New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 26 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

On 6/17/2020 at 8:47 PM, Desais said:

The forum completely changed the system of ratings and payment for users, now I will try to explain you and give all the information which will be added.
Also, for new users, we have re-enabled linking your forum account to payments on the exchange.
Payment in btc is finished from today, but don't be upset because of this, because the demand for the token from advertisers is high and after the opening of trading, the price may be even higher.

https://yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/

First the payment system was transferred to TALK Token.
Trading for TALK tokens will be opened presumably in September.

Now the payment will be both for the message and for the ratings that you give.

We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50 / day).

1rate = 1 TALK, max = 50rates/day
1post = 10 TALK, max = 20posts/day

Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero.
Payment will be occur in 7 days, so that you have time to get ratings for posts.
Payment will be made for any grades. We recommend that you put negative ratings, if you see posts of low quality, then put negative ratings.

If the sum rating for the post is negative, the payment is not made.

Your grades will be paid immediately.

At the moment, the payment button doesn't work, but don't worry, the payment will be occurred.

After unlocking the button, you can add your tokens to the daily 1% investment box.
We also plan to sell ads for tokens, paid raising of posts, upgrades/additional services.

Users no longer see who exactly gave them a like or dislike. Information is only available to moderators.

It is forbidden to give the same rating to everyone or everyone in a row. For this, we will block or disable payment.

Update.
A new rule was added for testing.
If a user puts all 50 ratings in one day, the number of tokens for their posts will be doubled.

For example.
If today you put 50 likes and made 3 posts, then for these 3 posts you will get double the number of tokens. But I remind you that posts are not paid immediately, but after 7 days

Example of a low quality posting for which you need to give negative ratings
image.thumb.png.0430e122de189734e8096e818a31ef3a.png

Additional metrics for negative ratings - no avatar and posting in all topics of the section in a row

image.thumb.png.2f875685cb5eddbe04f4a318ab03b942.png

Thanks a lot for this kind information but we have to start paid after completing 100 posts but I am not paid I have complete my 100 posts and in yo bit it show 89 posts only. Why yobit is not counting my other posts and after a day if it's 89 it become 87 . I really don't like this thing. I am trying to complete posts but yo bit candles them.

The information given in first comment is sufficient to understad cryptotalk system.

I'm a biginner and all those new who wanna get info must  read 1st info

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Rupa Ahmed said:

The payment system and rating system of the forum has changed a lot. As a result of this change, we are facing many problems.We are having a lot of problems with the new payment system and rating system of the forum so I would request the senior members of the forum to help us a little.Then maybe we can get an idea about the new system.

@Rupa Ahmed What problem are you referring to, the campaigns are paying without any problem, of course some things must be changed since the price of the currency is plummeting downwards, there are no supports, you could indicate what problems you are talking about so that the members can help you?

It's nice not to forget the new members. Also, new members should not be punished immediately. Also, in order for the TALK token to become more valuable, original contents should be produced, not copy and paste. Respects

• +4 1

Hello, I just joined the Cryptotalk forum and found it to be a really exciting platform. Because here I am learning new information about the cryptocurrency world and also improving myself. On the other hand, it is nice to make money in this way. I hope this forum will be long-lasting and introduce us to many more innovations. I wish good work to the forum administrators. I also wish good profits to the forum members. 🙂

I haven't joined the forum in a long time, but the platforms of this forum are very good. This forum is a forum for love. This forum helps people make good money.

Maybe I must call to mind changing/removing the luminary under CryptoTalk.Org which is "Make posts and earn bitcoins!" set this new campaign.

• +5 3

Actually, I am looking forward to the payments. It can be more exciting to open new content and topics. It could be even better if new payment options and new content arrive.

• +3 1

I think I understand the change in the payment system, the launch of Talk and how they want to handle it, maybe time will help us get used to this new payment method, but it is true that the token is in a tailspin and just the btc is up, there will be been a good decision to change that?

• +1 1

3 hours ago, ginafsherman said:

It's possible that I would indicate changing/removing that company name with CryptoTalk. Org that is definitely "Make content articles and even get paid bitcoins! inch With all this unique effort.

CryptoTalk isn't a company by the way. We can say a cryptocurrency community with some advantages and bonuses through talk token/BTC and signature campaigns.

For some reasons, I think there should be some changes especially with tag of "Make posts and earn bitcoin". Somehow, it is giving a different perspective to what forum is all about and more attractive to spammers. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It will be an extraordinary update for this forum.its is generally excellent that we are watching after updates inside the forum.how will the maintain a strategic distance from certain individuals who put a poor thinks

• +1 1

It's a nice payment method, but you should update some issues. Some people knowingly vote negatively on every post. These need to be detected and removed

• +2 1

I really like your new payment system. This is very well thought out. I think the value of the talk token will increase in the future, I think it will come to very good places.

• +1 1

I have a request from you. The topics we comment on still appear on our home screen. So after commenting on any topic, something must make it clear that we are commenting on it. We would be very happy if you could arrange this

On 6/17/2020 at 7:09 PM, iloveyobit said:

bro i see in my yobit account that i have 0 TALK  token but in other sections on the forum they already have some TALK tokens , is the payment started ?

Hello my friend, I think that this depends on the section that you are posting in.

For example, the Topic off- Bounty section, if you post there your post won't get payments because this section does not pay for posts so you should know what sections you are posting in then you can know the reason of not getting payments.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Omar98 said:

Hello my friend, I think that this depends on the section that you are posting in.

For example, the Topic off- Bounty section, if you post there your post won't get payments because this section does not pay for posts so you should know what sections you are posting in then you can know the reason of not getting payments.

Yes, there are some sections here that cannot be paid for, and they have been declared by the forum moderators! These sections are good but the interaction is very low because there is no payment for them! I think that we can offer something free to the forum by participating within these sections!

• +1 2

1 hour ago, CryptoLegendry said:

Yes, there are some sections here that cannot be paid for, and they have been declared by the forum moderators! These sections are good but the interaction is very low because there is no payment for them! I think that we can offer something free to the forum by participating within these sections!

Of course. I agree with you, because when we entered the community here the reason was to earn money but lately, our reason started to change automatically to be earning information, spreading knowledge and earning money.

That is why, I do not think that there would be a problem if we did something for the reason of earning knowledge besides earning money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Yara_kl said:

i see in my yobit account that i have 0 TALK token but in other sections on the forum they already have some TALK tokens

@Yara_klTo be able to obtain tokens through the campaign, you must meet the minimum requirement of having made 100 posts and associate your account in the Cryptotalk section in Yobit, in this topic you will be able to find the campaign rules by which it must be governed during your stay in the forum, In the same way I invite you to read the general rules of the forum so that you can navigate without any problem.

• +1 1

I thin old payment system was good then this new payment system.All knows that the current value of Talk is decreasing day by day and at the wnd we didn't get any huge profit.You will get 250 Talks on every day after making 20 posts and 50 reacts.The bitcoin price remains always stable so i think old payment system was good.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

15 minutes ago, KAIDI said:

I thin old payment system was good then this new payment system.

Since you have made just one post, how did you know old payment system is better than this ? 

16 minutes ago, KAIDI said:

All knows that the current value of Talk is decreasing day by day and at the wnd we didn't get any huge profit.

TALK is not stable coin and price volatility is common to this token too. You ask about profit but I am a live proof here. I managed to earn a huge benefits off TALK token's trading when its trade was opened on Yobit exchange. Now price is little bit lower than before this is all due to investors and market situation. At least you need to have patience to see TALK token's price increasing. 

19 minutes ago, KAIDI said:

The bitcoin price remains always stable so i think old payment system was good.

No ! You have 100% misunderstanding about Bitcoin my friend. How can Bitcoin's price be stable all the time as it follows the highly volatile market ?  

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

New payment and ratings system is very good this is both are togather lile Earning and Learning so this is very good they give daily 50 likes or 20 comments 50 like Recive you 50 Talk token and comments gives you 0.0001000 Btc and plus extra Talk token so its very good

• +3 1

Thanks for this valuable information, I will try to do 20 useful posts and 50 rates starting today, and wait for what the result will be after a week, I will also evaluate the replies that I read and give it what  deserve.

• +4 1

22 hours ago, Yara_kl said:

i see in my yobit account that i have 0 TALK token but in other sections on the forum they already have some TALK tokens

you are new in the forum and didnt make your first 100 post yet , the rules of payment are clear before you receive any payments you should make 100 useful posts first then you will be able for it . 

Update.
Some accounts were disabled from TALK payment, because they fell under certain algorithms/metrics.

Edited by Desais
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 7