What is the solution friends! Take a look at this - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

What is the solution friends! Take a look at this

1 hour ago, Syedbesharat said:

Always convert before checking the pair where your mistake sometimes cost you more damage then profit. For your problem find another exchange with BTC pair of change it to another pair like ETH, EOS, XRP, USDT. which will not give you loss you can transfer and use it for  hodl. 

I don't think you read correctly what happened as the guy bought Yovi that is a rise only market, meaning he can't sell lower from the price he bought, but he still can't make a sell order higher than the price he bought and is asking for information about this.

• Useful or interesting 1

In this situation you just put low order to sell, or you may be lost of the full amount. My brother lost some dollars by mistakenly and sent to wrong address and tried to recover it but all alas. So be careful next time and do as you seem possible and good for you.

• +1 1

You can sell it, but at a higher price than the offered price and not at a lower price, meaning that you need time for the price to reach your price, as the process is in order and in general this currency is distinct and we see the absolute support for yobit for it.

• +2 1

Be careful when trading and make no mistakes as they will cost, this trading pair has all the information you need and maybe a bigger warning sign would be better but maybe you will be able to sell after months or a few years and make profit from this too.

• +2 1

Since you have already then you can not be trade this, why you take enough time to turns up the price by holding the coin, os that you can earn profit. And you can not sell at very low and also at the very high price because there are the some prices limits in a single session.

yes you cant sell that coin directly , you need to put an order with a higher lowest price now and wait for somone to buy your order , this is the ony way .

• Useful or interesting 1

That is really a sad thing for you. I never faced this problem. You can wait or if you have more interest to sell your yovi coin, you can do one thing. Fixed your selling price at some low rates.   Follow the suggestion of an experienced one    

We should always be careful at time of transaction and the best thing to do is to place your order lower than the last sell and allow it to run the way you see but to tell you the fact you may encounter some lose due to the previous mistake you made and for this type of issues that is why we need to check and recheck whenever we want to make transaction because this can make one lose huge capital which is not good for anyone of us.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You must place an order to sell a currency. I think that you should place an order at a low price, which means that you cannot make an immediate sale and you will sooner or later be able to sell.

Unfortunately theres no other way to go back there quickly as you do have to do some reset along your path but not a complete one ofc, you just need some adjustments and have to make it to your way top again. but then again that will take a while.

Yovi is gradually booming in the crypto market, its actually an altcoin, which in the nearest future will be good for trading and investment too. I think all you need to do is to play an other for a lower value and wait till someone buys out your other.

• +1 1

The best and effective solution is to forget about the coin in your exchange and hunt for more BTC to buy additional yovi to augment the previous yovi you mistakenly bought and then exchange to a very popular altcoins you wish to, for you to be able to make withdrawals. Buying more yovi to reach the minimum threshold for placing next order.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:55 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

yovi is still a prestigious altcoin with an excellent future ahead of him, however, apparently you cannot place an order of less value than the minimum value that is on the list of sell orders must be a higher value, This means that you only have to know how to wait and sooner or later you will be able to sell

Which resources you insincerity produce an instant retail you requisite to house your edict advanced than pardon? the buck market organize level by perfectly the sat and pause until a celebrity buys your advertise direct. 

I think on the price which you have purchased yovi, you cannot sale it lower than that. Wait for the price of yovi to increase as compared to your purchasing price then you will be able to exchange.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

These is quite unfortunately and actually is not a good story, that is why is strictly adviceable before embarking on any transactions try and have a proper knowledge about the particular coin you want to trade in other to avoid mistakes. Well my own opinion is that since you have already purchased it and you can't sell it now either just hold it and wait for sometime before you will sell again. Finally try to be cautious next time mate!

• +2 1

You can still exchange the yovi in the exchanger by placing order to sell but will be less of what you bought and the lose will be less but can't be compare as the same price you bought it in the begining. 

You must review the operation you want to perform before clicking on complete the process my friend,
Now I think after you have implemented the other currency in your wallet on the platform, it is a non-reversible process, but you can sell what you own in exchange for the currency you want.
Perhaps this is the only solution.

It depend on your self  what you want to invest . I hope you will be solved your problem early  . You can change your    yovi  coin an other best coin  and then start trading and investment .

• +1 1

You can cancel a buy or sell order from the order list, but if you sell immediately, here you cannot cancel the app, then you may, and if you want, you can reverse the process, but you will lose the fees.