New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 25 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

9 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

If average rate is negative then it will not affect the payment of remaining 19 posts

@malik6314193 where you get this explanation exactly??   Though i have no idea about it yet but i still want a review about this matter from forum stuff to make clear all of us..  By the way, i will be glad to you if you share me the news link or i will be confused still..  Hope you understand..         

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 11/18/2020 at 2:38 PM, KURTAULI said:

Desais I have one question. Does Bitcoin payment still work or is it suspended forever? On November 5, 6, 9 bitcoins were credited to my account and I do not know if bitcoin payment works again if it is just an old payment. I read that when TALK token trading started Bitcoin payment would stop

@KURTAULIThe payment of the campaign in Bitcoin's is still enabled with the same conditions, the only thing that an administrator reported about 2 weeks ago was that the Talk campaign does not have an end date but that the Bitcoin campaign was soon to expire, at the moment both campaigns continue  operational, greetings

• +2 1

On 11/19/2020 at 3:38 AM, KURTAULI said:

Desais I have one question. Does Bitcoin payment still work or is it suspended forever? 

Well, I'm still getting some bitcoin payment here, the process of getting a bitcoin is you need to get some positive rates in your post and you will get your payment for a week like in talk token.

• +1 2

The forum has introduced a new payment method which is really good.  Is now giving you 10 talk tokens for each of your posts.  You also get 50 talk tokens in 50 reactions by giving reactions to other members.  Not only that, if your post is a necessary post, then if other members react to your post, you will get BTC.  So I think the current crypto payment system is really great ..

Thanks for giving a good opportunity we are appreciate to you for improve the forum.i am so excited for the new system .I think it is very profitable for us😍.

On 11/18/2020 at 9:35 AM, Hatred said:

Hello, I just want to ask if the last week's payment is also included on the disabled double payment? I mean, this is the day that i will get my payment form posting last week. So I just want to know if it will also be affected by the disabling of the double payment?

I think the purpose of the announcement is to be aware and definitely not panic or be supervised. If you have been receiving double payment for 50 ratings in the previous days, then this announcement means it should not be a thing to worry about if you find out it stopped. It is all for the benefit of the token.

• +1 4

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

According to my information as like some people says cryptotalk give us 10 talk token each post. And uploading post limit is 20/day. And we also got 50 talk token by reacting on other post per day. According to Talk token we received 250 talk token in out yobit account in one day. Thank.u

• +1 1

On 11/17/2020 at 3:26 PM, Desais said:

Good afternoon, Dear users, the bonus double payment for messages when you put 50 ratings has been disabled.

It is disabled at the time we want to start earning the bonus it is still good and thanks to forum this give me a joy when some grab opportunity and make money in Internet I too will make it one day

6 hours ago, Ali33 said:

I finally found an extensive explanation of the mechanism of action. But what I find strange is that there is a limit to 20 posts per day !! I think it is good if the ceiling is 30 per day .. The good news is that every evaluation we give gives us one Talk symbol.

@Ali33The 20 post-paid limit per days is the best option for both users and the market, increase the amount of post would cause the distribution to increase and that would damage the price of the currency, the measures that have been taken are to decrease the offer, not for increase it 

The opportunity here is great. We can earn as well as learn few things about crypto. It is great to be here. I hope I am welcomed.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This new system is much better than the previous system. Because this system has now gone to new talk currency and now only you will get talk and you will earn money from it. All you have to do is to post twenty comments daily. And with that you have to do fifty reacts daily on other comments and after seven days you will get the payment of these comments. And if the ratings on your post are not good then you will not get the money.

Bro i see in my yobit account that i've zero TALK  token however in other sections on the discussion board they already have a few TALK tokens , is the payment commenced ?

express thanks you for new update about payment for new member, I possibility Cryptotalk container survive in the future.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:55 AM, Aysera12 said:

I do not understand the system of payment method in Yobit platform through talk coin How do you pay. Do you have to pay for each post 1 talk or what ???  Is every member here paid or is there a few who receive it. Please answer this question

It is just as simple mate.

For every post you make after your 100 posts in all sections and subsections except the 'Off topic and Bounty' section, you get paid in 10 talk tokens for each posts up to 20 in a day and 1 talk token per rate you give out up to 50 per day. 

Every member get paid not a few. Feel free to join the campaign and ask more questions if you don't understand anything. We'll help 🤗

Sir What About the New Members? Can we link our cryptotalk account to yobit ? the new payment system is going to be pretty cool . Are we allowed to enjoy it ?  

This will make the forum have more topics now, i just hope that we can have more community members by you opening registrations or even payment for new Members! We need more people on the Forum 🙂 and this is a great incentive!

• +1 1

As I read on this platform I never know about this , that how you paying us after Reading this post I got much of information about income.so now it's a Very challenging time to me as a Beginner for 100 Posts. I will post to complete this challenge to earn.

On 11/22/2020 at 9:40 PM, chloedecker said:

double payment I think we can afford but in this circumstances there is a lot of people come here just for earning ans also they even don,t know anything not even good english pronounciation could be wrong but sentence making means how there knowledge belongs don,t do anything like that if we get perfect people for this site i think our payment would be double

I didn't understand where you want to go with this post of yours because from what I could read, you said absolutely nothing useful, you repeated the same things to make your post into something with many characters. Double payments were a way of encouraging members not to leave the forum for months before opening the talk token market because they had delays (my opinion)

On 11/18/2020 at 12:11 AM, KURTAULI said:

Today Talk Token price has become 0.00000091 Bitcoin I think the price will go down even more. 0.00000091 Bitcoin is not a bad price but it is not good either because panic will start and everyone will try to sell the token

Yeah, you are right. When price increase people started to become panic and they try to sell it as a result the price of talk token down. But we should hold it. I think this is the best coin to pay us. This coin has lots of potential and its price will hit 100Sats very soon.

On 11/24/2020 at 11:44 AM, Joblin Marind said:

1. How to connect my account with Yobit? 

2.How to exchange Talk into other coins?

3. How much tax incurred on each Transaction on Yobit? 

It is not hard at all. Before asking this, I guess you already have your Yobit account registered and activated through your email.

1. To connect your CryptoTalk account to Yobit for Talk and BTC payment; Go under your Yobit profile (where you see your username) and click on it. From the drop-down menu, you see two options for CryptoTalk (New and Campaign). Click on them one by one to see where you input your CryptoTalk username. Then click on save button to add. After adding, upon see a successful message and your CryptoTalk ID visible.
  2. In the exchange. Just normal trading.
  3. Tax? You meant trading fee? CryptoTalk charge 0.2% of your trading amount for fees. Of you are trading 1000 Talk token for example, 2 talk goes to the exchange for charges.

Bro what is the new payment method? When will you announce that new updated payment method? And are you really going to change the rating system as well? What is that new rating system? Actually I am curious about that and want to know about it as soon as possible. Thank you.

I just hope that we can have more community members by you opening registrations or even payment for new Members! We need more people on the Forum 🙂 and this

The reason for not double payment, because we were very glad to hear double payment but now they say no ,odour we don't get angry with that but if there is double payment we will more glad.

I think it will be under control and TALK tokens will have a great demand and this will make the price high and this is what the supervisor said so do not worry about that ..