Was crypto helpful - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

There are no limits to cryptocurrencies, and we see this with the advancement of time, and I expect in the future that we will be able to buy real estate even in cryptocurrencies. It is a powerful force and a great achievement in the world of information technology.

YES knowledge of the cryptotalk currency is helpful for us. we earned lot of money in the short time. Cryptocurrency will always be helpful for online cross border payments to loved ones, family members and services and it has continued to be helpful in my life I just wish this technology stays with us for good.Thanks cryptotalk currency

Of course, my friend, there is no dispute about this, we all know how useful encryption is for us and covers all our expenses and needs in general, and it also provides new jobs for everyone. 

Yes absolutely crypto is very helpful for us from learning and earning aspect.it is also helpful if we invest here and trade with it.so it is really very helpful.

Cryptocurrencies are a useful means in this pandemic, they have proven to be a guarantee of profit and work to be able to revalue our money, it is true that the crisis has hit hard, but those who trust cryptocurrencies have realized the economic potential that they have , I like them to be able to make money in a fast and efficient way.

• +2 1

Yes i think crypto talk was very helpful to me. Because it's a one of the app without invest any money. you can easy to earn money in this site. thank you.

During lockdown many of people sit at home not go outside for the earnings.... So many of the people joined cryptotalk.... And also start trading and take good benefits from this... Through crypto many of the people fulfill his desires...

Yes friends please, it is very helpful, with the help of this, many people have solved their financial  problem as well as have increased their learning a lot. 

The benefits of encryption are many, as cryptocurrencies are not limited to a limited conversion level, transfer fees, benefits, or any other expenses applicable in the countries of the world, so they can be used internationally and internationally without any problem. This of course saves business owners a lot of time, money and effort wasted in  The process of transferring money from one country to another.

• +2 1

crypto was helpful for me and will be very helpful for in future as well because future will be all about crypto 

I agree with you, cryptocurrencies were very useful to us, I use cryptocurrencies to make transfers to my friends in other countries without having to pay large fees or wait several hours for the transfer to complete.

Crypto platform is very helpful for us who want to earn and learn at the same time.I think crypto platform is the best for it.It helped me to know many unknowns.I learned a lot from it.It is also a part time earning place for me.

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that there is no doubt you are absolutely right crypto can be helpful for the jobless people they work on crypto and earn money from crypto if they work properly on crypto they get great profit from this forum it is also helpful for students and everyone

Yes, crypto is very wonderful and help ful platform. Because I can get so many information everyday from different topic and other members. And I can improve my communication and writing skill, also earn some money.

And I find it so interesting to know more about bitcoin,trading, investment. I want to spend upcoming days with crypto and increase my knowledge about this platform.

obviously dear cryptotalk is very helpful for all of us especially in lockdown when everyone was worried about the money then it proves as a sunshine for these people which allow them to earn money and learn knowledge without going outside

Yobit campaign was very profitable for me. This platform can also help people during pandemic to have an earning alternative, and increase their income. You can learn many skills here. So use this forum to provide your daily expenses.

• +1 1

It is not available for dealing in most countries because they do not trust it yet, but in my opinion it may actually be a basis for future trading, especially between countries.

Edited by rheham

Hello my friend, the cryptocurrency is definitely the currency of the future for many reasons, including the current reason due to the lockdown, we do not need to trade it by hands and this provides us with the correct social distancing in light of this crisis and helps to keep us safe and healthy.

I agree with you, cryptocurrencies helped us in many areas as it enabled some people to get additional income during the ban period, and some people used it as a means of transferring money because it has low transfer fees and does not need a central authority.

Thank you for your post that contains many important information. Indeed, the days have proven that dealing in cryptocurrencies on this platform has been of great benefit through the speed in the process of sending money.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, the coding world helps a lot of people provide information and experiences in order to work on it on this site, but you must beware of scammers who work to steal junior members and work to create fake deals, you should not trust anyone within a world Encryption Thank you

• +2 1

There is too much members who work on this platform and solve a lot of their problems with everyone. So this is really helpfull platform . I like crypto too much.

Yess cryptotalk is helpful for me. I am student and I have no source of income .I was in a problem what I do for money. Know I have joined cryptotalk forum .it's improve my wealth condition. 

Yes friend, crypto was very helpful in that hard time because many people used them to pay for products in different places. Crypto is still useful until now, and i believe many people will use them in the future than we think.