Responsible member of the forum - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

Responsible member of the forum

Yes you are right that the number of post has been decreased and also we all active members take this responsibility but the main reason for the decrease in the post is because the new members are not allowed and due to which there is less active members and also many members are being banned 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 8

2 hours ago, Beast921 said:

Hello guys today I'm gonna discuss about our duty in the forum.As we all know this forum provides us great opportunities to gain knowledge and get paid for the useful posts. in the forum has been reduced. As a result the creation of the new topics has been reduced to a very significant level.

Dear members, please don't prefer on commenting only. Be a responsible member of this forum create topics, share your knowledge and experiences and live like a family. That's why l'll recommend all the members of the forum please try to create new topics daily so that we can grow our forum!

I hope you all will perform as a responsible member of the forum.

It is the duty of every member to create topic at least daily or weekly so that to keep the forum active and lively if there are not latest topic the forum will die.

This is true. Members are publishing fewer topics in this forum and publishing posts only. Therefore, they must create new topics every day at least two topics for each member.

3 hours ago, Beast921 said:

Hello guys today I'm gonna discuss about our duty in the forum.As we all know this forum provides us great opportunities to gain knowledge and get paid for the useful posts.I have noticed many things from a month that the number of the members in the forum has been reduced. As a result the creation of the new topics has been reduced to a very significant level.

Dear members,please don't prefer on commenting only.Be a responsible member of this forum create topics,share your knowledge and experiences and live like a family. That's why l'll recommend all the members of the forum please try to create new topics daily so that we can grow our forum!

I am starting to think that this topic will get deleted, but i'll write this anyway.

If you have a problems with others not posting enough topics, maybe start by being an example. Because so far you yourself have written 3 topics total and they are basically all about this subject. And that's meta talk about not posting enough topics.

Complaining that others don't contribute when you are not making an effort is pointless.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

This is a very bad news that nowadays the number of post or topic has been decreased decreased just because now the admins are not allowing the new members to add and now there are many active members I think there is the end of this forum

• +1 5
  • +2 2

You are right friend, now days many members are only replying to topics. The number of new topics is decreasing slowly day by day, we should also write new topics so that we can share our knowledge with other members.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There is no doubt that this forum will be a better place if it had more active good high quality topics but I'm not sure constantly telling members to create new topics will help the forum at all, some members might not have any topic in their mind that is worth sharing or they are not simply that good at writing so pushing members to create more topics could only make the situation worse, because that way there will be more low quality and repetitive topics getting posted that will be deleted by moderators and every topic will have some replies as well so the number of deleted posts will increase significantly and will lead to more spam posts too because spammers will then have more topics to post their spam on.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

You're very right and I totally agree with what it says today we are living through difficult times in this forum due to the lack of topics and I think it is something that we ourselves can solve just by creating a couple of topics a day we would have the solution to this dry topics we just need to become aware and start creating topics once and for all

Many posts have been shared that discuss the same idea, and even this timer no one has adhered to, and frankly, I think that the reason for the lack of topics is due to the fact that some members aim to earn money only without providing assistance to anyone, but I think that the supervisors have started to find a solution to this problem Where they plan to create new sections within the forum in many languages and we hope that these sections encourage all members to write new topics permanently and in the language of their country

Edited by Nezar
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree that creating such topics is necessary nowadays to keep the Forum more alive than ever before as more members are leaving or becoming inactive for the time being.

I still prefer the posting way as i can help much more others rather than creating my own topic which can be eventually deleted if not written properly or if Moderators think that it's not worth having it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Frankly, the problem of the lack of topics within the forum was due to many basic factors such as the supervisors banning many active members within the forum in addition to that there are many members whose only goal is to get money only, but I see that the solution is in our hands and we can solve this problem by Cooperating with each other and each member writing at least one topic per day. In this way, we will be able to provide many topics within all departments. This forum is our responsibility and I must work hard so that we can develop it and benefit from it.

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Beast921 said:

Hello guys today I'm gonna discuss about our duty in the forum.As we all know this forum provides us great opportunities to gain knowledge and get paid for the useful posts.I have noticed many things from a month that the number of the members in the forum has been reduced. As a result the creation of the new topics has been reduced to a very significant level.

Dear members,please don't prefer on commenting only.Be a responsible member of this forum create topics,share your knowledge and experiences and live like a family. That's why l'll recommend all the members of the forum please try to create new topics daily so that we can grow our forum!

I agree with you in this, i have a long time since I posted my last post, and I think nothing is changed, I missed many members here and missed to share my knowledge and earn from the the other members, there is some honest members who are trying their best but sometimes we can't find enough informations to post here, because for me I prefer to give a good posts more than some known things, I mean rare ideas will be better to attract more members to your topics 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

5 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

Those newbies can also create their own topics so that many professionals will reply and that makes the newbies have more knowledge. We don't need to get shy on asking professionals because crypto talk still makes your identity kept.

Obviously noone needs to be shy. But it is always better instead of asking a question to google it, understand what is going on and bring the subject to discussion to the rest of the forum. This way a post is adding value to the conversation. Also if the member brought a subject and analyzed it, if he has questions over details he can ask. I think that this would be a more proper way to ask question, having shown to the rest that you have done research and brought information as well.

• +2 1

We al need to be responcible for the devolopment of the forum and we have to contribute with any thing we know ,we can get information and also give more too 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Each member should do his best here.. even if he don't has enough knowledge about how to write good topics.. sometimes making useful comments is better than useless or not understandable topics! So let's each member start with himself..

There are many topics like this and most of members make topics to talk about this issue and don't try to make really useful content! Hope that you are not one from them..thanks.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/17/2020 at 8:23 AM, Beast921 said:

I think now people would more more interested on creating the usefully topics in order to got many reputations, because the currently updated payments will be paid also for ratings. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I hope that everyone will commit to diversifying the way to work on the forum and allocate two subjects daily to each member. In this way, the forum will always be in an active state, and we should not forget that the new topic is better than commenting on the member because it helps him to obtain a good reputation if it is useful.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/17/2020 at 7:08 AM, Hanuman said:

the main reason for the decrease in the post is because the new members are not allowed and due to which there is less active members and also many members are being banned 

New members are now allowed, but they should post constructive post and reply correctly to comments because is if replying wrongly or have useless posts, they will also be banned. 

• +1 1

I think that this idea has been discussed a lot in the forum CryptoTalk, and in my opinion that we, as active members in this forum, have a great responsibility in improving our society and raising the level of CryptoTalk by publishing new topics daily with adhering to the rules of the forum

• +1 2

We have talked a lot about this issue, my dear friends, we are facing two problems in this regard, the problem of lack of publications, and the second is the deletion by officials.

On 6/17/2020 at 6:23 AM, Beast921 said:

Dear members,please don't prefer on commenting only.Be a responsible member of this forum create topics,share your knowledge and experiences and live like a family

Thank you for a motivational topic we are all trying our best to create topic but only few got escape from deleting andost problems we often make is creating of topic without making research this really affects us and give us warning points.

We should always give back the gratitude to the forum, they provide us a good opportunities this time of pandemic, even though there's a lot of topic existed now, we need to put an effort to make new topics because everyone will be benefit to that. 

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

We should always give back the gratitude to the forum, they provide us a good opportunities this time of pandemic, even though there's a lot of topic existed now, we need to put an effort to make new topics because everyone will be benefit to that. 

Well, that's true mate, we didn't need to have a big things just to give some feedbacks here in thus forum, just being a good member and respect the admins and moderators here so that it will be lessen the low quality posters here and the money of the admins here given to us is worth it.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Indeed, let's be a responsible member. Follow the rules, terms and conditions of this forum. Posts something that is informative. Be responsible for your actions. Be a good member of this forum. Comment appropriately. Don't just post anything.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1