"Victims of clipper apps "  - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Victims of clipper apps " 

Nowadays, many application apps are being used, which we use for our purpose, use them for our benefit. There is also a clip app and its benefits A cliper app from One of them is such that it has advantages as well as disadvantages. 

My friend you have shared a tremendous information with us. You will benefit many members by reading this post, because they will be able to avoid a lot of loss in this way. There are many apps that are in our mobile and they harm us. All of us should delete such apps from our mobiles and do not keep them in our mobiles, because in this way we can loss our fund. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Before this post i was unaware about such type of traps . Now i got the idea that crypto is getting fame and the scammer using its name. Thank you so much dear for this helpful post.

Bro I also lesson a bout this type of apps or application and thanks for alert the members from these type of applications and don't give your account address to any one for withdraw.

• +2 1

On 6/1/2020 at 1:31 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who fall under the clipper apps trick and they are the applications that change the addresses of digital currencies and replace them with the addresses of the attacker and thus when the victim is copying the correct recipient address is replaced with the address of the attacker who pasted the transaction processing and thus the attacker gets the money. Therefore, you must protect your phone from fraudulent applications and take the correct actions when making any transaction. 
 Be fine, my friends

@abualezthanks to you my dear friend for your useful advice its really very helpful for me all the biggner who are new and on this and have no knowledge about this typ websites that can do this type tricks so thanks you may God bless you 

Thanks for advising on precautions. There are really many fake apps that can steal our data and money. So we want to install only good and necessary and reliable apps in our mobile.

• +1 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  There are infections in the workplace that have a comparative effect and change the position of one of the attackers.  The malware detects a coin that has a place with the location and converts it into an artist.  From what I have seen so far they can change the location for Bitcoin, Etherium and Daze transactions.

Thanks for the useful topic and alert from those apps,
I have not previously heard about these applications,
But can you explain how it works?
Although I only download apps from trusted sources and from Google Play, we must all be careful when making transfers.

Many kinds of fraud apps and sites are there in the digital world. Anyway I am hearing about this apl for the first time. Thank you for sharing it with us. Let us be aware of such kinds of apps and protect ourselves.

I am on the platform in the match, for years I do not know about which app is the best and which app is not the best, so I have gained a lot of information and deleted people's comments, I have received a lot of information.  My people's response has been read and many people do not know about it, so I will search about it first and then post an information about it. 

I've heard of apps like this but I didn't know much about it. Anyway thank you so much for describing it. There are a lot of people joining on apps like this when they hear that digital currency. But it will all be fake and our money and data will be lost

You give such an important warning for me . Iam here as fresher i has large opportunity to falling in this tupe of clipper apps. But you give me such a helpful knowledge. Now i can make a awareness about such type of falls.

This dear friend, I also rated your post and I have received the information that this is an exchange site so that we can make a change to our currency, we can make a change in any of our countries.  I did not have information about it earlier but I read your post, then I got information about it, can we exchange it with my currency.

On 6/1/2020 at 1:31 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who fall under the clipper apps trick and they are the applications that change the addresses of digital currencies and replace them with the addresses of the attacker and thus when the victim is copying the correct recipient address is replaced with the address of the attacker who pasted the transaction processing and thus the attacker gets the money. Therefore, you must protect your phone from fraudulent applications and take the correct actions when making any transaction. 
 Be fine, my friends

I never face of this issue since I confirm constantly my location physically ,however I find out about application like that,they change your location right when you need to send them to his own location

My friend, a malicious application was found in the Google Store stealing data ... it works as scissors, and it is a type of malware that steals data such as a Clipper program Thank you my friend

My friend, a malicious application was found in the Google Store stealing data ... it works as scissors, and it is a type of malware that steals data such as a Clipper program Thank you my friend

Well thanks for reminding us about the application. I never heard of this application before. Anyway this topic is helpful to secure our digital transactions. I am aware that many scams are working on internet to steal our money. Thanks for the precaution.

There is no solution for these fraudsters except by collecting daily information about them and the new methods they use to penetrate devices, so that we can always be safe from their attacks.

I don't know now  everything about any existance of such application and howe they work. Never heard about scam method for stealing. This is first time where I  heard about this application. Good luck my all best friends.

hi dear. i hope you are well. I didn't know these tricks existed in mobiles. There are viruses in desktops though that have a similar effect and change the address to one of the attacks. The malware identifies the coin that the address belongs to and switches it to one of the scammers. i hope you understand me. Thanks

the clickers are mainly attracted to a point called click bit & this is done by many people to attract  the ones who want to earn money without burning a sweat or doing any work.

Many begginers face the victim of thef their money of cryptocurrencies by different applications their they copied those address that is created by victim. 

Have you ever heard of this scam method of stealing! Thanks are many ways scammers use to get you caught in their traps , let be more careful so that we can secure our crypto coins from our wallet.

There are a number of data theft apps in the Google Store that work as malicious applications for data theft.  Malicious apps work to steal and this is a kind of malware that is a clipper application that is flowing to everyone.

I have heard the virus which is doing it but I never knew there is any app which is doing this to the users of the mobile users it is very risky though and even more for the new users and new comers.

Ahh, that is really serious issue if anyone become the victim of these applications. We should have to be alerted while making any transaction to read the sending address many times. I am just wondering the acts of scammers that how they set up a trap to steal money from innocent people. As a beginner, I didn't know about these scam applications which change the sending address automatically. I want to know the name of these application if anyone know please inform me through tag me in your post.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"