Responsible member of the forum - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

Responsible member of the forum

2 minutes ago, Rg123 said:

Indeed, let's be a responsible member. Follow the rules, terms and conditions of this forum. Posts something that is informative. Be responsible for your actions. Be a good member of this forum. Comment appropriately. Don't just post anything.

You're right buddy, do things that a responsible member do, we should respect each other, if we want to try to quote or reply on others comment, we should do it in appropriate way by not disrespecting the opinion of them. Additionally, use the reputation in right terms especially some member now abusing the reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes bro the topics creation had been decreased significantly but now a days it has become normal and i am getting enough topics for discussion everyday. And  that's why everyone should start creating not many but at least 1-2 constructive topics which helps for everyone.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I'm preparing myself for this. I gather information about crypto currency not by reading in this forum but reading articles about it. So that, I can contribute some topics and help this forum to improve.

• +1 3

your point is true but it is a bit hard now to find something to post about and avoid repeating at the same time , at least that's for me , every time i think about something to write i find it is already posted before by someone else

• +1 2

Its real now so many members fear to post topics, because everyone knows so many good members not active and some members received warning points and accounts banned, that's the reason no one want to post topics, I know its not solution of this problem now we facing topic shortage issue, so now its our responsiblity to post minimum one are two topics daily.

• +1 2

Please keep it in mind that creating the new topics is not something like replying someone's comments. If we do not have unique issue to bring here for the discussions, it will be completely useless topics which will be deleted by our moderators. So wait sometime for the good topics on this forum. If you have visited other sections on this forum, I am still sure you might find so many useful posts there. 

• +1 3
  • +5 1

24 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

If we do not have unique issue to bring here for the discussions, it will be completely useless topics which will be deleted by our moderators

I agree with you if we create useless topic you will receive warning point for it and still get the topic deleted this was the will discouraged you but give time to construct good topics is not a waste if time rather than improvement.

24 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

If we do not have unique issue to bring here for the discussions, it will be completely useless topics which will be deleted by our moderators

I agree with you if we create useless topic you will receive warning point for it and still get the topic deleted this was the will discouraged you but give time to construct good topics is not a waste if time rather than improvement.

You are right in saying that the number of active users on this forum has decreased, and as such there is also a decrease in the number of new topics that are being put up on a daily basis, and it is up to all members to contribute in this way so that we can keep the forum going. I used to stay away from making topics, however, now i actively try to make topics weekly, as far as possible to help the forum grow. I think that in the future it would help if we make at least 5 topics within a week to keep the forum going.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 6/28/2020 at 2:15 PM, Whited35 said:

Please keep it in mind that creating the new topics is not something like replying someone's comments.

A new quality topic can take up to an hour to make, and even more. Also the member that makes it must have done certain research in the past to provide correct details on important subjects. There are posts that just scratch the surface and do not provide the important facts and sometimes it seems that the poster has not understood the subject either.

• +1 2

On 6/27/2020 at 1:45 PM, Kenciuu said:

I'm preparing myself for this. I gather information about crypto currency not by reading in this forum but reading articles about it. So that, I can contribute some topics and help this forum to improve.

That's a good way if contributing to this forum. Reading articles outside of this forum is good since there's a chance that article is not yet discuss here in the forum, i am doing the same so i can contribute here in the forum and help our comembers.

• +1 1

The creation of topics should be done according to some criteria that guarantee the quality of the topic and the information presented in it, and not just a random form, because this will affect the forum negatively.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

A new quality topic can take up to an hour to make, and even more. Also the member that makes it must have done certain research in the past to provide correct details on important subjects. There are posts that just scratch the surface and do not provide the important facts and sometimes it seems that the poster has not understood the subject either.

Most of users are expecting more new topics just to comment under them and to meet the daily 20 max post threshold. I have found very few members perform a deep research before creating topics here. There are still so many outstanding topics which are verified by forum moderators but expecting member's attentions.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 6/27/2020 at 10:27 AM, Tine0313 said:

You're right buddy, do things that a responsible member do, we should respect each other, if we want to try to quote or reply on others comment, we should do it in appropriate way by not disrespecting the opinion of them. Additionally, use the reputation in right terms especially some member now abusing the reputation.

Well, that's true mate, we need to considerate their reply in a particular topic by giving some respect and even though we're giving them some negative rates (reputation), this not mean that they're a not a good member, they need to improve here in terms of posting.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

That's a good way if contributing to this forum. Reading articles outside of this forum is good since there's a chance that article is not yet discuss here in the forum, i am doing the same so i can contribute here in the forum and help our comembers.

Well, that's true mate, we need to do some way how to learn in our own in short self study to be able to learn about faster to know some basic information and also to it's branches.

• Useful or interesting 1

I try to have one or two posts each day as a minimum, but what comes down from my resolve is not to interact with the posts that I am offering.

18 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, we need to do some way how to learn in our own in short self study to be able to learn about faster to know some basic information and also to it's branches.

I agree with, helping yourself first to learn something new is a great move to learn a lot. If we are dedicated to seek knowledge, we can learn more. A responsible member help itself first so that he or she can share knowledge to the others.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

As a responsible member, a loyal member of the forum who is ought here not to only benefits from the daily payment, but with the interest of securing a reliable future of making independent income through trading and making investment. I don't think commenting only on available topics is enough for you, you have to explore your potential too by going further to write a constructive topic for discussion to boost and expand your experiences and impart a lots to fellow members.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +2 1

This was a good encouragement to every member in this forum. I believe also if we pursue to work hard here in this forum on making useful and informative content we can be successful. No matter if there will be changes in payment the very important is the eagerness to learn on what really cryptocurrency is.

• +1 2

For me personally, I publish new topics every period and try to provide the best content in my posts, and I know if the topic that I have published is good or not through the interaction of members with it.
So I am always working on improving the content of my topics.

I also see , their is a lot of memebr was bann or leave forum ( due to some issue , likes posts count decrease in yobit ) .

now in present Campaign topic create got 5X more token , hopefully this step attract new topic creater here .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Before you tell other members to be responsible, ask yourself if you also is responsible enough. I took a look at your profile and all your post you have ever written (topics and comments) and I will be candid, I don't see anything worthy or useful in them. You only created three topics including this one and they are all trash. 

I am not against members creating useful topics, in fact I love it though I haven't been creating some in a while but it should not be you with such unimpressive record be complaining about this. Practice what you preach.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

All this problem is happening because almost half of the members in the forum went offline since they don't know the value of the new talk token and they cannot make withdrawal in yobit exchanger even if they receive there payment but I am sure this problem will come to an end as long as the new talk token give good market value because many members will come back online.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes YOU are totally right that we need to share our information in this forum so that the noob member who has no experience About crypto currency so they can easily learn from here.. Also we need have contribution for this forum.. So that we will be to Have more knowledge than past and will be more helpful                 

• +1 1

This is important and every one is responsible for our actions in the forum by comment on good posts and helping other member, correcting, giving information and tip to profit, make high quality post, help beginner, post news and help on decision about crypto and investment. We are all here to earn from crypto and make profit from trade.

• +2 1

I think now there is no such problem with introducing new payment system. At that time most members online was below 200 and now it have been increased to 700+.

And you are write we should search on internet and make a informative topic to help other members to gain knowledge. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1