"Victims of clipper apps "  - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Victims of clipper apps " 

we should always use secure password and shouldn't share our personal to other ..Always careful of those who are scammer and try to snatch your income don't trust any app or trick before checking its privacy policies.

• +2 1

My dear friend i have no idea about this application this postis very helpful for us specially for biginner we should be carefull during downloading apps like this the scammer is present every where they can easly trap us and stolen our money dont share your password during any situation

• +3 1

Oh wow its a amazing idea. I check that there are many apps that safe your account any fraud or any fraudulent. There are many checker application present on the google play store. So i thanks to you and the administration of this forum.

• +3 1

Rather than being victims of clipper apps I suggest you to use clappers app named clipclaps where you can earn money by watching funny videos .

• +2 1

These type of viruses are the most common reason people lose money to crypto currency scams. When sending money to the target adress, you should be sure that the adress you have pasted is the correct adress. You can check at least the first 3 and last 3 characters of the adress to be sure. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 6/1/2020 at 1:31 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who fall under the clipper apps trick and they are the applications that change the addresses of digital currencies and replace them with the addresses of the attacker and thus when the victim is copying the correct recipient address is replaced with the address of the attacker who pasted the transaction processing and thus the attacker gets the money. Therefore, you must protect your phone from fraudulent applications and take the correct actions when making any transaction. 
 Be fine, my friends

I hope you are fine my dear friend.

Dear friend, you have given very good information. I also got stuck in a  fraud website a few days ago. I joined that website but I did not find any profit  from there so I will say the same to all of you. You should never join a website about which you have no information. You can invite as many friends as possible  on Crypto Talk because this website is very real and everyone can start working here without any investment.

The best way to protect our selves from this kind of scamming attacks vai clipper apps is to avoid downloading any app from unknown sources and always take our time when making crypto transactions to make sure all information is correct before sending any crypto.

My friend i never listen about these apps which you say otherwise my friend thanks for giving advice  . My friend there are many sites which makes the members fool and stole their money especially new members because they don't have more knowledge about that . That's why my all friends always be careful from any unknown sites .

The general boat is an application program that enables us to more or less hoard in addition to annals spectacular cites who we're drawn in numerous different types. To this point so that virtue but sensational inner product saving grace on this subject application be the overall fact a well known the entirety is completed necessarily furthermore this manner is utilized via cyber web gang members.

• +1 1

The Web is full of these applications that give different administrations within the field of exchanging, counting exchanging, offering, buying and other operations, and their threat lies in their get to to all the individual data of the client and his passwords. Other than that, blended applications such as the application of Yobit and other stages that look for to take client accounts.

• +2 1

Take another good app instead of falling prey to clipper apps"Clipper apps are a lot of applications that give fraudulent accounts to your account. There are many checker apps in the Google Play Store that check these.

Various fraudsters attack your account in various ways to commit fraud by sending e-mails to the account or they attack you on your account of course. It is vital for them to refrain from these.  They should not be given information

• +1 1

Friend, thank you for telling us about this application that instead of helping us, what it does is get us money, luckily I did not use it for that application, this topic is good because you have warned us and not only me, surely the rest have also helped that it does not happen or they take away their money.

• +1 1

There are many beginners who fall under the clipper apps trick and they are the applications that change the addresses of digital currencies and replace them with the addresses of the attacker and thus when the victim is copying the correct recipient address is replaced with the address of the attacker who pasted the transaction processing and thus the attacker gets the money. Therefore, you must protect your phone from fraudulent applications and take the correct actions when making any transaction. 
 Be fine, my friends

Thank you dear for your warning about a serious issue in our daily routine.

In Which we all are not paying any heed to a serious issue.

Now for the upcommings days.

when ever i want to exchange or tranfer mu coins anywhere, i firstly try to avoid these kind of applications. and then choose a right method of transfer.

In again thank you dear for your precious information on a seriois matter

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this recommendation, unfortunately we always face these abusive behaviors, which affected us negatively, as we can no longer trust any application or site as a result of these fraudulent actions.

• Useful or interesting 1

I truly thank you for this data and this guidance for not actually falling into any difficulty. For quite a while I find that the individuals from this discussion are my siblings in light of the fact that any issue that any of the individuals faces or even thinks about it educates the rest with respect to the individuals.

Thanks for the information, as members of this forum we have to be extra careful and never to entrust our personal details to any new app we come across,even if we want to do so,I suggest we make thorough research about the app first

• +1 1

I have never heard of that but now thanks to your information I am going to be attentive when making my transactions lest they end up stealing all my savings for me it would be terrible because I have everything guaranteed to change them when the time seems to me appropriate, it took me too long to have those savings to lose them.

There are very powerful methods that fraudsters and cheaters use in order to attract people and make them fall into the trap of fraud. Therefore, we must not deal with unknown sites and strangers in order to avoid the fraud spread on encryption sites

• +5 1

At the present time, in light of this terrifying technological progress and the tremendous human energies in the field of computers and the Internet, it has become difficult for us to trust any application or electronic link because many people are able to create fraudulent applications or links and steal our personal or banking information and transfer money from our personal accounts to their accounts.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

It is unfortunate that such fraudsters are in the middle of a job full of serious people who want to succeed with full force and determination. I hope you will continue to download explanatory articles about the possibility of exposure to fraudsters to be careful of their window

• +2 1

I also come across some application like that, but I personally did not know that there are these types of applications on phones that change the addresses of cryptocurrencies and this is dangerous according to my opinion, so we must stay away from downloading any application from unknown sources in order to stay safe

Thank you my dear friend bug this is good advice through which we can avoid this dangerous applications open for fraudsters it's good advice all to give beginners and old-timers, too.

• +2 1

I also heard about this, so we have to be careful of fraudsters and we must save information and passwords outside the mobile device and make sure not to give them to anyone so that it is very confidential.

We must pay close attention before we take any step and enter any applications unknown to us ... I thank you, my friend, for your interest in this important topic that I was not aware of ... because you alerted me now to not give confidence to any of the programs and applications that we do not have information Sufficient so that our devices are not hacked and our accounts stolen

• +5 1

I completely agree with you my friend, recently there are many such sites, all of them are scams, and I also suggest that everyone should not only not do exchanges through these sites, but they should not share their personal information and passwords of the governor with anyone or anywhere, I wish success For everyone.