Was crypto helpful - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

On 1/28/2021 at 1:19 AM, Umar123 said:

Yes my friend cryptotalk helps me to earn here. Because during Corona various there was no physical work. Just online work helps people to earn money. And I'm suggesting cryptotalk helps  to earn money and understand many things. 

Well, we have a some idea mate, i also making a post here in this forum during lockdown and it helps me to get some money to sustain my needs in every day, i get a lot of money when the talk token is now open in the market so that i can continue to make a quality posts here, i hope that the price of talk will be increased.

I think, my friend, that cryptocurrency will always be useful for new or old members or for new people, it helps you make money and learn about other people's cultures and experiences in the busy life.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Dear friend Cryptocurrency has always been with us and cooperated.By working here we have been able to earn good money as well as gain a lot of ideas about digital marketing. Thanks to the fact that cryptocurrency has always been our helper

crypto makes it easier for us in dealing with the conversion operations, in addition to the speed and the shortening of time, and we do not forget the unforgettable low fees.

Crypto currency has always been useful, besides that it brings income, it also stimulates the growth of production, if it were not for cryptocurrency, I doubt that such video cards, or such a principle of development of cards, would appear, in addition, such protected projects as blockchain began to appear, and according to their principle, others do the defense.

as far as we got on this year yes crypto is holding up very good but its still recovering so it will take a while and its also a big opportunity to others who are new to investing as bitcoins haven't gotten very big yet good on your work happy trading!. 

Dear you are right. In past this gave the alot money that is not a good as compare to now. Now a day earning is very low. Many people are tried from the earn it.

In fact, cryptocurrencies are moving towards the better and have a good and prosperous future, through the money that helps us in our university studies in addition to the ease of sending them across the world.

• +3 1

Of course, crypto is considered a profitable deal for the people who use it because it helped them achieve some profits through the Internet, despite the many obstacles that countries put in place to eliminate cryptocurrencies.

It is true, the technology of cryptocurrencies helped to continue conducting financial transactions during the quarantine period and when the commercial movement between countries of the world stopped, which helped all people whose business was stopped, as an additional source of income from trading and investing these currencies.

There is really every helpfull for  you, it helps us in many ways in every way, even while it helps in our knowledge, it helps in our learning and the more we work on it, it helps in our earning.  

We are fortunate to enter this forum and to be able to deal with cryptocurrencies because it is the most important way to facilitate money exchange matters in the fastest and most secure way.
I think it will be ranked first someday
Good luck everyone❤

I think cryptocurrency is very helpful for us. It is very important for our information. Everyone is able to work here, gain knowledge and solve everyone's problems.

Yes, the encryption is useful for investors, but one has to be careful on which currency you want to invest in it until you are free of scammers in the house because fraudsters are present almost everywhere today.

The use of encryption in the future will facilitate a lot of commercial transactions for us, for example I am a merchant in one of the countries and I cannot send money through banks because I have not deposited an adequate amount of money or because of a malfunction in the money transfer centers All I have to do in case I own Cryptocurrencies Entering the wallet and sending money to the other person's wallet code without making any effort

• +4 1

At the lockdown i was still learning some basics of crypto and at the same time was my first time to use crypto in my normal life. i have a brother who users crypto and his not leaving with us, was the one who sending money for the family to me using Ethereum.

Therefore, this forum supports encryption feature 
And cryptocurrencies are the basis of the work here, and I'm here to get to the top and work hard and tired.

Yes dear you are right I agree with you you share such a useful information here in this forum i an very happy being part of this forum this helpful and for learning is a good I am happy being member of this forum

The most important thing is That The People, it has been helpful, I have money from parents and friends, and even online transactions using it.it have changed many lives and made many people economically stable.    

Lock down has taught us many new things especually working online, earning online and learning online.Crypto forum helped many in all three aspect .Thanks crypto.

• +2 1

I hope that the cryptocurrency remains with us forever and develops day after day and becomes the only currency in the world that all countries deal with. The technology of online payment is good and saved time and effort. So you can use your money anytime you want and anywhere  You can send money to your expatriate family members. You can also withdraw money in local paper currency and meet your needs and requirements

• +2 1

as far as we got on this year yes crypto is holding up very good but its still recovering so it will take a while and its also a big opportunity to others who are new to investing as bitcoins haven't gotten very big yet good on your work happy trading!. 

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, it was very useful to participate in this forum, especially during the curfew, where you can use your time with learning and other useful things.

Yes crypto is really help for every one we can earn it through this site and we can trade in cryto currencies to make more and more money. It is really helpful for students specially it can make a person independent from their parents so it's a great forum.

• +3 1

Very well said my dear mate. A great post. I have never seen this useful post. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions.  Keep it up this type posts bro.

• +1 1