"Victims of clipper apps "  - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Victims of clipper apps " 

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. Really, there are many fraudulent applications and websites in the field of cryptocurrencies. We have to beware of them and not deal with anything unreliable.

Actually we seriously must avoid using any anonymous application or wallet, and not conduct various transactions until after several times verification of the wallet addresses, because any small mistake may lead to the loss of all we have so take note friends.

• +3 1

Oh .. Really, it is annoying and bad, and you should pay close attention to fraudsters and make sure of the people we are dealing with and the code that sends us so that our credit is not stolen.

Greetings my dear brother, we must be careful with unknown applications, because we can lose all our money, let's help our friends not to fall into this trap.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right,,and Thank you soo much bruh for this tip...We should keep this thing in mind..As a newbie I consider it helpful for me... We should do transactions so carefully, otherwise we will loose our points that we earned through hard work..

I did not know anything about these applications. Thank you for sharing information with us .. Yes, we have to be careful but not to fall victim to fraud and to be attracted by the money .. We have to work only in legitimate and reliable sites.

Its means this act is by the scrammer? Am i right? They makes the clipper and we are trapped. So open your eyes and never gives and make a too much wishes which may cause you a greedy person in fite and can damage your wealth in the market. So please work honestly and focuss on this only.

Yes, there are many applications that carry out similar scams for this reason. I do not send currencies through applications, I send them through an electronic wallet because it is considered safer.

The existence of such applications is frightening and many people fall victim to it and do not know the reason that made them lose what they have, and there is nothing but to deal with any application with caution and try to ensure its validity, truth and existence first and not to give special information or symbols when requested.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I did not know about these applications. Thank you for your unique participation that will protect us from them and make us be more careful about them. In fact, we must not download any untrusted applications and not provide any private information to them to protect us from any deception.

• +1 1

to change wallet address and stilling money, but you mention mobile apps also do this type activities means its harmful our accounts, I really don't no this type apps and I never experience like this, but thanks to advance advice this type apps. lets be more careful so that we can secure our crypto coins from our wallets. 

Welcome, my friend, I am cautious in this regard and love to receive knowledge and experience in order not to be a victim of fraud in all its aspects.

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. There are many beginners who fall under the sister’s applications. The tasks of these applications are only fraud and losing money. So we have to avoid these applications. Qualities of fraud. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

Dear friend, welcome to the forum
Thank you for this great post and the important advice you give us
I believe that the leaflet and the advice must be reached for everyone to benefit, and I hope that no one falls under fraud
Good luck and good time

Greetings, mate! Thank you for providing this valuable detail. Every youtube commenter must give importance and not join any connection that he is unfamiliar with, as this could be considered robbery. I wish all the best of luck.

Many beginners fall victim to the clipper apps trick, which are applications that change the addresses of digital currencies and replace them with the attacker's addresses. As a result, when the victim copies the correct recipient address, it is replaced with the attacker's address who pasted the transaction processing, and the attacker receives the money. As a result, you must

I did not know about clipper app like what is clipper app how do use it and what are the advantages of this application i want to know all things kindly infrom me about this.

Thank you, in fact, I did not know about these applications, I think that we must be careful and follow the safety rules to protect our money, and pay close attention to scammers and not enter unknown links.

I heard about these applications in my university, so beginners must beware of these programs, so that you can enter on your personal computer or on your mobile phone and tamper with your device, for example they can see your personal pictures and send messages and also you can take your electronic money

I'd never heard of this app before, but as bigginers, we appreciate your post on how to avoid being a victim. We can become victims as a result of our eagerness and lack of knowledge.

Frankly, dear, I have not heard about these applications before and thank you for this information and I did not know that these tricks are present in our phones and therefore everyone should not make these mistakes and avoid downloading such unknown and unnecessary applications in order to also avoid stealing our personal data and hacking Our account

• +2 1