Was crypto helpful - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

Yes dear cryptotalk is really useful helpful and good for all of us it gives us money and know at the same time so if we want to grow with cryptotalk we should spend more and much time on cryptotalk .

Crypto has been helpful and I some way give kudos to the lockdown as it makes me gives crypto my rapt attention.. and crypto has paid some of my bills

Cryptocurrency is important and it is not going away or be limited to one hundred years as others transaction are fast digital secure and worldwide, which in assence allow the mentanance of records without risk of data being pirated.

Absolutely friends are right For this generation, cryptocurrency has proved to be very favorable in the last lockdow.The lockdown of 2020 proved to be an excuse for me and I became interested in cryptocurrency.When I started taking interest in cryptocurrency, I came to know that it is a very important thing.Cryptocurrency is a very good platform for future breeds. 

Yes cryptotalk is working for me as a helping tool. Because I am a student and I want to meet expenditures throughout completing of my study. Do from this forum I am learning and earning at the same time. So thanks cryptotalk for giving an opportunity to sought out my problems.

Crypto currency is very helpful for all of us. By invest or trading coins here we can get much profits. I came here for learning much things and earning coins. I hope I will get much profits by working crypto currency. 

Ripple is one of the potential crypto-currencies. I can touch 10$ in 2030 so we can store it for future. It can grow more than our research. Because ripple are marketing it all over the world and almost 200 banks support this ripple. So we should use it and make us benefited. Thanks for the post.

Crypto is very helpful not only for earning but also the time we put in to learn something about the world of cryptocurrencies, but also one most important means that crypto was helpful is the investment because just by small amount that you invest,  you can reap some nice profit within a short period of time. 

Edited by Tolani
Double post

Crypto was very helpful to hard time . Crypto is professional site . You have to learn and earn  this site.  Both are beneficial at the same time . Crypto is helping throughout this difficult time. Due to corona this platform is good for us . You are independent.  

I'm also a bit new and I haven't started earning yet but that doesn't stop me from learning about the usefulness of crypto because I've seen its impact on the guys who are still earning from the forum, they rely on themselves now and I hope to start earning soon. 

• +1 1

Certainly, working with cryptocurrencies helped a lot during the closure period and the inability of people to go out and work, so working with cryptocurrencies was a safe and fast way to transfer and transfer currencies via the Internet and anywhere.

Crypto is exceptionally useful particularly now in pandemic in light of the fact that all of us gets the opportunity to bring in additional cash. It is elusive a task these days so I am appreciative that crypto is existed.

Dear mate, crypto currency has always been beneficial and still beneficial for us. We should just use it properly, which we can learn better from this platform. What I mean to say is that we should come to benefit from it like we can earn good profits by investing or trading it. 

Yes in fact crypto was very helpful, previously I did not know anything about it , but I put all my effort to learn in a short period of time, I remember falling asleep watching Youtube crypto channels and I woke up early to write down my comments, and I kept reading everything that comes the first on google search engine, and then I felt that I was improving and understanding things better, and I hope it pays off.

Yes crypto  is helpfull  we are working on this palate forum we spend some time on crypto we share our thoughts about topic we also getting knowledge and also  earn  money .this money help to full fill needs.

YeS my friend I want to tell you that is very helpful for everyone in these days and wanting more I want to tell you that you can under money and knowledge on the one place and this is very helpful for you earn the money

Gentleman I want to tell you that crypto is very helpful specially for the students and one thing I want to tell you that you can get the knowledge about the investment and about the earning money

• +3 1

Cryptography was and is useful and hopefully it will continue to be useful because I believe that I am not the only person that this has been of great use surely because it is thanks to this that we earn money and also obtain information that later we can put into practice in other things.

• +2 1

Yes obviously crypto is being so helpful for all of us because it's the perfect thing to earn money in digital form and in my perspective earning money in digital form is the easiest way to earn money. 

• +1 1

Yes crypto is usefull in both way we are learning as well as earing.on this platform form members share their ideas when we read these ideas we learn new thing that is use full  for us on other hand we also getting money that help in our needs .

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes, my friend, encryption was useful, and technology is still growing with us, and it is present everywhere. It facilitates the process of exchanging money from one place to another saves time and effort. I hope that we accept an era full of invention value.

Unfortunately, crypto was of no use to me during the lockdown period because I lost some of my money in that period and this matter caused me some problems that were not yet considered.

• +1 1

Crypto currencies have surely helped a lot of people and the way that this happened is thorough Covid 19. I am sure that the vast majority of people in crypto now knew about it whilst we were on lockdown and have been in it ever since.