Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Yes my friend, thank you for this helpful and stimulating post. Life is more like school. It is teaching us a new lesson every day. Therefore, we must never stop taking these lessons, learning from life, and gaining experiences day by day.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes well said. We should not stop the process of learning. Learn more and more. We can learn new things by others and by searching new topics. So continue your learning and earning 

We can never stop learning because it is so valuable. If we want to be more effective in our lives, we need to develop useful skills. Without first understanding, we will find it difficult to achieve success with everything we attempt.

This is very good advice, we learn a lot from everyday life and we learn from everywhere. We can do a lot by studying them. I believe that each person is able to achieve a lot, the main thing is that he has a desire

You are absolutely right, no one can escape from life, and if you fled to your comfort zone and stayed for a long time in it, life will throw you stones, it will give you a thousand reasons to get out of your comfort zone and return to it, Life is a strong teacher who does not accept anyone running away from him. 

Because life does not stop teaching, we must not stop learning because it is a necessary and important matter, and everything is related to learning.

Life is, for example, a sea of information, and a person always needs to receive and obtain useful information, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, because cryptocurrencies have a good future.

Yes, my friend, we should not stop learning and knowing, as we are here to increase our experience and have a lot of useful information. 

I'm still learning new stuff and platforms in the crypto market for earning purposes; I began with faucets, then moved on to airdrops, bounty, trading, and now forums.

I never waste time on social media sites because I believe it is a waste of time.

I strongly agree with you, life never stop teaching us a lesson we will never forget, so what excusses do we have to stop learning, being in this great forum in a big opportunity for us all, because this platform not just teach us alone, they still pay it's member for working in the process of leaning and developing theirself on this era of cryptocorrency people are talking all over the world, let's just keep leaning as much lesson as we can, because no knowledge is a waste, the day it will be useful is when you will notice you really need them in a particular moment.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you. Thank you so much for your topic. Gaining knowledge can develop our mind, brain and also our thoughts. It helps us in many ways. It helps us to lead our life easier.   Good luck .

Hello my friend
Of course, you are completely right in your words that you mentioned, and in my opinion, we must not stop learning because when we stop we will pass through the dead, and we can, through learning, increase our profits.

• +1 1

30 minutes ago, Cloy said:

Hello my friend
Of course, you are completely right in your words that you mentioned, and in my opinion, we must not stop learning because when we stop we will pass through the dead, and we can, through learning, increase our profits.

@Cloy Life is a constant learning, every day we learn something new, information is gold and as such we must treat it, people who are informed and use information to obtain benefits always have an advantage in life, because they have ways of being able to do important things, learning is something we must take seriously and always learning about what we like is a good opportunity to get what we want.

The learningg is the best way to get in new fields and learn new skills and make our future like we want so I can not stop learning.

nice and correct talk. Dear friend, life is a school that never stops giving us lessons. Abundant knowledge is a very wonderful thing, and a person may lose all his money and other things, but his knowledge is not wasted.

You are right that every day there is something new to learn as we have to keep learning and researching every day because the ignorant and illiterate in our days is the one who does not learn every day.

• +3 1

Well very thankful my friend , I believe you are absolutely right , especially in the world of the cryptocurrencies we might face many sources to learn and we must exploit it all

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Life never stops learning, neither the young nor the old. That is the elderly. There are many modern information that they must search for and learn mainly. Life does not stop learning. Offer new information and something new in general about cryptocurrencies and around any area of the world. Therefore, dear, search for knowledge where it was and every day, thank you very much.

• +3 1

Hello dear, yes, you never stop learning. Always we must strive to obtain knowledge because life has always taught us in the world of coding and I try to start my life recently in learning my experimental account, so I do not want to learn because when I stop learning it will be the last meeting on earth. Thank you very much

• +1 1

My friend that life is a school every day we learn something new and we must always keep up with developments and events and in this digital world we have to learn from this wonderful forum everything related to cryptocurrencies, trading and investment, to consider it a school specializing in this specialty so that we can benefit from all of them to achieve what we want.

• +4 1

Through the forum, we learn about cryptocurrencies and encryption, as we learn patience and a strong will to achieve goals. We also learn commitment through our commitment to the rules of the forum, and these are things that benefit us with life as well.

• +1 1

You are right my friend , in order daily life we always learning about new things not just in schools we can consider every thing is a source of information for us and that's applies to crypto talk forum as a perfect place to start learning about crypto currencies in easy ways in order to use what we learned about on platforms or any where deal with cryptocurrenies .

• +2 1

When you stop learning it will be like breathing dead, we must continue to learn to create a better life for us and our children.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, learning is the main thing in life. Every day new things create new things that we do not know, and they must be learned. There are no limits to knowledge. The more you want to get more.

Yes, mate, we never stop learning in our lives, regardless of what area we learn in. In my case, I'm always looking for new ways to make money and try to improve my life. Recently, I started learning binary option trading in my demo account, and I'm always eager to learn because the day I stop learning is the day I die.