"Victims of clipper apps "  - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Victims of clipper apps " 

I've never heard about this app, we as bigginers really appreciate your post about warning us before becoming a victim. Our eagerness and lack of knowledge may lead us to fall as victim.

I have never heard of such apps.  However, most of the time these apps are fraudulent.  You should be careful when using these compromises.  I will tell you that you will always stay away from apps....

I have read this thing earliar  as the hacker only plave a virus in your computer through  a link and that makes the changes in your copied address and you send the amount  to the hacker.

I had never known about this application ، it is good that you have drawn our attention to the danger of these applications

I always look twice and read well the addresses of the web pages and others, as well as when emails arrive at the mailboxes that are correct and that really belong to the site with which you are working. Fake emails usually arrive saying that you lost access to your account and they are false pages that pretend to be the real ones, where they ask you to enter your password to corroborate your identity and thus they steal them.
On the other hand, applications, especially on Android, are susceptible to being modified with malicious codes or that we can download an application believing that it is the true one and that it is a similar and false one that gives us access but turns out to be fraudulent.
It is best to use a trusted Web browser with acceptable firewall security to avoid these inconveniences, or if you are going to use applications, download them through the link taken from the website and not use the playstore in the case of android or other stores depending on the platform they use (Windows, iOS, Linux, Iphone, etc.)

SailorMoon!

There is no solution for these fraudsters except by collecting daily information about them and the new methods they use to penetrate devices, so that we can always be safe from their attacks.

• +2 1

I knew nothing about these clipper applications but I thank you very much for providing this very important information for me that I thankfully assured me many times that I put the correct address but from now on I will be much more careful
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

We can learn a lot about hunting only when we can do something good because if we can do something good here, we think we can learn a lot more because we want to know a lot more about this subject.  I will be able to post the answer because if we know something good here, it can be posted in a good way. I hope if you let us know, we will know something good by sharing it with us on the day of Eid.

Thank you for providing us with this information now I have to he aware of that app called "Clippers app" this is my first time of hearing about this type of application and I will make sure I never install it in my phone. 

There are other applications that are fake for well-known sites, including yobit, where there is an application that is not affiliated with the platform and is located on the Internet and aims to steal accounts by registering with it.

• +1 1

I never heard of these apos .there are viruses in desktop thought that have a similar effect and using your device because there are malware around .any apos from unknown website on the internet .

I didn't reliable that kind of utilization existed ,where is an application that is not affiliated with the platform and is located on the internet and this is my i will first time of hearing about this type of application and i will make sure i never install it in my phone .

Really i have never heard such apps. Thanks for informing us such things. We should not download unnecessary applications. Besides it these applications harm our memory and data. We should avoid such things as we can.

• +1 1

On 6/1/2020 at 1:31 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who fall under the clipper apps trick and they are the applications that change the addresses of digital currencies and replace them with the addresses of the attacker and thus when the victim is copying the correct recipient address is replaced with the address of the attacker who pasted the transaction processing and thus the attacker gets the money. Therefore, you must protect your phone from fraudulent applications and take the correct actions when making any transaction. 
 Be fine, my friends

Thankyou so much for your guidance.we donot know about this type of apps .now further be carefull about these apps.stay bless stay happy.

• +1 1

I don't have any knowledge about clippers.I have no information about this, thank you very much by warning me about this. This platform is very useful for me to describe this thing. Here I earn enough money by giving 2 hours of my day to make my basic needs fulfil.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. We must protect our personal data from fraudsters and not share it with anyone so as not to be hacked, and you must make sure that the site you work on is safe

I didn't know these tricks existed in mobiles.Thanks for your warning.  There are many viruses in desktops though that have a similar effect and change the address to one of the attackes.We really should not download any unnecessary applications on our devices and not trust new applications because we may lose our money.

I never know about these type of application you mentioned can exist but after reading your post it seems very harmful for accounts. Like these change the address of cryptocurrencies and if I am not wrong through these app hackers easily access our accounts and stole our currencies. Big thanks for informing us.

These are malware you are talking about, I don't know why you call them clipper apps, they are stealing what is copied on the clipboard and transmit to a serves of hackers, then your wallets are emptied as there would be a private key there too.

These applications squander a parcel of our time and numerous individuals think that there are numerous individuals who contribute cash and get caught all the time due to which We ought to introduce the application, but we don't require any

On 6/1/2020 at 1:31 PM, abualez said:

There are many beginners who fall under the clipper apps trick and they are the applications that change the addresses of digital currencies and replace them with the addresses of the attacker and thus when the victim is copying the correct recipient address is replaced with the address of the attacker who pasted the transaction processing and thus the attacker gets the money. Therefore, you must protect your phone from fraudulent applications and take the correct actions when making any transaction. 
 Be fine, my friends

I never face of this issue since I check constantly my location physically ,yet I find out about application like that,they change your location exactly when you need to send them to his own location

I didn't have the foggiest idea about these stunts existed in mobiles. There are infections in work areas however that have a comparable impact and change the location to one of the attackes. The malware recognizes the coin that the location has a place with and changes it to one of the con artists. From what I've seen so far they can change the location for transcactions of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Doge.

The best and the easier way to defend oneself from all sort of scam attacks is to avoid installing any application from unverified sources and always take our time to make crypto transactions to ensure that all data is right.

we should always protect our selves from this kind of scamming attacks vai clipper apps is to avoid downloading any app from unknown sources and always take our time when making crypto transactions to make sure all information is correct.