Do you know about Dice Airdrops?? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know about Dice Airdrops??

This currency has been sent to all users of the yobit platform, but at this time there is no price for this currency because it is not listed in a number so we must wait for a period of time until we can know the future of the currency

Welcome dear this platform.  I really do not idea about this thing . I can't help you . But i learn this thing many comments read other.  Thanks for increasing my information.  This site is best  for us  

Dice airdrops is the airdrop that is brought by yobit and in airdrop you will get a dice token,with the help of token. And I don't have more idea about dice airport. 

I have no idea . I can't help you . I don't know what is this.  But anyone let me know it will help me . I understand this many other comments read . I increase my info knowledge.  Thanks .

I think the dice, like digital currencies, change as the face of the dice changes when playing in it. Whenever the demand changes, the currencies change up or down

I additionally got them in my Yobit wallet and it was a shock however I previously utilized them in the dice and on the grounds that I was not all that fortunate I lost them all, I read that they can be traded with the Dogecoin pair.

Well .. I haven't really any dice token from yobit yet.. but hopefully be who knows maybe in the future some of this airdrops will be useful in ghe future as the price  will hike up oneday

Maybe I had jointed late. But I think this I had seen it in and invest box if I am correct. Does this token has really profitable trading option? So far I had only started trading in Bitcoin and talk tokens. But I think this is a token. may be you will receive a dice which you can use to play games. This may have a bright future.

My friend I want to tell you that I am new on this forum and I have not much knowledge about this firm so at this time I am trying to get the knowledge to reading the post of the other members very soon I will be able to to deliver the knowledge about this form

The best and brightest future about dice currency is that you can invest in an investment box with a higher rate of return than what we like to trade so there is nothing idle in yobit it benefits our business in different ways.

On 2/6/2021 at 5:13 AM, Adam786 said:

No I have no idea about the Dice airdrop it may be better for the investment and also can be profitable in the future. Therefore if you received it then you should invest it for getting good profit in the future.

Yeah this token price dropped log time ago, the developers of this dice token distributed some  amounts of dice token like an airdrop for yobit old users and then the trading for this token opens all holders of the token sold all they have and the price dropped.

Most of the airdrops are like it are what can we expect more from free offers. So, we should loss our time for searching this. Rather we should work and earn. Before the value of this coins are enough to place trade we can't do anything. We can just plat bed and sometimes invest. Thanks for the post.

Many of the currencies offered by the platform were not listed on the market yet, the process of promoting them will begin, then we will move to the next stage, which is to put them in the market in exchange for another currency, and often it will be Bitcoin, and then you will reap your profits from its investment.

I have really not any idea about this dice airdrop token and I even don't got one ,how will I get this ? By subscribing at airdrop ? Or there is any other procedure of getting one ? If I get one do I be able to exchange it with coin or not? I am gonna check my account so I should aware of it if I get one or not.

Dear Friend! Most of the airdrops tokens are not listed. We can't exchange them in any exchange but we have to wait until the company list the coin then we easy exchange the coin.

It is good to win new currencies even if you cannot work with them..and having them in your wallet is a good thing. Keep them, as perhaps in the future it will become a strong currency that you can invest and trade in .. I wish you good luck

I am a yobit user but still I didn't know about them. I am now going to make research for these airdrops and find out what is their future and what's going to be their worth in coming days. If I found something interesting then I will must share it with you. 

Well i haven't get the dice before so i have not known that whether there is exchange pair for it or not . But i have heard that you can't exchange it  you may store in the investbox and wait for the company to make an exchange pair for it. So keep patience and continue working on the crpytotalk. Thank you!

On 2/26/2021 at 1:45 PM, Master6 said:

Dice is the game option on the yobit web and it's all dependent on your luck so get the best deal with your own mind and if you want to play then you can. 

Yeah the dice you explained above is a dice game which is a gambling between high and low, but the topic i crated about dice is a token that was distributed last year for yobit users, and it have no value at the time.

I do not have such a symbol in the yobit platform. I think it was previously available in the list of free currencies offered by the platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

What a nice observation friend, to be sincere I've never heard about dice airdrops not until now,I think this can also serve as a means for us to earn additional income,thanks for this post dude 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

This Air Drop has been acquired by all users of the platform and the currency was offered against the dogecoin at first. The interesting thing is that some publishers on the Internet or YouTube expect to price them for half a dollar in the future and they are not encouraged to sell now, but long-term storage for them.