"Working in a group spirit" - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

On 8/4/2020 at 2:25 PM, Sasooo said:

, but you have to trust people before their participation and everyone should do their work and make an effort to increase profits and gains.
I think it is a good idea

Always chose who you trusted the most when you are doing a project. If you really know who you working with, what you are doing will become easier and better. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/29/2020 at 3:05 AM, malik6314193 said:

Group work is always good for everyone. But here we don't know much each other so we don't trust on others that they will do their part of work. If you got trusted people then it will be benefiting. 

Well, it's hard to put some trust in some people even though in this kind of sites because there's a lot of scamming process which is they will do all of the things just to steal your money like the phishing, I'm being careful for the links that i clicking by checking it if this is legit ot not because most of the phishing is made by sites or the link given by the other people.

Yes its great idea.. me and my freind work on group spirit.. this way is easy to learn new positive things.. this platform is gain our positive thinking and knowledge 

That's really good idea and if everyone of the team provides the best work then the combined portfolio would be nice enough. And I am wondering Could I join the project and be one of the workers as your friends?. I'm hoping for your good income through this effort.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Great post in this platform.. working on group spirit is always great way to encourage our knowledge and mindset.. one of the most important thing to work in group spirit is no burdenaise and no prresure.. work on group spirit is always a great experience 

• -5 1
  • +1 1

Whenever we have a small ego we think that we don't need anyone to reach to success. But the thing is in every stage of your life you need someone. Single handed winning the match of life is quite difficult. Better make a team of trusted people. And don't believe easily to anyone.

• +1 1

Yes, working in a group spirit, all are excellent and yield good results, but the team must be active and good at work in order to achieve great success.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The structure on which the forum or site is based and the way in which it operates is based on participation and working collectively to achieve the goal first and continue secondly, and that each member takes his or her interest here in adding or correcting information This matter is what distinguishes CryptoTalk from the rest of the sites in the way of work, as if it is tolerated by one member, it will inevitably affect the rest of the members, and vice versa, the success of one member will motivate the remaining members.

• +1 1

I am agree this is about the team and not about the single person that alone what can we achieve. We are need other to read our post to give us good reputation and we have to work very hard for thisn, not only write very small 100 character that will not get payment from anyone and we are need to write a lot more that will make the read interesting and useful.

Team work is a great idea, and working individually. But it's a online platform and we don't know anybody here. If we find peoples with trustful we can start group work otherwise we want to continue our works individually. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Union is strength, working in a group makes work more easier and consume less time. Everyone gets benefits from one another by sharing knowledge. But should complete their work otherwise one should gain on the work of other. 

Here in cryptotalk no one knows each other, so everyone should do thier own work properly so everyone get benefit from one another. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Teamwork is the key to success in the cryptocurrency space

It's a good idea to do cryptocurrency collection and profit sharing with your friends so that you can get more profits from working on your own

There are many models of teamwork in the field of cryptocurrencies, for example, you and your friends enter into joint deals and do technical analysis of the deal, and therefore each person provides their analysis and increases the success rate of the deal.

• +1 1

I liked this topic because it is indirectly telling us to try and work together I'm this forum as a team which will also ease our learning from each other since everyone will benefit from what the other member post. We should try by helping each other especially the newbies who have less experience about Cryptocurrency and the forum at large because by that we can achieve great things together my friends.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you allow me to make a note on your beautiful idea, you should not increase the number of partners who know the details of your electronic wallet..as it can get a lot of problems and circumvent profits and this requires a commitment to present periodic financial statements.

That's a good idea.  Working together in a united way gives a different kind of courage.  Success can be achieved through the efforts of all.  However, it is very important that everyone in the group is familiar, otherwise we may inadvertently get into the spammer in the group, which may put us at risk.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:53 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. recently a friend presented a teamwork project to obtain bitcoin and other digital currencies, and the idea includes the following: That the project includes more than four people, where each member of the project collects digital currencies from specific sites with the aim of collecting them to grow more and more and then distribute the profit among the members of the project .. and thus each member will receive more profit than he would receive when working alone Actually, I liked the idea of the project, but 
I want you to share me your opinions to benefit and make decision.

Yes you are right working as a team is very good idea you can collect more information in less time and you can get a good amount of profit . Union is strength . 

It's a great idea, I have not yet done such a thing as working in groups to earn money because they have scammed me several times, and well that has left me as a trauma. So for now I'm just going solo at my own pace.

Logically, better results will always be obtained working in a group, but only if the group really works, because that makes a difference.

• +5 1

All group work must have rules, because if they do not exist, everything becomes chaos, where there are different opinions and ways of working, there are differences in the results and that is why everything must be normalized, it is not bad to work in a group, it is always better to unite forces to obtain profits, in addition you have to have confidence in others so that everything works more fluidly and with zero uncertainty.

Working together means to complete the required task easily and accurately, because there are many members in the grouo and some members are expert in one point and some are another so this way the task is can be complete with full marks while work alone can be done wrongly and probability of error are high in percentage.

Good suggestion, teamwork does allow you to complete more task at a shorter amount of time which can help your team achieve your goal faster. 

I think it's the best thing ever Because I think if we all work together, the importance of work will increase and if we work together, there will be compromise and if we all work together, success will come inshallah 

I think it is a good initiative since that way, in addition to what is usually earned, we can collect extra earnings with the same work and benefit all of us.

Working in a group is very wonderfull things which providing us to gain more profit than working separately. By working in group we would be able to earn money in short times