Responsible member of the forum - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

Responsible member of the forum

17 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

Its pointless trying to post anything when many of your efforts to post something has been futile because the moderators don't think your post is relevant and it go deleted at all time. This might put you in rethink because you wouldn't want to have your account getting warned or banned.

Yes @Mubiflow absolutely we shouldn't post anything here on this forum. If we think that our post will be accepted or counted as paid post, we are wrong! The moderators doing their job every day and controlling anything about what we are talking through our post, so if they find it isn't a good or constructive post will not qualify it.

Please don't forget the rating:wink::classic_rolleyes:!:point_down::point_down:👇

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 6/17/2020 at 3:58 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You are right friend, now days many members are only replying to topics. The number of new topics is decreasing slowly day by day, we should also write new topics so that we can share our knowledge with other members.

@Calvinpriva... I agree with you brother.. I have noticed that many members just reply to the old topic.  But they don't even look back on new topics.  I say to them that the more you reply to new topics, the more your knowledge will increase.  Day by day the reply to the new topic is decreasing.  So we should all give more and more replies to the new topic

• +2 1

You are right. I agree with you hundred percent. There are many seniors people's who spread the informative information which is the great knowledge for new members. 

Mostly new members give the negative likes to post which is not good and they don't care about his seniors struggles. They do this just only for to complete the target. I think that types of people's should take respect and increase his knowledge under the supervision of seniors people's. 

On 6/17/2020 at 10:23 AM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys today I'm gonna discuss about our duty in the forum.As we all know this forum provides us great opportunities to gain knowledge and get paid for the useful posts.I have noticed many things from a month that the number of the members in the forum has been reduced. As a result the creation of the new topics has been reduced to a very significant level.

Dear members,please don't prefo spam it.er on commenting only.Be a responsible member of this forum create topics,share your knowledge and experiences and live like a family. That's why l'll recommend all the members of the forum please try to create new topics daily so that we can grow our forum!

I hope you all will perform as a responsible member of the forum.

Yes it is duty of all the members of the forum to contribute in a proper documented way so that we can make forum a better place to understand the topics we cannot understand. So we must pay all of our attention to make forum a spam free space rather than t

• +1 1

Yes, I agreed with you. Do not limit ourselves just answering each topic or commenting. Making useful topic is important since our number of co-members is getting bigger. But always keep in our mind before posting topic. It should be useful and everyone can get knowledge about it or ever learning something. And make your topic in trend so we can go with the flow of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Not stay here to complete your daily task and finish help to grow this forum after completing your task share your expereince with new members make a new content on your expereince in this way other peoples will get help from your content and forum will grow

• +1 1

Yes you are right and it's also benefits to newbies amd thes it's easy to understand the rules and regulations for the newbies. And then they also share their knowledge because one person can not be perfect and experience make a man perfect.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I would also add that users here have to be responsible for their posts, they have to write something really useful and be friendly, and of course being an active user is great way to help forum too.

• +1 1

On 6/17/2020 at 7:23 AM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys today I'm gonna discuss about our duty in the forum.As we all know this forum provides us great opportunities to gain knowledge and get paid for the useful posts.I have noticed many things from a month that the number of the members in the forum has been reduced. As a result the creation of the new topics has been reduced to a very significant level.

Dear members,please don't prefer on commenting only.Be a responsible member of this forum create topics,share your knowledge and experiences and live like a family. That's why l'll recommend all the members of the forum please try to create new topics daily so that we can grow our forum!

I hope you all will perform as a responsible member of the forum.

First of all, I dont think so that creating topic is for everyone (all members) because I saw a lot of uncreative/unconstructive/unnecessary topics. And I think that is better to research forum learn how other members create topics and most important to not create double topics.

You have a point I agree, but imagine that everybody create topics what will be. Forum full of poor quality topics, and will you comment on such a topics? Point is that members who create topics be more creative and to share usefull informations not topics where they ask some question because that can research by yourself and maybe to create topic about that. :classic_wink:

• +4 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Every members have responsibility for obey this site rules and regulations. Who don’t follow this site terms and conditions they will responsible for spoil this site.

Hello Dear user i am gonna describe the information of fourm. As we know that fourm has been great opportunities and take away a positive  information  about different fourm. We use to learn a postive information thus fourm. In pandemic situation responsible members of the fourm use thus fourm to make a earning.

We use to thus fourm and get many benefits to that.  

The lack of new topics is very noticeable in the forum, in a way I agree with you, I do not see it necessary for all the members present to be creating topics every day but if it is advisable to do it at least once a week. It is understood that not all of us have writing skills even with good ideas, but this skill develops with practice here. Another benefit of creating new useful topics is increasing our reputation and the opportunity to gain followers if our publications are worth it. Remember also that this can be a double-edged sword, so study hard enough and verify that the topic is not repeated so that you come to publish.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

A responsive member of forum should always be active and available online to display good example to the newbie of the forum of this particular plat form

On 6/27/2020 at 9:31 AM, yato987 said:

your point is true but it is a bit hard now to find something to post about and avoid repeating at the same time , at least that's for me , every time i think about something to write i find it is already posted before by someone else

Never give up bros, keep trying your best to produce a good content to the best of your ability surf around the internet and learn new things related to crypto currency and explore your ideas into the forum with time you will become much better.

We should always keep in mind the responsibilities that we have as members of this forum. Posting or making more topics is one of the priorities here since there is a lack in the number of topics. We should do our best to contribute by making helpful topics.

This is a wonderful platform which gave us the opportunity to gain knowledge and earn acceptable income for our work. But in past some time the number of topics generated have been decreased and the number of active members also have decreased which affected the goodwill of the forum badly. Also the plagiarism have been increased. So be a responsible user and tackle all the problems and we will handle all these problems together.

All what you said is truth It take nothing for you to become discipline and reasonable member in the forum after all it pays you back with reward and respect from other members of the forum

Responsible member of this forum is he who follows some forum rules and works on improving the forum by making important useful posts of which other members find relevant and I'm promising to be this type of a member.

We are jst replying other posts we need to create our own post this is our responsibility we dont only have to reply at other post at least we need to creat 2 post in day .

The bad news is that the number of posts or topics has dropped these days just because admins aren't adding new members now and there are a lot of active members. I think this forum is over.

we should always give back the grated to the forum.The bad news is that nowadays the number of posts or topics has decreased just because the administrators are not allowing new members to be added and now there are a lot of active members. I think this forum is over.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As a responsible member, it is our duty to take care of our new member and support him / her in every possible way and tell them everything about this forum so that they can perform well in it.This is.my and your responsibility to do this and appreciate them when a.make a.useful posts or comments .

It works like that they forum is paying us to be useful to the forum and other members as well so the users only comment to put replies or to make money only which is not too good thing,

But while sharing your experience or other topic you must search them in search feature. Always follow the rules and regulations while posting anything. Do whatever you want with in the boundary of this forum. The main thing you should do is to report the post if they have copied them or writing spams post then you should report them directly.

• +1 1
  • +3 1