3 years in crypto, what have you gain? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

3 years in crypto, what have you gain?

The knowledge is always more important when you first entered in the captaincy world you think and now you had a lot of information about the air drops the mining and all other sections of the form so that is what you have gained from the starting till now

• Useful or interesting 1

Through my work with this wonderful encryption, I have gained two important and essential things, namely the unhealthy experience and the many funds that encourage me to persevere and work hard and actively.

I have spent only three months in cryptotalk forum and I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge about crypto currency, I have learned how to trade, when to make any investment and what to invest my money on, I learn how to mine different types of crypto currency. @Cryptonas

• +1 1

How I wish I started early in this industry knowing that it would give me so much fortune for my future. I would say that it still frustrates not knowing this early since I do not have something to do back in the past yet there are people taking advantage of that situation since the popularity of crypto currency back then is not booming in the society then it suddenly become like this and now, I am trying to catch up with the other people who are already well-experienced in the industry and much more knowledgeable about the things in the industry.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Well yes it's like a site which have helped many peoples. And I am working at this forum from the last six months. Because I am a student and I want to meet expenditures during the whole period. So it would be a helping tool for in my journey .

• +1 1

I want to let you know that I've only been working here for a while now. I comment and read here regularly. In these few days I have realized the importance of this site. It is our knowledge, experience, profit. So this site is very important to me. I want to thank this community for that.

• +1 1

My dear friend I am not old on this platform I joined this platform previous month... Because in one and half months I learned too much about the cryptocurrency and Also know about the trading... So now a time I am doing trading and earn good profit from this...

• +1 1

Welcome everyone.  I'm completely new here.  As a newcomer, I have not been able to achieve much by working here. However, I believe that I can achieve my success by working here every day. And I am very happy to be able to work here.  And working here I learned a lot of unknown things.

I agree with you, an excellent way to motivate me is to look back and see that I have gained a lot during this time. I entered exactly the crypto-currencies at the end of 2016. Before that, I already knew about them, but I had not won anything.
I decided to save Steem and Btc, and months later I had already earned a lot.
But more than money, I gained good knowledge about what to do at a certain time and what are the best ways to make money with crypto.

Your topic is positive and gives us extra energy to move forward in achieving our dreams, no matter how big. We override difficulties and obstacles with patience and knowledge, and we insist on achieving our goals, and this forum is our gateway to achieving that.

I have not reach 3 years in cryptoworld but i have gain some good earning and i have joined the cryptoworld with a plan that after some period of time i will be only trading and making investment and stop crypto writing. 

on step by step bases, I have had to invest in a trading bot, as basically i actually heard some negative feedbacks about having to use this bots, but with how i experienced mine it was quite a success. as am still on having to try out on many different investment techniques as time goes on

What I achieved after 3 years in the crypto market:
+ Hacked 1 ERC-20 wallet, lost 2 ETH;
+ Lost a WAVES wallet because it didn't save seed phrases;
+ Invest $600 in ICO projects: complete failure;
+ Participated in hundreds of bounty & airdrop campaigns, total current value is $10K 🙂
+ Accounton BTT  islocked;
+ Have many friends in the crypto field 🙂

I'm only one year old now, it can be said that the first months you give with a lot of fear or disbelief and you lose more than you win but when you start practicing.Whose tokens they have already made a profit.  I also took part in a few airwaves and received free coins.  I hope to cut back on successful experiences in the future.

A good method to motivate yourself it's to look back from where you come from and where you are now, this will give you a new power to work hard every day without a time to rest. When i joined i use 3 months to learn crypto and i learned the basics of trading and investing. It all started with a regular ad on the Internet, which played cryptocurrency, that is, airdrop for the best users. 

This year is that I got deeply into the cryptographic area and that and seeing profits through this means, I remember when I earned my first pennies and I was happy as never before, then I made an airdrop that lasts long and earned $ 50 when everyone believed that I would not earn anything in the cryptographic world and when I win I told everyone about my earnings and they started to believe me, but what I want to do is trading and it is one of my biggest goals, therefore it was that I came here in search of knowledge and here I am I am acquiring the knowledge that I was looking for so much and despite that I generate income with respect to studying in this forum which is incredible and everything is with the favor of God, with it all doors are opened.

• +1 1

Now i am earning from crypto and investing on the crypto platform. Not only i am earning and gaining deep knowledge about blockchain technology.

I've been in Greece for many years and crypto has given me a lot I have learned a lot from crypto and got a lot and made a lot of money So I can say that crypto is a part of my life because cryptocurrency has changed my life so much

Well, It has been three years that I have been dealing with Cryptocurrencies and experience a lot of things like dealing with scams and understanding the market. Truly I have not earned a lot still able to make a living and sometimes it's occur to loss a lot but still I know how to overcome the situation

For me have gain a lot of things from crypto because with it I have earn alot of money which I use to pay my tuition fees and take care of my self have also gain more knowledge and improved in my English and spelling am opportune to meet new friends that am able to benefit from them

I joined this forum one month ago,i am learning more tricks about trading how we can earn more profit and getting valuable information about crypto industry,i am sure that it will prove good for us in future by providing our dreams true.

I joined Crypto last month. I'm new to crypto. I don't know much about crypto yet. In crypto I follow a lot of people whose posts I see regularly and realize a lot about. Crypto is one of my favorite sites. It is helping you in every way.

I have a very short period that does not exceed days. My main goal is profit only, but I do not hide you. I found myself following and understanding what is written. It is true that I did not win anything, but I find valuable information and Rudo, I intend to continue

• +1 1

On 6/18/2020 at 10:20 AM, Zaino34 said:

I joined encryption two years ago and worked in many areas in trading, investment, signature campaigns and a lot of sites, and I made good profits from that and am collecting money to buy mining devices to get more profits in the future.

Its good that you have learned a lot. I am involved into the crypto world from over 5 years and at that time I have learnt that we don't have to put all the eggs in one basket and we have to learn more to understand the crypto world.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I imagine how my knowledge in cryptocurrency will be if I had spent 3 years, I have spend just less time in cryptocurrency, but I have gained a lot of things already and have joined this forum to be able to gain more

• +1 1