EXODUS Wallet - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

EXODUS Wallet

The wallet (EXODUS) is considered one of the best wallets in storing encrypted digital currencies such as Bitcoin, and the wallet is characterized by ease of use and a high degree of security

The private key is stored on your computer locally, in such a way that it could be exposed if your computer is exposed if you are going to save large amounts of money (Bitcoin or Monero) simply buy a hww (Hardware wallet) and deposit everything there, a wallet like Exodus is safe, but I personally do not recommend having large amounts of money there

Exodus is the quintessential wallet for newbies, a desktop wallet that allows you to manage cryptocurrency assets. It is the first of its kind to offer full compatibility with the ShapeShift instant exchange that supports dozens of tokens, allowing Exodus users to access dozens of crypto assets as well.

Exodus is a software founded in 2015 by Daniel Castagnoli and JP Richardson in Nebraska, is one of the most popular and powerful wallets according to several specialized sites. One of its fundamental pillars is the speed of operations within its platform. They have a "Trezor Hardware Wallet" key to store your wallet there.

Advantages:

You can buy the trezor hardware to safely store the wallet.

Both support and documentation are quite complete and extensive; available 24/7.

Intuitive design makes it quite easy to operate the wallet.

Disadvantages:

Security is a little bit low.

You can't directly buy crypto currencies with real money.

There is no support in Spanish, only in English.

• +5 1

That is a good wallet, it is a pity that I could not download it or in version for pc, because it only accepts 60 bits, and not on mobile, my device is not compatible. But it was one of the first options that I wanted to opt for.

Edited by Michar1

wallet that boasts an easy-to-use UI. You can keep your Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), DASH, Decred (DCR), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG) and Vertcoin (VTC), along with a continuously increasing number of Ethereum tokens, all in one place and easily calculate and organize your savings with their pie chart portfolio.

Exodus has a built-in exchange that allows you to instantly trade the supported coin between themselves. The backup wizard will allow you to keep your wallet safe and ready for later use. Exodus is partially open source.

All Ethereum based currencies' transaction fees must be paid in Ethereum directly so you much keep Ethereum in your wallet to sell them.

The Exodus wallet is an excellent option if it is about the protection of cryptocurrencies since it allows you to have it in the comfort of your computer or if you prefer, there is still a version for mobile devices, it has a wide range of crypto assets here we can make exchanges , transfers in an easy way, in addition to having a very intuitive interface for use.

It can be easily used and supports many currencies and fees for removing it low I have not had any problems using it and it can be easily used by beginners

Still I have not used this Exodus Wallet, but according to many comments from cryptocurrency users who told about this wallet is recommended, because of his strong security and a large or multi cryptocurrencies supports.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well I checked the wallet website and they are providing the best services. But as I'm using Trust wallet and Atomic wallet right now. I'm ok holding my coins in them. And if I need a hardware wallet probably in future I will look into for Exodus.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

i use this wallet with my trezor hardware wallet. i love this wallet's theme because i love modern desinges. also wallet has exchange feature that you can turn your usdt to dais

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

The Exous wallet is a good option if you want to start in this world of cryptocurrencies since it has a desktop version and one for mobile devices, making it excellent for the use of this wallet anywhere, it has a wide range of cryptoactive for its protection, in addition to having a friendly, easy and intuitive interface for its use.

Exodus is a software founded in 2015 by Daniel Castagnoli and JP Richardson in Nebraska,Nice wallet, but hardware wallets is better for security,You can't directly buy crypto currencies with real money.There is no support in Spanish, only in English.

I agree with you, I consider this wallet very easy to use and understand, I really like its desktop version.

Exodus is a multi-currency wallet that I usually recommend as an entry wallet for beginners. In this post I’ll review the different wallet features and why I think it’s one of the best wallets around. 

It is a desktop-type portfolio that allows you to manage cryptocurrency assets. It is the first of its kind to offer full compatibility with the ShapeShift instant exchange that supports dozens of tokens, allowing Exodus users to access dozens of crypto assets as well.

Exodus is a software solution that allows you to store your cryptocurrencies with standard items for security. The private keys of your wallets are generated and encrypted locally on your computer. These keys are never stored in the cloud nor are they visible to the Exodus wallet. They will be in absolute control and supervision of the holder.

Although it encrypts and protects assets with a password, security depends on the computer on which it is installed and on user practices. Consequently, you will have to be careful about the software that you install on your PC. Malware could compromise the security of your funds.

I have tried this wallet before but never used it and preferred the user interface is simple and does not have many shapes, of course, The protection is strong.

Exodus wallet support computer, it support many cryptocurrencies. It is one of the best wallet, very easy to use. There are many computer wallets that do not support many cryptocurrencies, but exodus wallet support it. 

If dear colleagues I think it is one of the best wallets out there since it offers a wide variety of Cryptocurrencies and gives you security, I personally have been using it for a long time
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Exodus is a good wallet with high level security. I have used this wallet without problem when I was a novice in the crypto sector. This is a non-custodial wallet & we can save our private key to access the wallet anytime.

On 6/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Yes it's a best and very secure crypto wallet, the best thing about this wallet is that it's a multi cryptocurrencies wallet and supports to over 100 cryptocurrencies and many ERC-20 tokens. It's a great wallet for anyone who wants to diversify their portfolio

To be  honest indeed the wallets is one of great reliable, compatible multi crypto wallets as proven with my reach by differ Users.

In my opinion exodus is one of the best wallets, it serves as an exchange platform where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies from the same wallet, I consider it safe, but I personally do not recommend having large amounts of money there, since you will always be connected to the internet and the private key will be stored on the computer locally, so it could be exposed to a third party.