95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

A little fear is good because we always have the tendency to loose more than we can afford in the financial markets without proper knowledge.Be very informative about what you are going to deal with and then so the perfect financial services . Always obey rules so you don't have to fear.

Everyone has fear. Fear to start trading, fear because less comprehend, fear to make mistake and one of the best fear in trading world is, fear to loss money! these are normal reason for new traders, even a pro traders sometimes still feels it, yes they are. 
Why those feelings can effect us? because, we had bad experience before, we heard about losses from our college or another traders, less confidence and didn't really understand about the technical strategy in trade!
These are some ways to take over your fear and become smart trader in trade world :

1. You have to learn about chances and risks in what you will trade in, before you start it
2. You don't have to listen many opinions from another traders, sometimes it will just makes you confuse, and not think stright to take decision. If you already understand about traders, and use those information that you'd collect. 

Just focuss to profit and what risks will happens
3. don't be fear to accumulate your profit! as long as you can control your emotional and stick at good analyze, don't fear!
4. if you want to get loss, so use this simple way. trade using small money, so you don't have to get stress when you loss. But do not stop in here, make a trategy, make a limit of small loss compare to big profit. Small loss, big profit!!!!

those are some ways to avoid fear in trading. Thank you

Fear courses a lot of failure. Fear is  nature. To fewr in investing is difficult and normal. Most people loss alot of money in investing so fear is best when another similar investment comes. But for a successful business ones has to take a risl

• +2 1

There is a saying that says that he who has a strong heart has abundant money, and this saying may be correct and may be incorrect, but the question is whether you really have a strong heart and the answer can be known by the permissibility of trading in cryptocurrencies. There are those who advise you not to take risks and there are those who say you trade and do not be afraid. Which says that he who has a strong heart has money is not correct with currency trading because trading cryptocurrencies needs patience and patience

• +4 1

This content is full of information and a reality check. Fear is the ultimate reason why the poor continue to remain poor because they are too scarred to take the necessary risks. They said every great achievement involves a huge risk taking. If we don't take risk we can't grow.. 

• +2 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I just want to earn money from crypto currency if I trade in crypto currency it's a chance to have profit or lose 

• +1 1

You are right my friend @Calvinpriva,i think fear is there evil thing that stops us from doing progress.The one who overcomes this fear succeeds.I also feared doing trading and investing money in different websites.But i overcomed my fear and started doing trading.Then i started investing in a  websites.But i become overconfident and invested my 10 USD in it but after 2 weeks that website was scammed.So we should also not become overconfident in this crypto world.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Of course your words are correct. I am one of those who lost a lot because of fear. If I had the necessary confidence to overcome my fear, I would have made great profits and avoided many losses, but now I have overcome that. 

• +1 1

Thanks friend but I didn't understand that post so I'm just going to give you a like so thanks for everything :) thanks

Yes , fear is our biggest enemy in life . because  full life spend in fear .I can't get the Satoshi . If you want to be successful investor and trador in the crypto currency. It is very important to over come fear . You will always invest in trusted coin with great research . 

• +3 1

Yes, of course fear is one of the biggest enemies of our lives.  Because I spend my whole life in fear, I am not satisfied.  If you want to be a successful investor and trader in cryptocurrency.  In this case, it is very important for you to overcome the fear.  And you will always invest in trusted currency through great research.

• +4 1

Yes, unfortunately, sometimes, because of fear, we lose some tasks, because we are afraid to complete them. But also, we can play some kind of gambling game, or engage in trading, seeing how we lose, we do not stop, but are afraid to go into the negative, and try to get more, but in the end, we lose everything we had!

Fear is a thing that hold us back its a emotion and makes us to think twice many times in a situation and not just cryptotalk you probably expect this happening on to you on  daily life basis but we must prevent that or else you cannot continue down the path.

• +2 1

I think fear is the biggest hindrance we encounter when we try to reach our goals. We need to be able to control that fear and not let it overtake us because if we let it dictate our decisions, a lot of opportunities will be wasted.

It is same issue as I have spent all of my talk tokens within 24 hours of listing so that I maybot lose the money in price drop. I hope it is not a rash decission. 

Thank you for this beautiful and useful article ,, and of course fear is one of the causes of failure and loss, so every person must have strength and boldness in his correct choice, but caution is always necessary and study the project before starting it and find all the problems that may be

• +4 1

7 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

You are right my friend @Calvinpriva,i think fear is there evil thing that stops us from doing progress.The one who overcomes this fear succeeds.I also feared doing trading and investing money in different websites.But i overcomed my fear and started doing trading.Then i started investing in a  websites.But i become overconfident and invested my 10 USD in it but after 2 weeks that website was scammed.So we should also not become overconfident in this crypto world.

Well said friend @Flying11Horse we should not fear too much because sometimes fear can make us to lose opportunity, also we should have limits. Being overconfidence its not good as well because we can make wrong decisions according to what we trust and things may be different.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

To make investing or trading we must have the confidence and courage. If we remain afraid of lossing money, we will not dare to trade or invest money inside this forum 

i suppose that doing worry is a ought to and has many advantages and advantages because worry can alert someone and hold him away from entering into things that would pose a danger to him or his money. i suppose that its benefits are extra than its harms, but at the equal time we ought to take control it's miles if we're trading

• Useful or interesting 1

We are as young so we should take risks and get lesson with mistakes, fear will remove make himself strong. I agree with you about 60 % people loss money with and 30% loss due to not take risks  .we should never be give up about fear. 

• +3 1

No, I think that's not fear, it is about lack of knowledge. People in crypto currency can prevent loss of money if they know what they're doing. People must do their own research so they know what is the risk of activities in crypto currency.

Your information was very informative and useful for the new members like us. If we are doing trade then we should be more confident because I think you need to control your emotion. To make more money you will hold then after some time you can loss more which will make your balance zero. So while doing trading you should be very confident and have patience.

Fear has been what is pushing us back and stopping is from being successful. People want to invest in a lot of programs but they are afraid to lose money. If you don't make the call then you won't make money. Life is full of risks and you just have to take numerous to become successful.

• +1 1

My friend, you were very good that most of the loss comes from being separated as a people scared. As many people invest in cryptocurrency and get many benefits from here. In this way, there are many people who invest in cryptocurrency and here they suffer a lot of losses. The basic reason for this is that they are scared while trading here. As those people are afraid to invest in new projects that their money may not be lost. They are so nervous that they do not believe in themselves when and how they will be able to trade. If he is so nervous, he does not become a part of any new project nor does he invest on it, in this way he works only on his old projects and he wants to earn income from there. Actually, they are people who do most of their loss only because of their nervousness. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day