3 years in crypto, what have you gain? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

3 years in crypto, what have you gain?

I just joined crypto currency not long ago but I gain alot because I was able to learn much things I acquired knowledge and experience on how to make trading and investment and I was able to know how to make posts that are useful and educative to be able to earn 

• +1 1

Well, this is really a good piece of advice, though as you said, many of us just got to know cryptocurrecy and how we can actually made some money off it, still it better, we should have a plan on the little that we earn today, as the little would become something big with proper planning.

• +1 1

On 3/26/2021 at 10:34 AM, Mark wood said:

Well said and one thing more I don't see many senior members in the current time I don't know why they disappeared from here and @Dorjoy12 is still here and keep working here so it's good for all of us because when we need any help he may help us because I know he has such experience about the platform..

we can not say how often member can be active here as they have another activity too such as i got busy some days back with another activity so that i was not able to post here but today i am little bit free so here to work ..hopefully i can work here continuously work here from now and help out the newbie .

• +2 1

On 4/2/2021 at 1:42 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

we can not say how often member can be active here as they have another activity too such as i got busy some days back with another activity so that i was not able to post here but today i am little bit free so here to work ..hopefully i can work here continuously work here from now and help out the newbie .

You are right but I don't mean to be here everytime but I just say that in specific time we can do our daily task and also we can learn many things as I mentioned that we work daily here so that's I mean daily task not to activate 24h..

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know much about it but few days ago when i started working here i came to know about different things about this forum and also about crypto world which is very helpful and great full and also useful for me. 

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

You are right but I don't mean to be here everytime but I just say that in specific time we can do our daily task and also we can learn many things as I mentioned that we work daily here so that's I mean daily task not to activate 24h..

i think this strategy will work fine such as usually whole day we are stay on online so if we try to make one post every one  hour then within 15 hours we can create up almost 15 post and left 5 post can be done any time and thus we will not feel any boring 

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

i think this strategy will work fine such as usually whole day we are stay on online so if we try to make one post every one  hour then within 15 hours we can create up almost 15 post and left 5 post can be done any time and thus we will not feel any boring 

Exactly this is also easy way of completion of daily task but I do post from morning to night because I don't do post continue sometimes when I'm free whole day then I complete my task in one time I mean I do all post while sometimes I do one post after some specific time..

• +2 1

Honestly, I haven't spent that time here. I still have two months to join. But during this period I gained a lot of experience in trading and knowledge of cryptocurrencies. I'm so proud of it, it's an amazing feat.

Thank you for this great content.  We must work hard to gain knowledge by reading the topics and comments in all sections of this wonderful forum.  By working on this forum, we get invaluable information and earn enough money.  To be successful in the field of cryptography, you must be patient and persistent.  I advise you to be a long-term owner of cryptocurrencies and not a day trader.  A few months ago I joined this forum so I haven't achieved anything yet in the world of cryptocurrencies .. We will all work hard to make this forum the best ever.

• +4 1

13 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Exactly this is also easy way of completion of daily task but I do post from morning to night because I don't do post continue sometimes when I'm free whole day then I complete my task in one time I mean I do all post while sometimes I do one post after some specific time..

but a thing is whenever you do all 20 post within 1 hour then forum authorities start to think you are here for earning only so best way is follow up your strategy too mate but there has many people has less time too so that they use small time to work here for done daily task 

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

but a thing is whenever you do all 20 post within 1 hour then forum authorities start to think you are here for earning only so best way is follow up your strategy too mate but there has many people has less time too so that they use small time to work here for done daily task 

Well you are right but I also follow the best way because nowadays I don't know why it is hard to complete 20 post but I do my best and complete task from morning to night because when I do post in short time then I get bored..

True words . Personally, I started three years ago, and I started collecting capital from the taps, and the process was boring and slow. But now I am collecting a growing amount by sharing information and experiences here on this forum. And by participating in competitions run by new projects.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I just spending 1 month on the cryptotalk forum and i would like to say that i get a lot of learning a also learning that how to follow the rules of something at any place .

It wasn't long since I joined the world of crypto, only a few months ago, but I gained a lot of important information about cryptocurrencies and the world of trading and investment, in addition to that I earn money through my work in the forum, I am really happy with the work.

Its been only a year since I started investing in crypto, have my share of loss and gains but overall had a great experience. Was able to earn money from good investments and was able to gain experience from the losses. Both will help me do better moving forward towards the years to come.

• +2 1

Well in the last three years that i have been involved in crypto, which is actually three years since i have started, I have learnt a lot when it comes to trading sites to earn from and scam sites. I have had quite a bit of losses on scam sites that promise to give you good interest rates and fake cloud mining and i have also lost to gambling sites that are available in almost all faucet sites. the truth is that getting into crypto you need to have these bad experiences to teach yourself and now i am much more verse in the crypto world, i understand a lot more and i stick to just a few sites like this forum where i can earn and still have time for my normal work. So i guess in the last few years the main thing i have gained is knowledge above all else. 

• +3 1

On 4/8/2021 at 10:11 AM, Mark wood said:

Well you are right but I also follow the best way because nowadays I don't know why it is hard to complete 20 post but I do my best and complete task from morning to night because when I do post in short time then I get bored..

this is might be happen because of less senior member active now who has created often good quality content without any doubt ..and another point is less payment but do not worry as we are hoping that soon there will have some news about talk token .

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

this is might be happen because of less senior member active now who has created often good quality content without any doubt ..and another point is less payment but do not worry as we are hoping that soon there will have some news about talk token .

Believe me I really waiting for that day that's why I'm here as many members get disappeared but we still here the main thing is holding talk tokens even whenever it pump we will not miss the time which we not work in the forum..

15 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Believe me I really waiting for that day that's why I'm here as many members get disappeared but we still here the main thing is holding talk tokens even whenever it pump we will not miss the time which we not work in the forum..

But how it will be when ever the talk token payment get cancel and the token get die? 🤣 so what will you do then? anyway ,talk token is a part of crypto currency too so wait for it next announce which will keep good pump 

I started many years ago and even when I have made money in cryptocurrencies I have had to spend them on things necessary for my daily life, I think that beyond thinking about getting rich I must live in the moment and not have deficiencies, so if I need something, I buy it, holding for me is something unthinkable at the moment, so I use this ecosystem to maintain my economy.

• +2 1

I made a lot of money on this forum, developed the search for cryptocurrencies, became faster to write, enhanced language better, and understood trading and dealing on exchanges.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But how it will be when ever the talk token payment get cancel and the token get die? 🤣 so what will you do then? anyway ,talk token is a part of crypto currency too so wait for it next announce which will keep good pump 

I don't think so it will cancel because that's our daily income from cryptotalk and hope it not be die or one thing more if it die I will forget it and when I get news about talk pump I will sell if not then it will be in my account that's it..

• +2 1

Thank you so much to share this useful information with us my dear friend I want to tell you that I have gained the knowledge about the cryptography on this forum that will help me in the future for the training and I also earn money on this forum

• +5 1

7 hours ago, HumamAliDeeb said:

I made a lot of money on this forum, developed the search for cryptocurrencies, became faster to write, enhanced language better, and understood trading and dealing on exchanges.

You get a lots of useful things from this forum, i also have improved my typing skill and speed, and also my grammar  too, and like you i have earned good money while i learn some knowledge.

On 3/26/2021 at 12:24 PM, Mark wood said:

I am thinking about their patient even the time talk value was 170+ sat and now it's 4 sat but I don't know why they don't sell their talk..

Most of those members have the believe that the coin will continue to rise which was why they decided to hold that time. The coin is new and belong to cryptotalk, so many people have great expectations from the coin.