Responsible member of the forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

Responsible member of the forum

Youbare right new topics are needed very badly and not everyone  can create topics so the people  who are content creators should create new topics each day so that the foeum keeps on working.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 8/28/2020 at 7:02 PM, Sasooo said:

Your words are wonderful, my friend, but there is a problem in creating topics. We suffer from repetition. You may publish a topic and get negative responses due to unintended repetition. A solution to this problem must be found and a policy is put in place to accept topics before publishing them

Repetition will be happening on this forum, 20 posts daily will only make some people to repeat what they are posting. I will like if admin can find alternative way to this. I think 5 posts daily is good. People will be able to contribute even more qualitatively. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, naturalsone said:

We have to take responsibility for the forum, because it is our job and we have to do it fairly and correctly. Helping the forum to remain good and full of knowledge. It shouldn't be easy to create useful topics every day, so we have to be grateful to those who do this.

Yes Its our responsibility to post good topics but present most of members not interested to post topics, and we can't force anyone  if any member have good content then he post, because now this forum.also encourage topic creators to pay extra rewards, means 50 talk tokens then also no post topics, but we have so many informative topics in this forum, so give useful reaction and improve our crypto knowledge.

• +2 1

We have to take responsibility for the forum, because it is our job and we have to do it fairly and correctly. Helping the forum to remain good and full of earning site. It shouldn't be easy to create useful topics every day, so we have to be grateful to those who do this. Thank you!

• +1 1

I strongly agree with you friends that nowadays the forum topics are slowly finishing, forum members we should be alert of it, so that this can not lead us to the end of our topics, creating of topics is our responsibility as member of this great forum and we should remember that duplication is not allowed, so check wisely before posting any topic.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes we should be responsible members of the forum by writing our topics like top writers of the forum. Many members only like to reply to other topics but not to make own topics.

• -1 1

As a beginner i have not posted anything as i am still learning. But after i get a much clear idea i can make posts and be a responsible member of the forum. Thank you for reminding everyone on being responsible, i will try my best too.

• +2 1

On 6/22/2020 at 12:49 PM, Frank castle said:

Yes, the forum has always been positive for us and gives us good profits, and we must respect its rules and laws and their application in addition to our constant endeavor to increase the activity of the forum with beneficial and positive posts.

Of course dear mate this forum is so wonderful because it gives us good earnings and we find more crypto knowledge in here therefore, it is a good thing to keep adhering to the forum rules while sharing the knowledge we have vai comments or topics.

And currently we should work really hard on creating new topics so that we increase the activity of the forum as you said and reduce luck of new topics.

That's great as I want every members have to create a meaningful posts each day so that will help us because we not see many posts nowadays the members are less active and they are following all the old topics when we have opportunity of comments on new posts so that will be better because we will get more knowledge..

I've made post and I will make more but if I can find something useful to say. I don't want to recycle old posts as many are doing and I don't know why many new posts are not considered duplicate as they only say the same thing. So I'm not going to make a duplicate post but give good post and advice.

Indeed you're correct which the amount of publishing may be reduced as well as all of us, energetic people consider this particular obligation however the key reason for that reduction in the actual publish happens because the brand new people aren't permitted as well as because of that there's much less energetic people as well as numerous people are now being prohibited.

As a responsible member of this forum it's the responsibility of all users to ensure that they not just comment on each post day by day but also create good quality content that can turn out useful for both users as well as the for the overall benefit of this cryptotalk platform. There is such a dramatic decrease in the number of topics that it is high time for the uses to resort to more content creation.

• +1 1

Really I think it is important but I already answered to another similar post about these reasons and from an answer another member gave you it seems that you have posted three similar posts about the same thing telling others to make new posts. I don't understand if this is so important to you to make so many posts about the same advice.

On 6/17/2020 at 5:58 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You are right friend, now days many members are only replying to topics. The number of new topics is decreasing slowly day by day, we should also write new topics so that we can share our knowledge with other members.

That is truth my friend, but as all forums there are more people looking for information than those who share good knowledge, this is also something that happens a lot in any forum.

I created a post for this reason because I thought I had the responsibility to contribute too, and it was a good post about the european commission decision to begin regulation of cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects, and I have not seen anything similar in the forum, but it was deleted. So, I don't think I have this responsibility to create new good content but I try to give useful advice in my replies and be useful this way.

• +3 1

These are responsible principles or criteria of which you speak above, if we all had that vision this would be an exceptional forum, without so much spammer or plagiarism

I would also add that users here have to be responsible for their posts, they have to write something really useful and be friendly, and of course being an active user is great way to help forum too.

This message is very important nowadays that we are seeing thousands of new members making accounts in the forum. I hope that everyone will read the rules and understand that the forum is english and russian but there is different section for these languages and stop spamming new posts.

• +2 1

Hello,from the way i see the forum it has a lot of value at the information level,leaving aside the rewards,the best gain we have are the opinions and experiences of the people who are in cryptotalk.

I believe from 1st of October thousands of topics was created by newbies who completing task. This topic is really well noticing the problem but all created for the past days mainly trash. Certainly there are really good topics was created too but not so much and just let’s wait for few more days as not much from the newbies will stay. The one who will stay may give some push and ideas. Kinda fresh blood to forum. 

We all need to post new contents on the for. But most of us are only concentrated to post the comments in the forum. We all need to work hard with the forum. Our contributions are also needed in the development of the forum. 

Perfect, if we all collaborate we will grow and keep the forum active and with good information for our benefit since we use it in our daily lives in the investments we carry out, I think that we must correctly support good publications and be honest with those that do not They are.

22 hours ago, kotto19 said:

Perfect, if we all collaborate we will grow and keep the forum active and with good information for our benefit since we use it in our daily lives in the investments we carry out, I think that we must correctly support good publications and be honest with those that do not They are.

Besides all that you guys should know there are many ways to profit from this. There are talk tokens and bitcoin campaigns. If you read other posts and give them good reaction they earn 1000 satoshi. If you pass them and nobody gives them good reaction they only earn talk tokens but no bitcoin. This is why the forum was a team but the many spam posts by new accounts did lower the satoshi payments for the rest.

• +2 1

Creating topics is not so easy and this post too was some thoughts that were not about technical aspects of Bitcoin and risked being deleted, I am sure there are thousands posts deleted that offered very little to the users in terms of usefulness. Of course we should make new posts but it doesn't mean we are not responsible if we dont'.

• +1 1