Responsible member of the forum - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

Responsible member of the forum

I think that the main duty on this forum is that we need to create the right and educational content, as well as help newcomers who just got to the forum, and do not know what they need to do. This is the big problem that many people are engaged in spam, and do not carry any useful information, as a result, they get blocked!

I try my best to be consistent and collaborative, and I think it’s everyone’s duty, because we are here as a team, so we have to work as a team and help each other and take care of the forum

On 6/17/2020 at 10:23 AM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys today I'm gonna discuss about our duty in the forum.As we all know this forum provides us great opportunities to gain knowledge and get paid for the useful posts.I have noticed many things from a month that the number of the members in the forum has been reduced. As a result the creation of the new topics has been reduced to a very significant level.

Dear members,please don't prefer on commenting only.Be a responsible member of this forum create topics,share your knowledge and experiences and live like a family. That's why l'll recommend all the members of the forum please try to create new topics daily so that we can grow our forum!

I hope you all will perform as a responsible member of the forum.

You are absolutely right freind i also noticed that thing the number of members and new topics is decreasing as we know this forum is providing opportunities to get knowledge and also earning therefore this is our responsibility to make new and useful topics for the good reputation of the forum and also for the help of other members.

it is not the duty of only few members to create new topics or you cannot ask all the members to make topics here so the people who like to make topics in they do that and others who do not want to do that they just put replies

@Beast921 Obviously, it's true that we need to be responsible for this forum in order to be active and survive for a long-term by sharing good quality contents which are useful, attractive, and informative about new crypto possibilities, concepts, and ideas that can be helpful to other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations

That's why l'll recommend all the members of the forum please try to create new topics daily so that we can grow our forum!

Nice recommendations dear friend! I will try to post topics, I can publish short topics but I don't like to have very short content. I think a good topic should have at least 800-1000 words with standard images, prominent text, easy to understand. I had created only one topic based on an issue in Yobit which was deleted because another topic of similar concern was published an hour ago but my topic includes screenshots and good content (useful as compared to other) So, just need to post useful topics if one can create, if not, get good knowledge and understand the forum to enable yourself. 

I think what you are saying is  absolutely right.l am a beginner and find it hard to post because of the topic scarcity.A few of the topics I commented have been removed. So I think that senior members should try and put up more topics on which we all can discuss on We can all gain from more topics.

• +1 1

@Beast921 Obviously, it's true that we need to be responsible for this forum in order to be active and survive for a long-term by sharing good quality contents which are useful, attractive, and informative about new crypto possibilities, concepts, and ideas that can be helpful to other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations

• +1 1

Well, you raised an important issue and that should be taken seriously. Every member is trying to complete his tasks and making 20 post nothing more. People are not trying to create new topics and the reason is unknown. Please create a topic that attracts a lot of members. Otherwise, we will have a less topic to comment on that is not good for the forum. Create an interesting topic and make this platform live like a life.

• +1 1

Hello guys today I'm gonna discuss about our duty in the forum.As we all know this forum provides us great opportunities to gain knowledge and get paid for the useful posts.I have noticed many things from a month that the number of the members in the forum has been reduced. As a result the creation of the new topics has been reduced to a very significant level.

Dear members,please don't prefer on commenting only.Be a responsible member of this forum create topics,share your knowledge and experiences and live like a family. That's why l'll recommend all the members of the forum please try to create new topics daily so that we can grow our forum!

The newbies have created some useful topics but the old ones knows better which content belong to forum their for number of new content is reduced. The  forum is now enrich with content because of recent content competition. The forum give the members good amount of BTC in reward and encouraged the positive attitude. Their for we can see lots of new content at forum. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right it's our responsibility to  post something creative and authentic. Our posts should be knowledgeable  . And we should also obey all rules and regulations to from get banned.

• +1 1

It is not something that the user in this forum is trying to avoid; it is just that some of you are only overlooking the topics in the sections of this forum. You see, the old posts are getting because they already established a huge amount of response and reactions towards the topic that they have created. If you could browse in the sections of the forums more and more, you would be able to encounter some new topics but it only has few responses which would be a cause for them to be deleted by the moderators of this forum.

• +2 1

On 6/17/2020 at 6:23 AM, Beast921 said:

The rate at which old topics pop out every day is too much. You hardly see new topics this days. I heard that the admis are given warnings to those that made a topic that looks like a duplicate to previous topics. I will urge all members that want to create a new topic to search for the topic before posting in order to avoid warning point.

• +3 1

I would say that before you work, you have to be very responsible. You have to have a responsible attitude. If you don't work well, you will be banned from your account. I don't think everyone has a responsibility.  I think we have to work responsibly keeping in mind that we have to go.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

The rate at which old topics pop out every day is too much. You hardly see new topics this days. I heard that the admis are given warnings to those that made a topic that looks like a duplicate to previous topics. I will urge all members that want to create a new topic to search for the topic before posting in order to avoid warning point.

Exactly mate and you can see nowadays many posts are deleted because many new members are creating useless topic and some time that topic created before as well so we have to take care of all rules so that the forum will be going well..

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Exactly mate and you can see nowadays many posts are deleted because many new members are creating useless topic and some time that topic created before as well so we have to take care of all rules so that the forum will be going well..

Yes respecting the rules here is very important. I dont know if you can observe how new topics are been neglected. Many members are afraid that the topics may get deleted.  And some of the topics are useful ones but still it doesn't get any replies because of fear. @Tesco @Trainz

• Useful or interesting 3

10 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Yes respecting the rules here is very important. I dont know if you can observe how new topics are been neglected. Many members are afraid that the topics may get deleted.  And some of the topics are useful ones but still it doesn't get any replies because of fear. @Tesco @Trainz

@Husnyjaf that's true, been a responsible member of the forum should be every member aim, if we are responsible,through that is how the forum will be clean and last well. So let try by all means to be responsible members of forum always

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

As a member of the forum we have a lot of responsibilities and we have to increase the scope of this forum by creating some new things every day and let everyone know about it.

27 minutes ago, Trainz said:

@Husnyjaf that's true, been a responsible member of the forum should be every member aim, if we are responsible,through that is how the forum will be clean and last well. So let try by all means to be responsible members of forum always

Yes its very important to be responsible In a place. The inresponsibility of a person may affect others. That's what is happening in the forum now. Their are many new relevant topics but many people are avoiding them.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Husnyjaf said:

Yes you are absolutely right, some of the topics are useful interesting and educative, but alot of new members are afraid of attempting to reply the topics because it might get deleted and there effort may go in vein, we should make sure we follow the rules and regulations, we should also make meaningful, interesting and informational contents to earn good reputations.

Yes, basically! Of course I think that first of all we have to create new things every day.  In order to enhance this forum we should share our knowledge and experience with newcomers and encourage them to make this site work properly.

Any responsible member will voluntarily help with the process of evaluating posts and comments, and we are asked to do so by giving reputations to things that we like or dislike, this is a must to keep this forum in a good condition and not filled with spam, no matter how large number the moderator's staff is , it will not be enough to all the forum members, so it is a duty on each and every one of us. 

@cyptowhited You have mentioned some great points friend. These are indeed the key points that separate a responsible member from an irresponsible member. I hope that all members keep these points in mind when posting so that they also become responsible and respected members of this prestigious forum.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Indeed you are right dear brother. Members of the have been reduced therefore creation of new topics is also reduced.

Although new members avoid to create new topic because they don't have confidence. Buy I don't know why mostly active and senior members of the forum avoid to create new topic.

The responsibility imposed towards us by the forum is no less important than any responsibility outside the forum and in real life ... Therefore everything you kindly mentioned and mentioned is very important for all members .. publishing useful content is important for everyone .. for the publisher and for the reader.

• +3 1