learning and others too.  

It is very good and useful information you are giving to our new members. They always should start from reading and gathering knowledge about the forums and then start. It will help them to be away from the wrong side and getting in any trouble, Keep it up.

Good advice for newbies. We always do our struggle and create a beautiful topi whose give benefit for all members. In this way we make this platform wonderful. When we do our duty with honesty it is comfortable for all members. 

I'm also newcomer in this forum I faced lots of changes in the first time I joined this forum because of my first hundred post that I don't have knowledge about in the first time, the only idea I can tender newbies in this platform is to always keeping the rules and regulations of the forum in other to keep cleaning if the forum.

Thank you so much for telling us things in a good points. If i intend to share it with your friends, i should try to do the same. Good for the rest of us with rare topics like this

My friend This forum rules once again this topic really useful for new members, because I notice some new members repeat same topics, the steps can actually help a member to create a very quality and unique post which could fetch good reputation and also help us not to go against the rules of the forum. It is indeed necessary to talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies since this forum is made for it. Aa beginner 

These are great tips. All newbies should do their job by following the rules of the form and avoid making mistakes that will bind their account but also do their job by following the rules of this form so that you  There is no risk of having an account band because we have a good opportunity to work on this form. We should not miss it but we should also gain knowledge and earn money by working on this form.

Newborns are disqualified from the forum.  To work first you have to face various problems. You should follow the rules of the forum and work by looking at the posts of others.  Avoid old members' rules in the forum and give them a chance to work and post rationally.

Wonderful post dear, really appreciated.  We beginner need thus type guideline from seniors like you. You have given all the important points to make our posts useful. I really want to thank you for your useful information. 

Thanks for your valuable information my dear friend.

I will be forseeing that I am not breaking any rules or regulations of this forum.

I think we should concentrate more on gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Thank you for those helpful suggestions. 

I always try in my work here to search for unrefined topics and posts to ensure that I have a good reputation in addition to using a program to check my participation so that it is not deleted by the moderators, I advise all members to take the right actions before doing their jobs.

Yeah this tips will help the newbies to get positive response. Following these steps are affordable to worthy. So guys follow these and always stick with the rules to improve yourself and get successful on the forum.

I agree with you that we must all follow the rules to complete the work properly and not to make mistakes that may lead to a warning or preparation for accounts.

This is valid and notwithstanding that new individuals should have persistence on the grounds that not from the principal post they will get +5 it needs to apply exertion and work. You merit thanks and commendation for this subject, and we wish accomplishment to all individuals

@magd Hi dear,yeah all of us have to know what topic we can share here ,and most of members can't focus on creating topic.Your recommendation help them. Creating a new is risky to do....for this you have to make a research on all topics then create a new topic.which seems to be unique.

Greetings friend I am impressed by your publication is very complete within the tips for beginners it is more useful for those users who have been stuck within the platform for a long time, They are sitting on the bench and they need to enter the game this is the best way to do it and I practice several of your tips and the most important is to search, before publishing your topic so that you do not go to make the mistake of repeating or matching another post

First of all let me thank you for this posts. Newbies must first create hundred free posts and then they can create paid posts. While creating such posts we must make sure that they are of good quality and easily understood by the readers 

This is a very informative topic mate.  First I would like to welcome newbies to the forum.  Follow the rules and laws of cryptocurrency.  Create useful, relevant, informative, unique content.  Post about cryptography and cryptocurrencies.  Select a category that suits you.  Your English must be simple and understandable.  Don't stop learning.  Gather knowledge and skills

Edited by Sally Yina

Despite the fact that the talk coin reward was disabled in last year due to some abusive forms by some members. However some top members are still gaining high number of Reputations daily for their quality and constructive work. Give the best quality Crypto information to earn numerous numbers of post

okay my dear friend.....I totally agree with you and its true I have been trying so hard to make sure that I also have ....that they somehow worried about banning of newbies because of lack of...am now here and I am so happy because there is so much knowledge here.. that it my dear... !!!!!

okay my dear friend.....I totally agree with you and its true I have been trying so hard to make sure that I also have ....that they somehow worried about banning of newbies because of lack of...am now here and I am so happy because there is so much knowledge here.. that it my dear... !!!!!