Was crypto helpful - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

Sometimes working through cryptocurrencies is better than working on the ground, if we gain good knowledge in them

It provides additional money for your monthly salary in your real job, and in some cases it may spare you from working in real life.

Sometimes working through cryptocurrencies is better than working on the ground, if we gain good knowledge in them

It provides additional money for your monthly salary in your real job, and in some cases it may spare you from working in real life.

• +5 1

From my side I wanna say that crypto is helpful for every person. Because nowadays we can be able to see that crypto currencies are very much important in today's market .The price are really growing day by day also. So it very much beneficial for us to know much more about crypto. It is quiet helpful for all of us. If the students could know the demand of crypto as well they will be very much benefited. This cryptotalk platform is really helpful for everyone to know many much about crypto.

Yes, you are right.  During the lockdown, and that means we are seeing the lockdown right now and the whole restriction is being lifted, HTE has run much less and most people rely on the use of online services, it is always a good way for us to be efficient and  Most people have been able to use these online crypto services to send and receive money and most importantly I have been able to use Ripple, it has been helpful, I have received money from parents and friends and even used it to transact online.

16 hours ago, Tahir shah said:

Yes cryptotalk is a good opportunity.it is very helpful. In this forum you can earn a lot of money.it is a great source of earning and learning.

So pay attention on your work.

A lot of money from Cryptotalk? This is crypto community and it is more than a money earning place. The payments which you are getting from the Cryptotalk forum is to inspire your the quality contributions. Start to think about contributing the forum with the genuine ideas. 

• +1 1

Crypto is very helpful especially fo those that don't have enough money to start a good business. Crypto can serve as a tool for earning an income and might even less you to become profitable after some time. So you should invest a lot into crypto so that you don't get any issues.

Certainly, encryption, during the closure, many people used cryptocurrencies to buy online, and this greatly increased the popularity of cryptocurrencies in the world, in addition to the fact that there are some people who decided to trade in the cryptocurrency and leave the paper currency

Welcome this beautiful platform.  Yes you right.  Cryptotalk is very helpful site . This site so many advantages provide you . You earn and learn . Both are beneficial for us.  

Yes it was really helpful i have gain so much knowledge from it. I learned many  things about digital currency and economy and it helped by giving me a new source of income especially in this pandemic. 

Yes crypto is always be helpful for everyone from earned money you  can do all of transaction  without any restrictions to your WORk to your loved ones and so on

This forum is very profitable for everyone because It can help people during pandemic to have an earning alternative, and increase their income. You can learn many skills here. So use this forum to provide your daily expenses.

• +1 1

The Cryptotalk website and cryptocurrency have always been and always will be beneficial to everyone. This website is great. Here we can gain knowledge and earn cryptocurrency.

I think cryptocurrency is very useful, because it allows us all to develop, earn more money, and also teach financial literacy. I was often told that it was all a hoax and shouldn't be used, but I didn't listen to anyone! Now I understand that cryptocurrency has opened up a world of wealth for me, and I can earn very good money!..

Crypto is really useful, especially since you can work at home because it allows a person to make money under the shutdown due to the pandemic 
And through encryption a person can meet daily needs
The best example is this forum where it allows to earn money and also earn information while you are inside your home

On 6/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, Mwangi said:

During the lock down,and this I mean as of now we see the lock down and the whole restrictions being lifted, htere has been a lot of less movement and most people have depended on the use of online serives, its always good that we have a means of payment that is efficient and most people have been able to use this online crypto services to send and receive money , and the most important that I have been able to use is that of RIpple , it has been helpful , I have received money from parents and friends, and even transacted online using it.

So has crypto been helpful during this searices

I think is very helpful for everyone in lock down. Many people work has stopped due to coronavirus. This forum is helping very much . Many people earn money from this forum. 

I think that the fields of cryptocurrency are wide and enable users to benefit, especially in the period of the Corona virus outbreak, where they were able to work and earn some money while at home. It is a wonderful thing to have knowledge and money together while you are sitting at home.

Cryptocurrency is best alternative of paper money because of coronavirus the use of paper money is not safe in this critical situation we can make transaction in cryptocurrency many people lose their jobs and they stay at home because of lockdown cryptocurrency help their life and people earn good amount of money

Cryptocurrency will always be helpful for online cross border payments to loved ones. Lockdown is becoming an opportunity for me in order to perform active cryptocurrency tradings to get benefits. It's good to hear you are having an opportunity to do live trading to generate some more income . 

• +2 1

Welcome, my dear friend, I am new to this platform and I have benefited from your information. I think that Bitcoin is useful for us, faster, and safer than others. I wish all good luck.

• +3 1

Working with archived currencies is very useful. I heard a lot about it. We have to work with it strongly, without fear and weakness. We must never be soft.

Good luck to all

It is really helpful for me. Because it's been just few days when I joined this site and I'm now feeling that I made the correct decision. It's really helping me know everything about digital currency. And I'm thankful to crypto. 

Edited by UMAIR ASIF
  • +3 1

Cryptocurrencies has always been helpful not only during the pandemic. You can send cryptocurrencies to your family and friends to other parts of the world without any additional fees. 

Hello my dear friend.Yes crypto is really helpful for all of us in this lockdown because it helps us to earn a hendsome amount of money for living to fulfill our daily expenses and pay for unpaid payments.If helps to become financially stable.

Cryptotalk campaigns is very profitable for people who are unemployment. This platform can help people during pandemic to have an earning alternative, and increase their income. You can learn many skills here. So use this forum to provide your daily expenses.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

During lockdown crypto is a better place to make all kinds of transaction without any restricted and other people take this advantage and participated in crypto currency.